Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! (9396 Views)

Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me / My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 22, 2017
undecided undecided undecided
Guys Please help a brother out....I'm having serious problems controlling this girl, it all started because I often go their flat to watch football because I'm friends with her much older daddy,she's always starring at me, it got to the point of her always complimenting how handsome I am and how lucky the girl that will marry me will be ..I usually laugh it off as unserious childish talk from her ,until she showed me stack of my pictures she has been taking with her camera phone without my knowledge,even sneaked inside my apartment and trying to help with my house chores but I refused and insisted she leave immediately, she rushed hugged me very tight and ran to their flat.

Please I don't want to be seen as a bad friend neither do I want people to start seeing me as a child abuser .
Should I tell her parents? would they understand me? a friend said I shouldn't tell them because I'll end up being accused of same thing I'm avoiding .I'm confused.w

8 Likes

Re: Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! by XIIX: 1:33pm On Apr 22, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy dreamer , Joseph Joseph wink

10 Likes

Re: Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 22, 2017
gringrin
Re: Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! by Fuckshiit: 1:34pm On Apr 22, 2017
Do not fúçk her-------yet

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! by MEGGATRON(m): 1:36pm On Apr 22, 2017
15 not ripe yet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! by Libo45: 1:36pm On Apr 22, 2017
Guy use ur head o. Avoid her and her house. No allow her come ur house o. Because if anything happens, all d blame go dey ur head o. Na bloom of youth dey worry her. She'll outgrow it.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2017
Lol @ showed me a stack of photos she took without my knowledge. Oh puhleeze!

2 Likes

Re: Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
[quote author=ZarZar post=55806984]Lol @ showed me a stack of photos she took without my knowledge. Oh puhleeze!

So you think a 15 yrs old can't have a mobile android? taking ridiculous shots of my back, face ,shoe etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
[quote author=Passy089 post=55807383][/quote]

What's getting more ridiculous is this story. Your shoes too? LOL!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! by M2dX(m): 2:05pm On Apr 22, 2017
Treat her well, like ur sisther, treat her the way you want sombody to treat your blood sisther, she will respect you.

10 Likes

Re: Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! by Zenithpeak(m): 2:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
Shahara Reporter will soon be reporting your story if you didn't take a drastic step to free yourself from that little demon.

The girl will be impregnated by another person and all the hypo in the market won't wash name clean. You are negotiating a dangerous bend.

Open eye for the yeye girl and send her far away from you.

Your village people are setting you up for shame and loss of integrity.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! by Oscar4real(m): 2:18pm On Apr 22, 2017
MEGGATRON:
15 not ripe yet.
Baddo
Re: Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! by haykes(m): 2:19pm On Apr 22, 2017
Pls send her 2 me Asap
Re: Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! by hylyne(m): 2:20pm On Apr 22, 2017
Don't break that bottle yourself.

Do everything within your reach to avoid being lonely with her....
Re: Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! by MrSavage: 2:20pm On Apr 22, 2017
Passy089:
undecided undecided undecided
Guys Please help a brother out....I'm having serious problems controlling this girl, it all started because I often go their flat to watch football because I'm friends with her much older daddy,she's always starring at me, it got to the point of her always complimenting how handsome I am and how lucky the girl that will marry me will be ..I usually laugh it off as unserious childish talk from her ,until she showed me stack of my pictures she has been taking with her camera phone without my knowledge,even sneaked inside my apartment and trying to help with my house chores but I refused and insisted she leave immediately, she rushed hugged me very tight and ran to their flat.

Please I don't want to be seen as a bad friend neither do I want people to start seeing me as a child abuser .
Should I tell her parents? would they understand me? a friend said I shouldn't tell them because I'll end up being accused of same thing I'm avoiding .I'm confused.w
mr senator yerima just remember it's only 15 years pere!!! U would spend in kirikiri ... that should put u on check

3 Likes

Re: Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! by MrSavage: 2:24pm On Apr 22, 2017
MEGGATRON:
15 not ripe yet.
weldone sir.... they just refurbished your prison .... don't worry shebi 15 is ripe ... you go soon get sense

2 Likes

Re: Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! by MEGGATRON(m): 2:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
MrSavage:
weldone sir.... they just refurbished your prison .... don't worry shebi 15 is ripe ... you go soon get sense

mrsavage don smoke ajegunle Igbo again, you no comprehend wetin you quote ni? I posted NOT RIPE YET.

8 Likes

Re: Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! by MrSavage: 2:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
MEGGATRON:

mrsavage don smoke ajegunle Igbo again, you no comprehend wetin you quote ni? I posted NOT RIPE YET.
same joint bro grin

2 Likes

Re: Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
ZarZar:
Lol @ showed me a stack of photos she took without my knowledge. Oh puhleeze!
lol I weakgrin

2 Likes

Re: Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 22, 2017
15yrs for my area don ripe bro

2 Likes

Re: Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! by chiraqDemon(m): 2:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
My brother please pack out immediately before we will hear story of how somebody paid 15yo girl 500 naira and seduced her and ncan will start verifying ur name.

8 Likes

Re: Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! by fatymore(f): 2:47pm On Apr 22, 2017
Act mature with her... Call her and give a warning and tell her if she doesn't stop you won't hesitate to beat her up.. Sebi you are her dad's friend

3 Likes

Re: Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! by wristbangle: 2:48pm On Apr 22, 2017
chiraqDemon:
My brother please pack out immediately before we will hear story of how somebody paid 15yo girl 500 naira and seduced her and ncan will start verifying ur name.

Werey gringrin

U seems to get the normal trend on NL these days.

Imagine the words "Na dem Afonja or Igbo".

3 Likes

Re: Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! by KaBabs1: 2:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
Fuckshiit:
Do not fúçk her-------yet

Lmao that's right OP. Please wait till she's 18
Re: Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! by chiraqDemon(m): 2:56pm On Apr 22, 2017
wristbangle:

Werey gringrin

U seems to get the normal trend on NL these days.

Imagine the words "Na dem Afonja or Igbo".
Na surely wetin go happen

It will be like

"Adeyemi adekoke"
Brown roof
Shey na rituals na

Or

"Ikechucku ibe"
Nor be drugs again
I know say e must be jewish person

Nairaland is just full of crap man especially when it comes to tribe and religion
Every crime must be related to one or both

2 Likes

Re: Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! by helinues: 2:58pm On Apr 22, 2017
You have to act like a man and tell her to stop or you will report her to her dad.

If dem catch you, nobody go hear story say na she dey into you.

A word is enough

2 Likes

Re: Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! by MrSavage: 2:59pm On Apr 22, 2017
haykes:
Pls send her 2 me Asap
weldone sir regard to your mumcy in fall voice
Re: Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! by chiraqDemon(m): 3:03pm On Apr 22, 2017
konjishild:
15yrs for my area don ripe bro
When u travel out u go know say because dem use chemical make fruit ripe nor mean say na God time for am to ripe

Makes no sense but it just sounded funny grin
Re: Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! by mejai(m): 3:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
be like joseph via potipher's wife.
Re: Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! by Beejayx: 3:16pm On Apr 22, 2017
MEGGATRON:

Laff wan ki me
Re: Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! by MrSavage: 3:18pm On Apr 22, 2017
Beejayx:

Laff wan ki me
bros mind yourself o
Re: Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! by Fmartin(m): 3:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
op 15yrs she don ripe... bt wen ever she comes around, start a bible discussion with her. try to tell her abt d dangers of pre marital sex.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Quiet People Really Wicked? / ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ / Wooing A Potential Wife In Church, Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.