Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

10 Awesome And Affordable Beauty Products That Work Wonders. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 10 Awesome And Affordable Beauty Products That Work Wonders. (2763 Views)

Quality And Affordable Beauty Products / Natural, Semi Natural And Commercial Skincare Products That WORK / Original Beauty Products (high End,low End And Amazing Dupes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Awesome And Affordable Beauty Products That Work Wonders. by feekhalifa131: 12:11pm On Apr 22, 2017
10 awesome and affordable beauty products that work wonders. We hope you enjoy all the products recommended in this posts,because they work 100%.

1. Nivea after shave balm as a primer

Watch out guys, we girls are going for your after shave cream as our primer. It was designed to moisturize and soothe men’s skin after shaving.And now a balm by Nivea is attracting rave reviews – from women. Beauty experts are hailing the product as the ‘world’s best’ makeup primer, with the ability to keep foundation looking flawless all day. Kylie Jenner also uses it as her primer. This product will also save a lot of make-up money you can get Nivea after shave balm from Jumia for 3000 NGN or Konga for 2500NGN

2. Milani 2-in-1- Foundation + Concealer

This foundation is FANTASTIC! I know a friend that has slime really dark melasma patches in her cheeks and she tried a lot of high end FULL coverage foundation, but they either didn't give her the coverage she needed, or they looked dry and cakey. Yuck! But not this one! It's amazing! It also gives me the coverage I'm looking for without being cakey and dry. It gives me the nicest satin finish and stayed ALL day (12+ hours). you can get Milani 2-in-1- Foundation + Concealer from or Jumia for 4750 NGN .

3.Mary Kay Foundation.

I love the coverage this foundation provides, and it works very well on a combo/oily/acne-prone skin. It has a relatively large selection of shades, and glides on well when using a makeup brush, cosmetic sponge, or and it can help reduce the appearance of fine lines/wrinkles/skin imperfections. you can get Mary Kay Foundation from or Jumia for 4190 NGN and for dry skin for or 4800 NGN .

4.House of Tara. Tara Powder + Foundation.

The Tara Powder + Foundation with its powder + foundation formula that has sunscreen, aloe vera and its oil free.The Tara Powder + Foundation, is actually good on oily skin, because it is oil free and very matte, if you want your face to have that flawless final glow,i recommend you use it with the Tara Flawless Matte foundation. You can get the House of Tara. Tara Powder + Foundation from or Jumia at the price of 5000NGN or or kara at the same price

5.Maybelline FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless)

I go out lot and have different conversations with different people so I have to look amazing at all times.I was introduced to this product and have fallen in love. I like that there are colors that match my melanin-enriched skin beautifully and the formula rocks. I use my MUFE matte primer and then put this on and set with MAC's MSF. Flawless and matte finish that as the day progresses will end up in a nice glowy-not grease ball finish. You can get the Maybelline FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless) from or konga at the price of 5100NGN.

Check out
http://pricehub.com.ng/displayblog.aspx?cat=10%20awesome%20and%20affordable%20beauty%20products%20that%20work%20wonders.

for the rest
Re: 10 Awesome And Affordable Beauty Products That Work Wonders. by busayobanjoko: 6:37am On Feb 23, 2021
Wearing makeup when you have super oily skin can be a pain in the ass�� I know my oily skin Divas can relate� The good news is that I have a solution for you on the blog ����� Click here https://busayobanjoko.com/best-foundation-for-oily-skin-in-nigeria/ to find my top mattifying foundation picks for oily skin ❤️
I am a makeup artist so I know what I am saying �

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Fierce 3D Tatoo / Fabulous Guest At Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding / Birthday Fashion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.