Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

An Important Phase Of Education Is Good Composition - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / An Important Phase Of Education Is Good Composition (2186 Views)

See What An SS3 Student Wrote As A Composition. / College Of Education Akamkpa Expels Student For Refusal To Sing National Anthem / Do You Know The New Phase Of Cultism In Nigeria Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Important Phase Of Education Is Good Composition by Darrensammy: 9:08am On Apr 22, 2017
In order to effectively communicate the message while writing, it is important to have the idea of the basics of composition skills. The basic composition skills required in a student include the knowledge of punctuation, structure, word choice and writing style. If an individual wants to enhance his composition skills, he has to individually improve all of these mentioned skills.

Let’s have a look at the importance of these factors in writing:

Punctuation:
Punctuation holds a lot of importance in writing because a wrong punctuation mark can change the meaning of the whole sentence. Here’s an example:
“Let’s eat, grandpa”
“Let’s eat grandpa”
The difference between both of these sentences is just the presence of a comma in the first sentence. The first sense appears as if the person is inviting grandpa to the dinner table, whereas, the second one appears as if the individual aims to eat grandpa in the dinner. The meaning of the sentence changed due to the absence of a comma. Correct punctuation mark helps to bring the right voice expression in the writing such as pause, volume, and tone. Moreover, it also helps to deliver the clear and succinct meaning. The incorrect usage of punctuation mark makes it impossible for the reader to comprehend the message. In order to improve the punctuation skills, you need to know about the purpose of each punctuation marks and then you need to practice it well.

Word Choice:
The good vocabulary usage in the writing helps the students in creating a good impact on the readers. The right word choice helps to improve the paper quality, maintain the word count and create different tones in the writing piece. Vocabulary plays an important role in boosting up the factor of persuasion in the writing. It helps to interpret and express the ideas in a productive way. A student is required to read plenty of novels as well as information books to enhance his vocabulary.

Structure:
Each and every writing piece has its unique paragraphing structure. Moreover, they also differ in the content. The first paragraph is always the introductory paragraph, whereas, the last paragraph is always the conclusion paragraph. It is necessary to follow the format and structure of the different types of writing pieces. Planning a framework prior to starting the task is important because it makes a person more productive. For mastering this skill, the student should have the access to correct and latest formats of the different writing pieces such as essays and assignments.

Style and Elaboration:
In a writing piece, the focus should also be laid on the writing style and elaboration. The writing style includes the use of tone, mood, sensory details and the strong sentence structure. Without the succinct sensory details, the reader would not be able to comprehend the tone of the writing piece. Moreover, the details help the reader in imagining the scenario. The writing style can be improved through plentiful practice and reading books, articles, and newspapers.

Are you ready to enhance your composition skills? Good! It is quite important to have the good composition skills as it helps you in every phase of life, whether it is school essays, college assignments or job applications.

About:

I m Mitchell Starc. I am an expert writer, editor, and author. I wrote so many articles, blogs, and novels. Currently, I am working at Essay Writing Service. I love to serve students with best quality written paper which upgrade their writing skills.
Re: An Important Phase Of Education Is Good Composition by changgrover: 11:04am On Aug 15, 2017
Very interesting article. Thank you
Re: An Important Phase Of Education Is Good Composition by changgrover: 11:05am On Aug 15, 2017
Thanks for your advice. I will use them
Re: An Important Phase Of Education Is Good Composition by Collins1906: 12:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
Very informative. Thanks aplenty!
Re: An Important Phase Of Education Is Good Composition by saracanaday225: 12:59pm On Oct 09, 2017
I count on you suggest improvisation in coaching. I suppose it's miles very important because you have got your lesson plan however if something happens that is a excellent studying moment, the trainer has to improvise to make the most of the instant. One of the first-rate teachers I have met taught my youngsters and he changed into both a director and actor. He made predominant use of improvisation. Write My Essay For Me
Re: An Important Phase Of Education Is Good Composition by addisonsophia(f): 7:50am On Oct 27, 2018
This is a very interesting topic of education that has been dealt with in this site and one that will help education in future. Good composition is one of the most important ingredients that can help writing to do better. For further help on good composition, you can follow excellent sites like PenMyPaper.
Re: An Important Phase Of Education Is Good Composition by lilyj22ohnson: 10:28am On Jul 14, 2020
Hi guys! Thank you for sharing the valuable information. High school program consists of many required classes to pass. Some of them are pretty easy while others are treated as the hardest high school classes. Of course, a big part depends on the skills, character, and experience of the student. So, here is our Baker’s dozen of the hardest subject in school that were chosen according to the information on students’ forums and reviews.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Could This Be An Insult To The Teacher Or What? / JAMB O'level Result Reupload:have You Done Yours?? / Lovely Pictures Of Kogi State University Students Marriage Proposal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.