Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,446 members, 7,781,291 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:54 AM

Five Ways You Can Get Pregnant Without Having Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Ways You Can Get Pregnant Without Having Sex (6780 Views)

Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? / Can She Get Pregnant Without Any Penetrative Sex ? / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Ways You Can Get Pregnant Without Having Sex by titi4fola(f): 9:45am On Apr 22, 2017
Technically it’s possible to get pregnant without having sex, even if you’re a virgin. That’s the submission of experts.

They warn that if you’re not planning on having a baby any time soon, it’s important to know what kind of sexual behaviour might put you at risk of getting pregnant.

Gynaecologists say basically, it’s very possible to get pregnant if semen comes into contact with your vagina at any point.

Here are some of the ways you can get pregnant without trying:

1. Dry humping:

This is the process whereby two people repeatedly move up and down and back and forth on top of each other fully clothed or missing various pieces.

But the penis must not come in contact with the vagina without some sort of fabric separating them. But even at that, gynaecologists warn that a woman can still get pregnant without being penetrated or even undressed.

According to sexperts, it’s possible for a woman to become pregnant from dry humping – even if she hasn’t removed her underwear! This is because sperm can soak through lingerie.

So, know from now on that grinding (aka dry s*x/humping) really puts you at risk of accidental pregnancy, although it is rare.

2. Breastfeeding: A popular myth is that active or exclusive breastfeeding prevents new mothers from conceiving a second time around.

However, physicians warn that this isn’t true! They say that contrary to whatever you may have been told, breastfeeding is NOT a natural contraceptive and it cannot decrease your chances of becoming pregnant soon after giving birth.

3. No ejaculation: Many couples think that using the “pull out” method will stop them from having a baby, but you can still get pregnant, even if a man hasn’t ejaculated at all.
This is because pre-ejaculation fluid that oils the p*nis during pre-intimacy contains a small amount of semen which can fertilise an egg.

4. Rhythm or calendar method: Another popular s*x misconception is that a woman can’t get pregnant if a couple abstain from s*x when she’s in the most “fertile” part of her cycle. But physicians say a woman can, indeed, can get impregnated at any point during the month, including when she’s on her period.

5. Using contraception: Get this clear: no form of contraception is 100 per cent effective. Therefore, it’s still possible to conceive despite being on the pill or using a condom.

– Punch

1 Like

Re: Five Ways You Can Get Pregnant Without Having Sex by FTBOY: 9:55am On Apr 22, 2017
who is peddling this fat lie? it's possible to get pregnant through na.ked dry-humping or lapdancing. but there's no way the sperm can hardly soak through lingerie ...only piss can.
Re: Five Ways You Can Get Pregnant Without Having Sex by Stanleysteno(m): 9:58am On Apr 22, 2017
No.6 holy spirit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Ways You Can Get Pregnant Without Having Sex by thesicilian: 10:05am On Apr 22, 2017
False. Every method there is as a result of sex, & they all involve actual penetration apart from dry humping, but its still sex. Doesn't matter if the ignorance is from PUNCH or OP, the title should be 5 Misconceptions about sex & pregnancy

8 Likes

Re: Five Ways You Can Get Pregnant Without Having Sex by BlackDBagba: 10:11am On Apr 22, 2017
Ok
Re: Five Ways You Can Get Pregnant Without Having Sex by Gshegg: 10:14am On Apr 22, 2017
That dry humping get as e be oo, how person go take get preggy that way.. Me dey fear oo..
Re: Five Ways You Can Get Pregnant Without Having Sex by Young03(m): 10:16am On Apr 22, 2017
Na lie
Re: Five Ways You Can Get Pregnant Without Having Sex by haykes(m): 10:18am On Apr 22, 2017
Another lie,this is weekend lies but continue
Re: Five Ways You Can Get Pregnant Without Having Sex by titi4fola(f): 10:40am On Apr 22, 2017
thesicilian:
False. Every method there is as a result of sex, & they all involve actual penetration apart from dry humping, but its still sex. Doesn't matter if the ignorance is from PUNCH or OP, the title should be 5 Misconceptions about sex & pregnancy
however the title has been stated, everybody has right to his or her opinions. Pls don't insult anyone here ma'am /sir, your opinion is matter so is mine. Thank You!
Re: Five Ways You Can Get Pregnant Without Having Sex by titi4fola(f): 10:41am On Apr 22, 2017
haykes:
Another lie,this is weekend lies but continue
I laugh in English grin grin, I got it and posted it
Re: Five Ways You Can Get Pregnant Without Having Sex by thesicilian: 10:50am On Apr 22, 2017
titi4fola:
however the title has been stated, everybody has right to his or her opinions. Pls don't insult anyone here ma'am /sir, your opinion is matter so is mine.
Science is facts, not a matter of opinions, madam.
Re: Five Ways You Can Get Pregnant Without Having Sex by haykes(m): 1:32pm On Apr 22, 2017
titi4fola:
I laugh in English grin grin, I got it and posted it
Funny though is this uncover or discover lies? pls forgive me lemme reach Aso rock and ask mr lie our minister of information to confirm
Re: Five Ways You Can Get Pregnant Without Having Sex by mejai(m): 2:56pm On Apr 22, 2017
pre-cum can neva be sperm and it doesn't contain it. That thing is for lubrication unless u r a 30secs male.
Scientists shouldn't use out brain o.
Re: Five Ways You Can Get Pregnant Without Having Sex by Awelenoella(f): 3:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
The dry humping part i dont know :obut others i agree
Re: Five Ways You Can Get Pregnant Without Having Sex by mojeed4(m): 5:06pm On Apr 22, 2017
titi4fola:
however the title has been stated, everybody has right to his or her opinions. Pls don't insult anyone here ma'am /sir, your opinion is matter so is mine. Thank You!

Lol. You lied. You wanted us to read 5 ways to get pregnant without having sex and you wrote just one with 4 bullshits. You need deliverance
Re: Five Ways You Can Get Pregnant Without Having Sex by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 22, 2017
You forgot to mention HOLY SPIRIT
Re: Five Ways You Can Get Pregnant Without Having Sex by titi4fola(f): 5:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
mojeed4:

Lol. You lied. You wanted us to read 5 ways to get pregnant without having sex and you wrote just one with 4 bullshits. You need deliverance
....aahhh Mr Mojeed, has it really come to that? Take it easy, guess u also need to be delivered.

1 Like

Re: Five Ways You Can Get Pregnant Without Having Sex by sinaj(f): 5:53pm On Apr 22, 2017
so one can get pregn. by lapdancing shocked shocked
Re: Five Ways You Can Get Pregnant Without Having Sex by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 22, 2017
lobatan hehehehehe
Re: Five Ways You Can Get Pregnant Without Having Sex by Fuckshiit: 6:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
höes beware...fûçk with caution
Re: Five Ways You Can Get Pregnant Without Having Sex by mojeed4(m): 6:08pm On Apr 22, 2017
titi4fola:
....aahhh Mr Mojeed, has it really come to that? Take it easy, guess u also need to be delivered.

Nah. I just hate hungry bloggers with misleading headlines. I personally know a victim of such misconduct. Please desist from such act as you might never know what a simple word might cause. undecided
Re: Five Ways You Can Get Pregnant Without Having Sex by phemmy88(m): 6:18pm On Apr 22, 2017
Big fat lie....!!!

Hi everyone,

If you are planning on embarking on building construction and you'll like to know how much the project will cost you before embarking on it..
Kindly send me a mail via:

freelanceqs01@gmail.com

I'm a Qs with several years of experience
Re: Five Ways You Can Get Pregnant Without Having Sex by Justuceleague2: 7:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
titi4fola:
grin

Baby, jẹ́ ká ṣe gbogbo kini tí o dárúkọ wọ̀nyí, láti rí ẹ̀rí àridájú wípé àwon ère wọ̀nyí leè di oyún grin
Re: Five Ways You Can Get Pregnant Without Having Sex by babyfaceafrica: 7:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
Yimu
Re: Five Ways You Can Get Pregnant Without Having Sex by titi4fola(f): 6:06pm On Apr 24, 2017
Justuceleague2:

Baby, jẹ́ ká ṣe gbogbo kini tí o dárúkọ wọ̀nyí, láti rí ẹ̀rí àridájú wípé àwon ère wọ̀nyí leè di oyún grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Five Ways You Can Get Pregnant Without Having Sex by Justuceleague2: 8:35am On Apr 25, 2017
sinaj:
so one can get pregn. by lapdancing shocked shocked

Lap dance and twerking crew always wear condoms

(1) (Reply)

Mention Two Celebrities You Would Cheat On Your Boyfriend/girlfriend With. / How Can I Stop Masturbating To My Niece Picture? / My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.