Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,328 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:34 PM

Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms (51706 Views)

SFW Gold Service. Direct Matchmaking, Perfect Linkage! / I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship / Whatsapp Match Making (men And Women) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms by akikanju(m): 10:54am On Jun 23, 2017
akikanju:
In the wedlock industry comes the foremost matchmaking platform where singles who are really ready emotionally and physically for marriage are brought together for the purpose of linking up for wedlock.
Singles For Wedlock is sophisticated in its approach to matchmaking and here comes the chance for that single bachelor and spinster to meet that lovable pair.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PLATFORM IS STRICTLY FOR.THOSE READY FOR MARRIAGE AND MINIMUM AGE FOR ADMITTANCE IS 30 FOR MEN AND 25 FOR WOMEN.
search for https:///AyoolaGemFashSFW
or https:///Oladove
on telegram or directly contact 07035965961
www.singlesforwedlock.com
Re: Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms by akikanju(m): 11:04am On Jun 23, 2017
keep the requests coming in
Re: Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms by akikanju(m): 6:41pm On Jun 25, 2017
akikanju:
In the wedlock industry comes the foremost matchmaking platform where singles who are really ready emotionally and physically for marriage are brought together for the purpose of linking up for wedlock.
Singles For Wedlock is sophisticated in its approach to matchmaking and here comes the chance for that single bachelor and spinster to meet that lovable pair.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PLATFORM IS STRICTLY FOR.THOSE READY FOR MARRIAGE AND MINIMUM AGE FOR ADMITTANCE IS 30 FOR MEN AND 25 FOR WOMEN.
search for https:///AyoolaGemFashSFW
or https:///Oladove
on telegram or directly contact 07035965961
www.singlesforwedlock.com
Re: Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms by FashTheGem: 9:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
Anyone can make you smile. Many people can make you cry but, it takes someone very special to make u laugh with tears still in your eyes because a good relationship is with someone who knows all your insecurities and imperfections but still loves you for who you are

1 Like

Re: Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms by FashTheGem: 7:24am On Jun 27, 2017
SINGLESforWEDLOCK.com is all about LOVE, FINDING & MATCH MAKING SOUL-MATES and MARRIAGE – Real People with Serious Intentions, Real Working Single, Verified Members to Guard against Fraud, Highly Confidential & Secured Platform where you have full control on your information
Re: Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms by FashTheGem: 7:17am On Jun 28, 2017
Your Heart is your Love, Your love is your Family , Your family is your Future , Your future is your Destiny , Your destiny is your Ambition, Your ambition is your Aspiration , Your aspiration is your Motivation , Your motivation is your Belief Your belief is your Peace , Your peace is your Target , Your target is your true LOVE & SOULMATE, Life is no fun without a true LOVE & SOULMATE!
Re: Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms by FashTheGem: 5:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
Your Heart is your Love, Your love is your Family , Your family is your Future , Your future is your Destiny , Your destiny is your Ambition, Your ambition is your Aspiration , Your aspiration is your Motivation , Your motivation is your Belief Your belief is your Peace , Your peace is your Target , Your target is your true LOVE & SOULMATE, Life is no fun without a true LOVE & SOULMATE!
Re: Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms by FashTheGem: 6:44am On Jun 30, 2017
FashTheGem:
Re: Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms by FashTheGem: 9:40am On Jul 01, 2017
See the Incredible Benefits That This Singles Matchmaking Website Offers - You can sign up for FREE! - Amazing site for working singles with rich and diverse backgrounds - Scientific approach with increased matches. Free personality test. - Find soulmate fast with an incredible platform - Unique matchmaking platform with lots of options to filter potential mates - High reliability of users profiles - Meet authentic people with serious intentions - We do our best efforts to provide you reliable and accurate information - We verify all of our members to ensure that you will be meeting real, qualified singles. - You have full control on your information. They are shared only with whom you choose to share them with
Re: Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms by HenryThegreat1(m): 4:41pm On Jul 01, 2017
pls add me back in telegram am already a member. I flashed my phone everything wiped out. my number is 08030717634
Re: Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms by FashTheGem: 6:51pm On Jul 01, 2017
With a fresh look and feel and intuitive design, our new website is designed with Love, Romance, 'soul-mateship', and you in mind to better enhance your Ready-for-marriage experience
Re: Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms by FashTheGem: 7:32am On Jul 02, 2017
We welcome you to our new website, an online space where we would like to show our projects and our experience. The new website offers a clean and responsive design, easy-to-navigate, ready to become a content-rich site experience. Navigating you’ll find some information about us, our team and the activities we make.
Re: Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms by FashTheGem: 3:57pm On Jul 03, 2017
The new website offers a clean and responsive design, easy-to-navigate, ready to become a content-rich site experience. Navigating you’ll find some information about us, our team and the activities we make. Please, contact us if you see a broken link or feel that something should be reviewed or enhanced. We will do our best to perfect your browsing experience. We sincerely hope you enjoy it!
Re: Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms by FashTheGem: 6:11am On Jul 04, 2017
*WISDOM FOR WOMEN*
1. A first class degree won't make you a first class wife rather your submission and respect will.
2. The woman who respects her husband is the best wife anyone would ever have.
3. Your character and attitude will go a long way in determining if your husband will wish he never Regret getting married to you..
4. To be a great wife, you need more anger management skills than nagging skills.
5. Be a leader at work, or anywhere else but be a companion at home.. It's wisdom!
6. Don't compete with your husband; compliment him.
7. Your strength is in humility and submission, not in strife and contention.
8. Be tender, every man respects a tender woman but firm.
9. Never try to punish your husband by starving him of food or Sex, he maybe forced to get it outside.
10. There is nothing wrong in accepting that you are wrong when you are wrong.
11. Prepare to forgive your husband if he wrongs you.. For a forgiving wife is better than a vengeful one.
12. Make a decision to be a good wife, you will need it in the long run..
God Bless the Women!.
Re: Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms by akikanju(m): 6:35am On Jul 05, 2017
'WE HAVE TWO THINGS LEFT TO DO IN MARRIAGE' : '
The Lady: 'I have been dating this guy for more than 4 years now. There is nothing couples are doing in marriage we have not done. We have lived together, ate together, lost count on the number of time we have had sex together. I have done 3 abortions for him. We have business ventures together, we do have our bath together. There is nothing couples are doing that we are not doing sir'.

Me: So what do you both have left that you want to do in marriage if you do your wedding today?

The Lady: ' Sir, just 2 things left.
Me: Tell me those two things.
The Lady: To have children and to fight.
Me: Fight as how?
The Lady: We have never fought before. I do bottle up my anger because I have lost so much in the relationship, if I leave him, I will be at the loosing end. But when we get married , he will know he married a lion. I am battle ready for him.

That conversation up ��� there is not a fiction. It took place.

What many single guys and ladies don't know is that, there is a whole lot of difference between single relationship and marriage. Some of you don't have anything tangible you are going to do in marriage than to have children. All the privileges, uniqueness, sacredness, sanctity , enjoyments of marriage, you are already exploring and enjoying it now in your dating adventure. Lady, you have turned yourself to 'iyawo ile' in the 'face me face you' apartment of that guy. You are his cook, his mom, his bed mate, sex mate, you have moved your loads to his room one by one. You are all over him, showing desperation.
Dear guy, what exactly are you looking forward to in marriage? You are behaving to that lady as if you are her husband. You are tired of her unclothedness already. Nothing is exciting you about her again. 'see finish' is happening between the two of you. If you marry today, what's going to be a new thing to do as couples? Kissing is not new to the two of you. Your unclothedness is no more new to each other. Lady, nothing is trilling about your breasts again. You are not yet married, but your breasts has suffer in the hands of this boy. Yet to breastfeed oo, yes, your breasts is already looking like that of a grandma. What is new I asked you? What sex position or style have you not done together?

May be like this lady in that conversation, the only two things left for many singles in relationship today is to have children and fight. Some of you will see wrong thing that guy/lady is doing that you don't like, you will keep quiet and bottle your anger. You won't fight and sought it out now, you are waiting to get into marriage and then start fighting. You have enjoyed all the 'peace ' of marriage in dating, only to get into marriage and start war.
Hear me well dear singles, don't cross some lines. You are not married until you are married!
Reserve romance, sex, physical intimacy, joint account, bathing together, wearing the same clothes, and many other things for marriage. There should be some exciting things you are looking forward to do together as couples. Don't do everything you should do in marriage in your dating/ courtship.
Have self control. Right thing done at a wrong time will make it a wrong thing!

Thanks for reading. You can share to bless a single guy/lady around you. Share, don't plagiarize it.

Written by:

© Ebenezer Diyaolu

1 Like

Re: Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms by FashTheGem: 1:21pm On Jul 06, 2017
*WHEN DADDY CAN PRAY*

I could not keep it to myself anymore. I drove all the way to Dad's office and confessed to him I was in love with a young lady.

He asked for her name and description. He kept smiling. We prayed together and trusted God for His leading. Dad did not say a word.

Two days after my wife said "Yes" to my proposal, I told both dad and mum as a birthday gift for him.

Mum smiled and said, "Months earlier when your father went to preach in the Corpers Fellowship, he saw her and the Holy Spirit told him, "Eyi ki a n se iyawo omo re bi?" (Isn't she the wife of your son?). I was the only unmarried son. He kept his fingers crossed till I told him. Yet he did not utter a word but he knew already.

I want to talk to men: You MUST be the priest of your home. Nothing must happen without your knowing. If your wife is the one waking you up for family devotion and setting the pace, something is wrong with you!

You must have charted the course of your children in prayer. Call them by name in prayer and prophesy over them. Bless your wife daily. Lay hands on her before you step out.

What makes a man is far beyond finance and romance- you must be a man of prayer! Nothing must happen in your home until you permit it (not by stubborn conducts but prayers).

Brother, if you are unmarried now and you are not learning to pray, you are living like a spiritual gambler saying "what will be will be"; you better wake up, smell the coffee. Stop sleeping like a log of wood. Wake up at night. Blast in tongues by the Spirit. Take on the Word and confess it. Do not leave your future home to chance. Marriage is not a ludo game.

Fathers and fathers to be, take your place. Build finance. Learn Romance but Exercise your Spirit and take your place.

Copied.
Re: Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms by FashTheGem: 6:27am On Jul 07, 2017
*WISDOM FOR WOMEN*
1. A first class degree won't make you a first class wife rather your submission and respect will.
2. The woman who respects her husband is the best wife anyone would ever have.
3. Your character and attitude will go a long way in determining if your husband will wish he never Regret getting married to you..
4. To be a great wife, you need more anger management skills than nagging skills.
5. Be a leader at work, or anywhere else but be a companion at home.. It's wisdom!
6. Don't compete with your husband; compliment him.
7. Your strength is in humility and submission, not in strife and contention.
8. Be tender, every man respects a tender woman but firm.
9. Never try to punish your husband by starving him of food or Sex, he maybe forced to get it outside.
10. There is nothing wrong in accepting that you are wrong when you are wrong.
11. Prepare to forgive your husband if he wrongs you.. For a forgiving wife is better than a vengeful one.
12. Make a decision to be a good wife, you will need it in the long run..
God Bless the Women!.
Re: Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms by FashTheGem: 6:40pm On Jul 08, 2017
*GIVE IT TIME*

When someone comes and tells you, "I can't sleep without you, I love you the way you are and I can put up with your good and bad attitude", before you commit your heart to such a person, please, *GIVE IT TIME*.

When You just met someone today and feel like marrying him/her tomorrow, before you do, remember you need to *GIVE IT TIME*.

When you visit your uncle during a vacation for 2 months, don't be carried away that they serve you your preferred food and give you hot water to bath during your first two days don't start making arrangements to relocate to their house, *GIVE IT TIME*.

When a brother visits you and wakes you up by his shouting of prayer from 12 am to 6 am, please don't shut him down, first *GIVE IT TIME*.

When someone joins your fellowship in the first year and he is in every group/dept, please don't rush and make him a leader, rather *GIVE IT TIME*.

When you enter a new environment and everybody worships you and eat your mess don't be carried away just *GIVE IT TIME*.

When someone comes with a new business with unbelievable promises, please before you involve your money, first *GIVE IT TIME*.

Finally, when you are in a cross road of decisions, you don't know what to do, ask the people or person involved to please *GIVE YOU TIME*.

You can be good in giving people tests and trying out who they are.

Some people know how to pass them all but the test of time they will fail.

Time tests Love and proves it.:-

Time tests businesses and authenticates it.

Time tests spirituality and reveals it.

Time tests friendship and uncovers true friends

Time, a good tester.

Don't say that the utilities in your area is now the best until you have *GIVEN IT TIME*.

Your uncle or Father told You that you are useless and worthless and can't amount to anything, just laugh it away and ask them to *GIVE YOU TIME*.

*_Quote me..._*

Consistency with time is the true test of Efficiency.

*Time is a TESTER*.

*Time is an AUTHENTICATOR*.

*Time is a REVEALER.*

*TIME IS STILL A MATTER*.

Thanks for giving this long post TIME...

When you share it around and no one comments, don't assume it was ignored, *GIVE IT TIME*.
Re: Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms by FashTheGem: 7:10am On Jul 09, 2017
Seven traits to watch out for in a potential spouse so that I DO will not become I DON’T

I know that there are no perfect persons and we are all projects in the hands of God, however there are basic traits to watch out for generally. While you may not be able to find a person that successfully combines all these, the qualities should guide you in your decision. If a person does not have character defect and he does not live in habitual sin, some of these qualities can be improved upon by asking God for His grace.
1. The test of integrity. Test him for faithfulness and integrity in little and big things. Make sure she has integrity and her words and actions line up. Integrity is very important because that is what will eventually preserve you. The integrity of the upright shall guide them: but the perverseness of transgressors shall destroy them. (Pro 11:3 KJV)God loves integrity. In Job 2:3, God boasted about Job and he mentioned his integrity. Integrity in that verse means ‘innocence’The potential guy or the lady must have integrity as well. It is a great legacy to pass to the children. Integrity is from the word ‘Integral” meaning one. You are supposed to be the same person within and without. Don’t marry a gentle saint on Sundays but a vicious man on Mondays. Be careful of dual personalities who seemed to give their lives to Jesus one moment and then take the lives back the next moment. How will you know all these? These are the things you will find out when you are friends. That is why pre-marital sex should be avoided because it will get you confused and distracted. You see, the moment you are illegally bonded together in pre-marital sex, the obvious character defects that other can see will mean nothing to you. They will ask you questions like, “What are you doing with that kind of person?” And you will be like, 'leave me alone, I love him, he will change! You see, you have not even changed yourself! You are not the Holy Spirit who changes people! What the scripture says is that that you should not be unequally yoked!Don't become partners with those who reject God. How can you make a partnership out of right and wrong? That's not partnership; that's war. Is light best friends with dark? Does Christ go strolling with the Devil? Do trust and mistrust hold hands? (2Co 6:14-15 MSG) 2. The test of diligence. You cannot afford to marry a lazy man or an indolent woman. It will slow your journey down. Diligence is measured with so many indices like tenacity, business acumen, career pursuit, doggedness and so on. You may not have so much today, but with diligence in a potential spouse, you can be sure you will be great in life.Do you see a man diligent and skillful in his business? He will stand before kings; he will not stand before obscure men. (Pro 22:29 AMP)You cannot afford to commit your life into hands of a lazy person. That is subjecting your life to unnecessary afflictions that could have been avoided.
3. The test of focus. Is he or she focused? Where is his passion? A visionless man is so easy to identify. His speech will betray him because the mouth speaks out of the abundance of the heart. Once you know a particular friendship is getting deepened, ask a lot of questions when you can still reason well before emotions take over. The world is full of people who will readily compromise and who lack focus. You haven’t been together for long and he or she is already asking for sex? That is gross irresponsibility. Run from such people, they are not your friends!Jesus said, "What a generation! No sense of God! No focus to your lives! (Luk 9:41a MSG)You ask him what his job is, and he says ‘he is planning to travel out of the country.’ ‘Since when?’ ‘Well, for like three years now.’ Is that a job? Why must a young person stop his or her life because of plans to travel?
4. The test of sincerity. That is openness. Is he sincere about his faults, weaknesses, feelings? Is she willing to talk about them or does pretend? It is dangerous to walk with someone who lives in delusion of grandeur. Some of the most dangerous sets of people are those who are self deceptive. They can abort twenty times and simply use some scriptures to cover up. If it was done in ignorance, that is another thing, because God cleanses you and you can start your life all over again when you genuinely repent. But I am talking of those who have successfully combined this sinful lifestyle with serving God alongside. I don’t care if he is a pastor or she is a minstrel, if he or she uses scriptures to justify a habitual sin that even an unbeliever will often refrain from, you should run from such people and not be joined in their unrepentant sinful adventures. An insincere guy will lure you into sexual sin and then turn around to say you seduced him. What are you doing with such people? An insincere lady will offer her body to get some money and then turn back to say you forced her. That is nothing short of wickedness. Those are not friends! He says he is a pastor and he slides his hands into your blouse each time you visit his office. I don’t care how much ‘anointing’ you think he has, he is a charlatan! What counseling are you looking for with such people, run for your life because there are counsels that can cancel destinies.
5. The test of people skill. That is respect for individuals. People are like ladders. Does he treat people well? How about his mum, sisters, father, colleagues, etc Is she courteous? Is she respectful? Does she disdain with folk with a passion?
6. The test of excellence. That is wisdom. Is he hungry for wisdom or does he think he knows it all? A friend who isolates himself will crash. He or she cannot be corrected. There are no authority figures that can speak to him or her. Let me tell you something here. The moment you look at a person and there is nobody you can report him to, there are no regards for parents or pastors, he is just an island by himself, you need to reconsider such friendships. It is a trap of the devil and such tendencies are symptomatic of an unhealthy outlook to life.
7. The test of God’s fear. He must love God. She must be a God lover. Does he value God and His word? Does she revere God? This is the ultimate acid test. If he doesn’t love God, he cannot love you! If he treats the things of God shabbily, he will end up treating you the same way. Let him or her be a person that fears God! It is not enough to say one is born again these days, because the term has been grossly misapplied. It is not even enough to say one is a pastor or a choir leader or administrator in church, the question is does he or she fear God? It was the fear of God that made Joseph run away from adultery. It was lack of God’s fear that made Samson with all his anointing to get into sexual sins repeatedly until he brought himself down. God gave him a long rope because the scripture says he judged Israel for twenty years.

1 Like

Re: Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms by FashTheGem: 9:20am On Jul 10, 2017
FashTheGem:
Seven traits to watch out for in a potential spouse so that I DO will not become I DON’T

I know that there are no perfect persons and we are all projects in the hands of God, however there are basic traits to watch out for generally. While you may not be able to find a person that successfully combines all these, the qualities should guide you in your decision. If a person does not have character defect and he does not live in habitual sin, some of these qualities can be improved upon by asking God for His grace.
1. The test of integrity. Test him for faithfulness and integrity in little and big things. Make sure she has integrity and her words and actions line up. Integrity is very important because that is what will eventually preserve you. The integrity of the upright shall guide them: but the perverseness of transgressors shall destroy them. (Pro 11:3 KJV)God loves integrity. In Job 2:3, God boasted about Job and he mentioned his integrity. Integrity in that verse means ‘innocence’The potential guy or the lady must have integrity as well. It is a great legacy to pass to the children. Integrity is from the word ‘Integral” meaning one. You are supposed to be the same person within and without. Don’t marry a gentle saint on Sundays but a vicious man on Mondays. Be careful of dual personalities who seemed to give their lives to Jesus one moment and then take the lives back the next moment. How will you know all these? These are the things you will find out when you are friends. That is why pre-marital sex should be avoided because it will get you confused and distracted. You see, the moment you are illegally bonded together in pre-marital sex, the obvious character defects that other can see will mean nothing to you. They will ask you questions like, “What are you doing with that kind of person?” And you will be like, 'leave me alone, I love him, he will change! You see, you have not even changed yourself! You are not the Holy Spirit who changes people! What the scripture says is that that you should not be unequally yoked!Don't become partners with those who reject God. How can you make a partnership out of right and wrong? That's not partnership; that's war. Is light best friends with dark? Does Christ go strolling with the Devil? Do trust and mistrust hold hands? (2Co 6:14-15 MSG) 2. The test of diligence. You cannot afford to marry a lazy man or an indolent woman. It will slow your journey down. Diligence is measured with so many indices like tenacity, business acumen, career pursuit, doggedness and so on. You may not have so much today, but with diligence in a potential spouse, you can be sure you will be great in life.Do you see a man diligent and skillful in his business? He will stand before kings; he will not stand before obscure men. (Pro 22:29 AMP)You cannot afford to commit your life into hands of a lazy person. That is subjecting your life to unnecessary afflictions that could have been avoided.
3. The test of focus. Is he or she focused? Where is his passion? A visionless man is so easy to identify. His speech will betray him because the mouth speaks out of the abundance of the heart. Once you know a particular friendship is getting deepened, ask a lot of questions when you can still reason well before emotions take over. The world is full of people who will readily compromise and who lack focus. You haven’t been together for long and he or she is already asking for sex? That is gross irresponsibility. Run from such people, they are not your friends!Jesus said, "What a generation! No sense of God! No focus to your lives! (Luk 9:41a MSG)You ask him what his job is, and he says ‘he is planning to travel out of the country.’ ‘Since when?’ ‘Well, for like three years now.’ Is that a job? Why must a young person stop his or her life because of plans to travel?
4. The test of sincerity. That is openness. Is he sincere about his faults, weaknesses, feelings? Is she willing to talk about them or does pretend? It is dangerous to walk with someone who lives in delusion of grandeur. Some of the most dangerous sets of people are those who are self deceptive. They can abort twenty times and simply use some scriptures to cover up. If it was done in ignorance, that is another thing, because God cleanses you and you can start your life all over again when you genuinely repent. But I am talking of those who have successfully combined this sinful lifestyle with serving God alongside. I don’t care if he is a pastor or she is a minstrel, if he or she uses scriptures to justify a habitual sin that even an unbeliever will often refrain from, you should run from such people and not be joined in their unrepentant sinful adventures. An insincere guy will lure you into sexual sin and then turn around to say you seduced him. What are you doing with such people? An insincere lady will offer her body to get some money and then turn back to say you forced her. That is nothing short of wickedness. Those are not friends! He says he is a pastor and he slides his hands into your blouse each time you visit his office. I don’t care how much ‘anointing’ you think he has, he is a charlatan! What counseling are you looking for with such people, run for your life because there are counsels that can cancel destinies.
5. The test of people skill. That is respect for individuals. People are like ladders. Does he treat people well? How about his mum, sisters, father, colleagues, etc Is she courteous? Is she respectful? Does she disdain with folk with a passion?
6. The test of excellence. That is wisdom. Is he hungry for wisdom or does he think he knows it all? A friend who isolates himself will crash. He or she cannot be corrected. There are no authority figures that can speak to him or her. Let me tell you something here. The moment you look at a person and there is nobody you can report him to, there are no regards for parents or pastors, he is just an island by himself, you need to reconsider such friendships. It is a trap of the devil and such tendencies are symptomatic of an unhealthy outlook to life.
7. The test of God’s fear. He must love God. She must be a God lover. Does he value God and His word? Does she revere God? This is the ultimate acid test. If he doesn’t love God, he cannot love you! If he treats the things of God shabbily, he will end up treating you the same way. Let him or her be a person that fears God! It is not enough to say one is born again these days, because the term has been grossly misapplied. It is not even enough to say one is a pastor or a choir leader or administrator in church, the question is does he or she fear God? It was the fear of God that made Joseph run away from adultery. It was lack of God’s fear that made Samson with all his anointing to get into sexual sins repeatedly until he brought himself down. God gave him a long rope because the scripture says he judged Israel for twenty years.
Re: Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms by FashTheGem: 8:53am On Jul 11, 2017
Keep the day safe by having a positive mindset
Re: Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms by FashTheGem: 2:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
Who Am I
Casting Crowns
Lyrics
Who am I, that the lord of all the earth Would care to know my name Would care to feel my hurt? Who am I, that the bright and morning star Would choose to light the way For my ever wandering heart?
Not because of who I am But because of what you've done Not because of what I've done But because of who you are
I am a flower quickly fading Here today and gone tomorrow A wave tossed in the ocean A vapor in the wind Still you hear me when I'm calling Lord, you catch me when I'm falling And you've told me who I am I am yours
Who am I, that the eyes that see my sin Would look on me with love And watch me rise again? Who am I, that the voice that calmed the sea Would call out through the rain And calm the storm in me?
Not because of who I am But because of what you've done Not because of what I've done But because of who you are
I am a flower quickly fading Here today and gone tomorrow A wave tossed in the ocean A vapor in the wind Still you hear me when I'm calling Lord, you catch me when I'm falling And you've told me who I am I am yours
I am yours I am yours Whom shall I fear, whom shall I fear? 'Cause I am yours I am yours
Re: Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms by FashTheGem: 7:56am On Jul 13, 2017
Anyone can make you smile. Many people can make you cry but, it takes someone very special to make u laugh with tears still in your eyes because a good relationship is with someone who knows all your insecurities and imperfections but still loves you for who you are
Re: Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms by FashTheGem: 7:33am On Jul 15, 2017
When God designed the plan for your life, it wasn't dependent on your been perfect. Your mistakes are not a surprise to Him. Never let a bad situation bring out the worst in you. Choose to stay positive and be the strong person that God created you to be.
Re: Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms by FashTheGem: 7:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
[Chorus: Tori Kelly] Just fight a little longer my friend It's all worth it in the end But when you got nobody to turn to Just hold on, and I'll find you I'll find you I'll find you Just hold on, and I'll find you
[Verse 1: Lecrae] I'm hanging on by a thread And all I'm clinging to is prayers And every breath is like a battle I feel like I ain't come prepared And death's knockin' on the front door Pain's creepin' through the back Fear's crawlin' through the windows Waiting for 'em to attack They say "Don't get bitter, get better" I'm working on switching them letters But tell God I'ma need a whole lotta hope keeping it together I'm smilin' in everyone's face I'm cryin' whenever they leave the room They don't know the battle I face They don't understand what I'm going through
[Pre-Chorus: Lecrae] The world tryna play with my soul I'm just tryna find where to go I'm tryna remember the way I'm tryna get back to my home But, I can't do this on my own That's why I'm just trusting in You 'Cause I don't know where else to go And, I don't know what else to do
[Chorus: Tori Kelly] Just fight a little longer my friend It's all worth it in the end But, when you've got nobody to turn to Just hold on, and I'll find you Just fight a little longer my friend It's all worth it in the end But, when you've got nobody to turn to Just hold on, and I'll find you I'll find you I'll find you Just hold on, and I'll find you I'll find you I'll find you Just hold on, and I'll find you
[Verse 2: Lecrae] They say fear haunts And pain hates I say pain strengthens And fear drives faith And I don't know all of the outcomes Don't know what happens tomorrow But when that ocean of doubt comes Don't let me drown in my sorrow And don't let me stay at the bottom I feel like this hole is too deep to climb I've been lookin' for a way out But I'll settle for a peace of mind Picking up the pieces of my life and hopin' that I'll put together Something right Tell me all I got is all I need Tell me you gon' help me stay and fight
[Pre-Chorus: Lecrae] The world trying to play with my soul I'm just tryna find where to go I'm trying to remember the way I'm trying to get back to my home But, I can't do this on my own That's why I'm just trusting in You 'Cause I don't know where else to go And, I don't know what else to do
[Bridge: Tori Kelly] No don't let the fear Make you feel like you can't fight this on your own You know I, I'll be there for you no matter where you go You'll never be alone, no
[Chorus: Tori Kelly] Just fight a little longer my friend It's all worth it in the end But, when you've got nobody to turn to Just hold on, and I'll find you Just fight a little longer my friend It's all worth it in the end But, when you've got nobody to turn to Just hold on, and I'll find you I'll find you I'll find you Just hold on, and I'll find you I'll find you I'll find you Just hold on, and I'll find you
Re: Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms by FashTheGem: 11:48am On Jul 18, 2017
FashTheGem:
Anyone can make you smile. Many people can make you cry but, it takes
someone very special to make u laugh with tears still in your eyes because
a good relationship is with someone who knows all your insecurities and
imperfections but still loves you for who you are
Re: Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms by FashTheGem: 12:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
welcome to friday
Re: Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms by FashTheGem: 4:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
i just wanna be there
Re: Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms by FashTheGem: 7:15am On Jul 22, 2017
FashTheGem:
Keep the day safe by having a positive mindset
Re: Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms by FashTheGem: 7:11am On Jul 23, 2017
a new day comes
Re: Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms by FashTheGem: 8:55pm On Jul 24, 2017
UNDERSTANDING A MAN'S SILENCE...

When a man keeps quiet and gives up on you, it means, he has tried all his possible best to change you, nothing has come out if it. He is tired of wasting his energy nagging, shouting or screaming, he has decided to find an alternative to you, when he finds an alternative, he shuts down completely, no longer cares about you, or suddenly becomes passive, accepting every damn thing you do without complaining and does his things without acknowledging you or seeking your support!

Don't wait until your husband shuts down or become passive before you work on your marriage. Pride and stubbornness will throw you out of marriage. If you are stubborn, rigid and opinionated, your marriage won't work!

What is he complaining about, work on it. Men as a rule don't complain until they can't take the shit any more.

Some women are just so stubborn! They won't just wake up till there is competition. They won't know their husbands are suffering until they see a strange lady with a protruding tummy in their matrimonial home. Pride won't allow them to see their husbands as the head who deserves some respect and submission!

If he wants you to get a job to support him, get the job, if he wants you slimmer, slim down for God's sake! If he asked you to end certain friendships please do so. If his food gets late, prepare them earlier, if he is ashamed of the way you dress, my dear, work on it. If he wants lingerie in his bedroom, please wear lingerie for God's sake, If he is tired of a single sex position, initiate others or follow his style! If he wants more sex, give him more sex!

Marriage is not static! You are either moving forward in your marriage or moving backward, you are either getting better or worse! You are either enjoying your marriage or not, there is no middle ground in marriage!

Learn to adapt, learn to be flexible, learn to submit. 2 Peter 3:1-2 says,"In like manner, you married women, be submissive to your own husbands (subordinate yourselves as being secondary to and dependent on them), so that even if they do not obey the word (of God), they may be won over not by discussion but by the (godly) lives of their wives.

When they observe the pure and modest way in which you conduct yourselves, together with your reverence (for your husband; you are to feel for him all that reverence includes: to respect, defer to, revere him-to honor, esteem, appreciate, prize, and, in the human sense, to adore him, that is to admire, praise, be devoted to, deeply love, and enjoy your husband)". AMPLIFIED VERSION.

Your husband is the most important person in your life after God! Place him above your needs and desires, that is what the Holy Book says. Your desires are secondary to his. You don't do anything he does not approve of! If you can't take the shit you shouldn't have married him in the first place. Now that you are married, bend down to work!

Adapt, be flexible, change! What your friends say about your marriage is not your business, God's approval is your business! Your husband's happiness is your business! When you make him happy, God will make sure you are happy! What goes around usually comes around. When you adapt to your spouse he will also adapt to you! When you change, he changes too.

A man can die for a woman who meets his needs. A man will lay down his life for a woman who honours, respects and submit to him. A man can move heaven and earth to stay with a woman who makes him enjoy marriage.

Be humble sister. Humble women are virtuous women. Humble women make their husbands happy, humble women have great marriages, you will not lose your husband in Jesus name. Feel free to share. God bless you. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms by FashTheGem: 11:00am On Jul 25, 2017
[quote author=akikanju post=57777336][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Abuja Lesbians Dating / Girls Looking For Guys And Guys Looking For Girls Should Hook Up Here / Iice Can I Meet You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.