Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:58 PM

Final Cure For Pile Is Here! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Final Cure For Pile Is Here! (915 Views)

Help, Pile Is Killing Me? What Can I Do? / The Final Cure For Chronic And Severe Infections Is Here At Last!! / The Final Cure For Chronic And Severe Infections Here At Last!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Final Cure For Pile Is Here! by EagleScribes: 12:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
Haemorrhoid(s) sometimes referred to as "piles", is a swollen vein or group of inflamed veins in the lower rectal area or anus. Healthcare professionals suggest haemorrhoids should be treated as soon as they appear. So what do you need to do?
1) Keep The Area Clean
2) Drink Lots of Water
3) Aloe Vera Gel: This is one of nature's best ingredients for treating haemorrhoids. Aloe Vera is widely known for its anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidative and therapeutic properties. Drinking Aloe Vera Gel will:
*Reduce the inflammation and swelling.
*Soften faeces and moisturize the intestines.
*Relieve the irritations and itching.
*The highly penetrative and absorption properties of Aloe Vera will increase the elasticity of blood vessels which in turn reduce the inflammation.
4) Forever Fields of Green: Consuming a diet high in fibre will help prevent haemorrhoids and is highly effective in relieving haemorrhoid symptoms and bleeding. Adding fibre to your diet will help clean out the gastrointestinal tract, facilitate bowel movement, hence preventing constipation and allowing the colon to work efficiently. Fibre-rich foods will also soften stool and increase its bulk thereby helping to reduce straining during bowel movements.
5) Aloe Propolis Creme
Applying Aloe Propolis Creme directly on the haemorrhoids will help reduce inflammation, pain and it is a natural antibiotic which will help prevent and treat any potential infection.
So for all those butt clenching moments, the twitching in your seats, the secretive butt scratching, facial expressions from pain when squatting...all that should be a thing of the past now.
You need help on how to get these items? Then contact me via my signature smiley

Re: Final Cure For Pile Is Here! by EagleScribes: 6:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
Prevention is better than cure. Prevent piles now
Re: Final Cure For Pile Is Here! by EagleScribes: 12:47am On Jul 28, 2017
Don't suffer with in silence

(1) (Reply)

Improve Sexual Ability Or Sex Power,prolong Sex Duration,effective For Prostrate / Help, I Spent The New Year In The Hospital With my Brother / Meet The First Nigerian To Become A European Board Certified Surgical Oncologist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.