Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper (52997 Views)

Nysc Chronicles – My Twisted Journey (part 1) / Imam Rafiu Olalekan, Lagos Corper Missing (photos) / Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone Finally Speaks, Says "I'm Not A Thief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper by ElPhoche(m): 7:11am On May 12, 2017
smadav:
well done sir keep it coming. pls sir I wana ask hw do I join any of the watsap platforms for prospective corp members. again as a football fan is there a way one can watch EPL games in camp.
That was my worry oh, especially the UCL final
Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper by waywardpikin: 8:56am On May 12, 2017
smadav:
well done sir keep it coming. pls sir I wana ask as a football fan is there a way one can watch EPL games in camp.

Sure you can. In Lagos camp all EPL games were broadcast on a large TV on the parade ground, FOC!
Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper by kelEmi(m): 6:24pm On May 12, 2017
@Waywardpikin! Dude your writing skills is awesome... I also love the way you let out everything about yourself including the good, bad and ugly.. Lol.. You're really a wayward shild!
More please..

From a (Lagos) PCM

2 Likes

Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper by olac21(m): 8:07pm On May 13, 2017
When are you updating us again now?..we are curious already..Do not keep us waiting abeg!

1 Like

Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper by Recluse1(m): 2:03am On May 14, 2017
OMG!!! I stayed awake reading this dope piece ....biko update ooooo

1 Like

Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper by segun911(m): 10:07am On May 14, 2017
Where is d update nw... Nice piece bro.. No mind nifemi, na casava dey hungry her big as*

1 Like

Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper by Teaser4(m): 8:13am On May 15, 2017
waywardpikin:

Kikikiki grin grin grin

What do you think?
she is a typical oau babe, na so dem do sly one dude 4 another, i no trust any oau babe, gat no gf dia thruout my 4years underg, u trust em at ur own peril, good gehs dey oh but how wil u knw na y i lock up. oau babes chai... i can relate to that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper by waywardpikin: 12:16pm On May 15, 2017

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper by Maleeq01(m): 12:45pm On May 15, 2017
Lolz, "decided to give myself brain" cheesy cheesy
I kinda understand what you went through sha....... Bro, that shit hurts aswear

4 Likes

Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper by waywardpikin: 1:46pm On May 15, 2017
Teaser4:
she is a typical oau babe, na so dem do sly one dude 4 another, i no trust any oau babe, gat no gf dia thruout my 4years underg, u trust em at ur own peril, good gehs dey oh but how wil u knw na y i lock up. oau babes chai... i can relate to that.

Lol... seems you have had a lot of interesting experiences with your school babes. Though if I'm to be honest I don't think such attributes are peculiar to them alone. Ladies will always be ladies. You know na wink
Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper by waywardpikin: 1:48pm On May 15, 2017
Maleeq01:
Lolz, "decided to give myself brain" cheesy cheesy
I kinda understand what you went through sha....... Bro, that shit hurts aswear

My broda... if u do mistake and tell me 'ehyaaaa sorry' I fit just start to dey cry like this cry cry cry cry cry cry

Stick around grin

1 Like

Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper by waywardpikin: 1:49pm On May 15, 2017
segun911:
Where is d update nw... Nice piece bro.. No mind nifemi, na casava dey hungry her big as*

Food is ready bro wink
Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper by waywardpikin: 1:50pm On May 15, 2017
Recluse1:
OMG!!! I stayed awake reading this dope piece ....biko update ooooo

olac21:
When are you updating us again now?..we are curious already..Do not keep us waiting abeg!

Updated
Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper by waywardpikin: 1:51pm On May 15, 2017
kelEmi:
@Waywardpikin! Dude your writing skills is awesome... I also love the way you let out everything about yourself including the good, bad and ugly.. Lol.. You're really a wayward shild!
More please..

From a (Lagos) PCM

I love to keep it real, under a veil of anonymity of course. Hope you get your desired state of deployment wink

1 Like

Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper by Teaser4(m): 2:47pm On May 15, 2017
waywardpikin:

Lol... seems you have had a lot of interesting experiences with your school babes. Though if I'm to be honest I don't think such attributes are peculiar to them alone. Ladies will always be ladies. You know na wink
YH i knw, but i knw my people wella. it is well bro

1 Like

Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper by kelEmi(m): 5:03pm On May 15, 2017
waywardpikin:

I love to keep it real, under a veil of anonymity of course. Hope you get your desired state of deployment wink

True enough..
Thanks for the wishes!

More updates please

1 Like

Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper by mimiabba(f): 6:08pm On May 15, 2017
Love d way u write!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper by Funtan(m): 7:07pm On May 15, 2017
Ride on brother... Feeling the flow.

1 Like

Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper by solelymade: 10:20pm On May 15, 2017
I can't help myself buh you are too good a writer. I check thread everyday and today's episode was epic, d legend rebirth. Please, pull all together once.

1 Like

Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper by segun911(m): 12:43am On May 16, 2017
waywardpikin:

Food is ready bro wink
Thanks for d update bro.. Following you bumper to bumper

1 Like

Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper by sconp: 1:23am On May 16, 2017
Kai waywardpikin.... I weep on your behalf.
WTF is can we be friends cheesy

That kind thing na to just bone, increase your swag, get another chic that is far more endowed and beautiful than she is and torment her with your WhatsApp DP.

Anyway u don get experience

2 Likes

Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper by BOOF1995(m): 1:36pm On May 16, 2017
nice write up bro with good writing skills................
next episode tho...................

1 Like

Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper by CorperKola: 2:16pm On May 16, 2017
guy U must Continue this thing where are u come out now

1 Like

Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper by Teaser4(m): 10:19pm On May 16, 2017
waywardpikin:

Shey u don buy d car wey u wan buy

1 Like

Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper by Shugarlipz(f): 11:33pm On May 16, 2017
Nice story u have got there. Excepting more. Please, were u allowed to chose ur cds or it was chosen for you. Thanks @ waywardpikin

1 Like

Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper by geemorh00: 9:34am On May 17, 2017
Buy your nysc package as cheap as 6000..and it of good quality...all u have to do is just give us a call @ 08069710132 or 08100520054....

Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper by Admin199: 6:52pm On May 17, 2017
Waywardpikin oooo cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

I've been a silent reader since but dude you are Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

Vocabularies are great
Choice of words are awesome and there's this sense of humor in every update. .

Keep it up bro. .ya last update really cracked me up..

Give yourself brain Lmao. ..

Recommending this piece to all bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper by adriel7(f): 9:43pm On May 17, 2017
Nice Nice Nice cheesy

I hope you're gonna complete the story till the day you left camp. cheesy Please......
You've got a great sense of humour.

2017A PCM too. I chose Lagos as 4th choice though.

1 Like

Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper by waywardpikin: 9:27am On May 18, 2017
mimiabba:
Love d way u write!

Thanks dear.
Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper by waywardpikin: 9:28am On May 18, 2017
solelymade:
I can't help myself buh you are too good a writer. I check thread everyday and today's episode was epic, d legend rebirth. Please, pull all together once.

Thanks, more to come. What do you mean pull all together?
Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper by waywardpikin: 9:29am On May 18, 2017
sconp:
Kai waywardpikin.... I weep on your behalf.
WTF is can we be friends cheesy

That kind thing na to just bone, increase your swag, get another chic that is far more endowed and beautiful than she is and torment her with your WhatsApp DP.

Anyway u don get experience

Lol it's worth weeping over bro grin grin
Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper by waywardpikin: 9:30am On May 18, 2017
CorperKola:
guy U must Continue this thing
where are u
come out now

Hmm.. this one na threat ooo shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Abuja Female Corper Shot Dead By Armed Robbers (Photos) / NYSC BATCH A 17 STREAM 2 MEET UP / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Two UNILAG Corpers Set To Wed In December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.