Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,963 members, 7,799,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Joke Of The Day - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke Of The Day (817 Views)

Joke Of The Week! The Only Time A Man Is Happy His Wife Cheated / Joke Of The Day: The Combination / Joke Of The Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joke Of The Day by RisingUp: 9:00am On Apr 22, 2017
Joke of the day

Kofi & Joe were patients in mental hospital. One day, kofi accidentally fell into a pool of water and got to the bottom of it. Joe quickly jumped into the water and pulled kofi out. The following day,t he doctor called Joe to his office and said: I have good and bad news for you. Hearing what you did yesterday saved ur friend, I think u are mentally sound so u should be discharged. The bad news is that ur friend whom you saved has hanged himself and died. Joe said: he didn't hang himself, I hanged him there to dry him_ !...... grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Joke Of The Day by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 22, 2017
o foni

(1) (Reply)

Wale Abodering, Chairman Of Punch Newspaper Dies At 60 After Heart Surgery. / We Need To Change Something...loool / Help This Lady In Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.