Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,228 members, 7,780,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:10 PM

Road Safety Harass Us With A Sick Child - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Road Safety Harass Us With A Sick Child (1153 Views)

Fraudster Exposed By Twitter Users After He Shared Photo Of A Sick Child (Pics) / SARS Officers Harass Students During Stop And Search Operation. Photos / Lady Falls For Scammers On Attempt To Help A Fake Sick Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Road Safety Harass Us With A Sick Child by rita25(f): 9:37am On Apr 22, 2017
PLS nairalanders Help me.today my 3months old baby has been sick all through the night and in a bid to rush her to Hospital we were accosted at apo roundabout they asked for the papers I gave them they asked for my drivers license I gave them.knowing all was intact...we are stoped with another vehicle.the driver had same drivers license as me.but he tipped them and they released the car.i kept on begging to be realesed to take my baby to hospital as she was ill yet he refused and held on to my I'D card.i told him to PLS hold on to it wen am thru with my baby I will come and settle it as I was abou driving off he rushed into my car and pulled out a part and said he would hit me I was in motion and started dragging the sterring with me.as God would have it a nairalander I never knew of videod it and he even forcefully cut my car key from the ignition.my brother who was with him held his hand that u can't hit her as she is driving.in the process they both had scratches.he called civil defence and police to the place they told him he was wrong to release my car,in the process his I'D card fell and I picked it and held unto it that I would report to the authorities.they towed my car with the kids to their office,deflated my tyres and gathered me threating that I must release the ID.my house keys were on the car keys he refused to release my house keys that h would hold them,trace my hous and deal with me.i stayed with a sick child over 2hours in the sun.i later boarded a taxi removed my Battery and left with the kids my baby's health is important.....Pls nairalanders help me push thi where the security authorities can see this and help me.i have been molested and treated badly pls.this are pictures and evidence.

Re: Road Safety Harass Us With A Sick Child by Tazdroid(m): 9:41am On Apr 22, 2017
Quite a sad story. Just get a lawyer, he/she should know what to do
Re: Road Safety Harass Us With A Sick Child by Nutase: 9:50am On Apr 22, 2017
What do you expect from people who cut people's hair.
They are beginning to feel like God.
I know there are two sides to a story but he cannot justify holding you when you had a sick baby in the car.

Demons
Re: Road Safety Harass Us With A Sick Child by eyeview: 9:52am On Apr 22, 2017
Do you have his name?
Let's have it if you do
Re: Road Safety Harass Us With A Sick Child by Mznaett: 10:08am On Apr 22, 2017
Wahala here and theresad
Re: Road Safety Harass Us With A Sick Child by sisisioge: 10:37am On Apr 22, 2017
The eediot have not seen the memo that FRSC distaste bad publicity. Since your papers and requirements are in order, he just dug his grave. He should have booked you without the additional harassment where you fall short of requirements. I already sent the link to one of theirs. Let me help you call Lala. Thank God you have a video!

Lalasticlala come and see big Anaconda snake o...it just ran under your kitchen cabinets! Snake snake snake!!!
Re: Road Safety Harass Us With A Sick Child by rita25(f): 10:48am On Apr 22, 2017
His name is Nonso Agu-c-06617
Re: Road Safety Harass Us With A Sick Child by sharpwriter(m): 2:05pm On Nov 19, 2020
rita25:
His name is Nonso Agu-c-06617
Madam, did you get justice for this evil done against you?
Re: Road Safety Harass Us With A Sick Child by rita25(f): 4:38pm On Nov 19, 2020
no i never did
instead i was made to pay a fine called obstructing a marshall on duty about 35,000 naira
sharpwriter:

Madam, did you get justice for this evil done against you?
Re: Road Safety Harass Us With A Sick Child by sharpwriter(m): 4:47pm On Nov 19, 2020
rita25:
no i never did
instead i was made to pay a fine called obstructing a marshall on duty about 35,000 naira

Ha! That's terrible... So sorry.

Was it the court that made you pay fine? Did you involve a Lawyer to sue them to court?
Re: Road Safety Harass Us With A Sick Child by rita25(f): 4:56pm On Nov 19, 2020
no i never did
sharpwriter:

Ha! That's terrible... So sorry.

Was it the court that made you pay fine? Did you involve a Lawyer to sue them to court?
Re: Road Safety Harass Us With A Sick Child by sharpwriter(m): 5:47pm On Nov 19, 2020
rita25:
no i never did

So sorry.... I think you do not want trouble and all that fracas.... If na another person e go sue dem o.

Too much injustice in this country.
Re: Road Safety Harass Us With A Sick Child by capitalzero: 6:13pm On Nov 19, 2020
rita25:
no i never did
Medicine after death. You should have involved a lawyer asap.
Re: Road Safety Harass Us With A Sick Child by FalseProphet1(m): 3:06pm On Apr 08, 2021
rita25:
no i never did
Next time tip them and go your way. If you had tipped them N200 you would have saved yourself all these stress. Nigeria is a lawless country I wonder how long it will take before you people realise it.
Re: Road Safety Harass Us With A Sick Child by airminem(f): 3:10am On May 28, 2021
FalseProphet1:

Next time tip them and go your way. If you had tipped them N200 you would have saved yourself all these stress. Nigeria is a lawless country I wonder how long it will take before you people realise it.
This you have seen cheesy

1 Like

Re: Road Safety Harass Us With A Sick Child by careytommy37(m): 4:06pm On Jun 25, 2021
FalseProphet1:

OP take this advise next time if you know you will not follow through.
You are in Abuja where human right lawyers exist with your strong evidence and you still paid fine after risking your child's life with agidi?
#disappointed

(1) (Reply)

Crisis In Ekpon Kingdom / Kenyan Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Member Of His Church / Man Rapes Donkey To Coma In Zimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.