Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread (177983 Views)

Leagoo M8 Pro Slow Charge Fix / Unboxing Leagoo M8 Pro / Oukitel (u20 & u16max), Leagoo m8 pro, and Doogee (Y6&max, x7pro, shoot1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by samthomp(m): 7:47pm On May 07, 2017
I tracked my order abd it stated "insert into domestic bag" pls can I go now and get my order from my local post office
let someone pls hlp me out with this
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by manlawal(m): 7:50pm On May 07, 2017
samthomp:
I tracked my order abd it stated "insert into domestic bag" pls can I go now and get my order from my local post office
wait till u see delivered
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by BluePearls(m): 8:50pm On May 07, 2017
samthomp:

cons
Poor battery
Weak sound speaker
low energy for gaming..especially asphalt
well u can go.for if these are not issues to you

cons
Poor battery..... 6hrs SOT, not bad if you ask me
Weak sound speaker...... Speakers are quite good from the reviews.. 7/10 not good enough? For the price point, hard to find a phone with good speakers.
low energy for gaming..especially asphalt.......... tell me which mtk6737T handles very intensive games without stuttering, then I'll take a bow

See gaming review, battery test review, and full review yourself and tell me its not worth it. Oh and don't forget to notice the screen and camera quality
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by samthomp(m): 9:24pm On May 07, 2017
BluePearls:

cons
Poor battery..... 6hrs SOT, not bad if you ask me
Weak sound speaker...... Speakers are quite good from the reviews.. 7/10 not good enough? For the price point, hard to find a phone with good speakers.
low energy for gaming..especially asphalt.......... tell me which mtk6737T handles very intensive games without stuttering, then I'll take a bow

See gaming review, battery test review, and full review yourself and tell me its not worth it. Oh and don't forget to notice the screen and camera quality
lollzzzz if u ask me.......u too don bkm.techutopia ba?
well no p..its ok den
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by SirdimayG(m): 9:54pm On May 07, 2017
Need someone to test for OTG on the leagoo m8pro
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by BluePearls(m): 10:05pm On May 07, 2017
samthomp:

lollzzzz if u ask me.......u too don bkm.techutopia ba?
well no p..its ok den

my brother, one-week intensive phone review no be here o. grin grin

I'm holding out for a new medium range flagship xiaomi phone or the doogee mix which im currently eyeing. I had to look into several phones under $100 to select the best, till anticipated device drops. lemme list the phones I compared before making my choice.

1. Xiaomi Redmi 4a
2. Leagoo M8 Pro
3. Doogee Shoot 1
4. Bluboo Dual
5. Oukitel U20 Plus
6. Blackview A9 pro
7. ZOJI Z7
8. Ulefone Tiger
9. Geotel Note

All similar specs (expect Redmi 4a with snapdragon). It's toe-to-toe with Doogee shoot 1, Bluboo Dual, and Oukitel U20. In the end, Bluboo did it for me with a better camera, better screen, better ram management, and audio, plus it has GLONASS.
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by SirdimayG(m): 10:17pm On May 07, 2017
Have gotten my tracking number
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by bobo65(m): 1:31am On May 08, 2017
samthomp:

It will be available today
Is the post office they wrote there same with d one that u used to Register on aliexpress?
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by bobo65(m): 1:32am On May 08, 2017
manlawal:
wait till u see delivered

Delivered means he has collected the phone
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by samthomp(m): 8:02am On May 08, 2017
bobo65:

It will be available today
Is the post office they wrote there same with d one that u used to Register on aliexpress?
yea i saw NGOSOG in Nipost tracking
nd i stay in osogbo
So you sayin i can go today
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by bobo65(m): 8:37am On May 08, 2017
samthomp:

yea i saw NGOSOG in Nipost tracking
nd i stay in osogbo
So you sayin i can go today

Yep
As far it's not written as "next office"
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by samthomp(m): 9:17am On May 08, 2017
bobo65:

Yep
As far it's not written as "next office"
its written as next office o
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Caleb5: 9:30am On May 08, 2017
Sorry guys, I have been busy with school stuff.
I went to station to get a statement to present to the bank last week but I was told since 20k was involved, and I will be spending almost same amount in station, I should let it slide.
Well, I got tired of the whole thing. Decided to get another phone I did not budget for.
Benjeeade, if you like,don't refund the money,but know that you will have no peace of mind.

2 Likes

Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by daamazing(m): 9:34am On May 08, 2017
Caleb5:
I went to station to get a statement to present to the bank last week but I was told since 20k was involved, and I will be spending almost same amount in station, I should let it slide.
Well, I got tired of the whole thing. Decided to get another phone I did not budget for.
Benjeeade, if you like, don't refund the money,but know u will have no peace of mind.
Bro, sorry and take heart. God will provide a better one. As for Benjeeade, well done
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by samthomp(m): 9:35am On May 08, 2017
BluePearls:

my brother, one-week intensive phone review no be here o. grin grin

I'm holding out for a new medium range flagship xiaomi phone or the doogee mix which im currently eyeing. I had to look into several phones under $100 to select the best, till anticipated device drops. lemme list the phones I compared before making my choice.

1. Xiaomi Redmi 4a
2. Leagoo M8 Pro
3. Doogee Shoot 1
4. Bluboo Dual
5. Oukitel U20 Plus
6. Blackview A9 pro
7. ZOJI Z7
8. Ulefone Tiger
9. Geotel Note

All similar specs (expect Redmi 4a with snapdragon). It's toe-to-toe with Doogee shoot 1, Bluboo Dual, and Oukitel U20. In the end, Bluboo did it for me with a better camera, better screen, better ram management, and audio, plus it has GLONASS.
d bluboo dual was what i wanted to go for bfore i found out abt m8 pro...
i wanted a good battery nd speaker and a gaming phone
d video link u sent to me...av watched dem lonng tym ago..months ago.....mohammed said and wrote it that it isnt a gaming phone.....it wasnt really bcuz of d cpu version...its coz of the screen resolution..FHD and 1080p and 401ppi is too powerful for dat cpu version....d asphalt was lagging nd skippin frames...same too with the oukitel u20 plus..dy both av same specs.....games lagged...i saw there videos...watched and studied multiple times....
d m8 pro cpu culd still handle d gaming in that d resolution wasnt dat strong nd powerful enuf to overccome d cpu....
d screen of bluboo dual screen still has a strong effect on d 3000 mah battery...
leagoo m8 pro with a low resolution and higher battery..it mks sense...nd evn between d m8 pro 720 res screen and d duals 1080 res screen..d different is not noticeable....
i love d dual design so.much..but doesnt hv stuffs m lookin for
m8 pros selfie camera so wide nd brighter...blew my mind....just download d video nd chk for urself...wen u watching the m8 pro video...watch with a sincere mind..nt a biased mind....
nd luckily for me...d got leagoo for 25k
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by samthomp(m): 9:42am On May 08, 2017
Caleb5:
Benjeeade, if you like, don't refund the money,but know u will have no peace of mind.
bro kay...let d guy enjoy his m8 pro....lollzzzzzzz..d land we all live in is a legal ground...der r laws nd der are punishments...
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Caleb5: 9:49am On May 08, 2017
samthomp:

bro kay...let d guy enjoy his m8 pro....lollzzzzzzz..d land we all live in is a legal ground...der r laws nd der are punishments...
Thanks chief.
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Caleb5: 9:49am On May 08, 2017
daamazing:
Bro, sorry and take heart. God will provide a better one. As for Benjeeade, well done
Thanks chief.
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by bobo65(m): 10:09am On May 08, 2017
samthomp:

its written as next office o

Then calm down
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by bobo65(m): 10:11am On May 08, 2017
samthomp:

d bluboo dual was what i wanted to go for bfore i found out abt m8 pro...
i wanted a good battery nd speaker and a gaming phone
d video link u sent to me...av watched dem lonng tym ago..months ago.....mohammed said and wrote it that it isnt a gaming phone.....it wasnt really bcuz of d cpu version...its coz of the screen resolution..FHD and 1080p and 401ppi is too powerful for dat cpu version....d asphalt was lagging nd skippin frames...same too with the oukitel u20 plus..dy both av same specs.....games lagged...i saw there videos...watched and studied multiple times....
d m8 pro cpu culd still handle d gaming in that d resolution wasnt dat strong nd powerful enuf to overccome d cpu....
d screen of bluboo dual screen still has a strong effect on d 3000 mah battery...
leagoo m8 pro with a low resolution and higher battery..it mks sense...nd evn between d m8 pro 720 res screen and d duals 1080 res screen..d different is not noticeable....
i love d dual design so.much..but doesnt hv stuffs m lookin for
m8 pros selfie camera so wide nd brighter...blew my mind....just download d video nd chk for urself...wen u watching the m8 pro video...watch with a sincere mind..nt a biased mind....
nd luckily for me...d got leagoo for 25k

If Na camera
M8 wins
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by bobo65(m): 10:12am On May 08, 2017
benjeeade:
I created this thread because I'm a buyer of this phone and i found a lot of Nigerian who bought this phone on AliExpress, so to share the experience and solve any issues that each user may face about it.

Key Features
Brand – Leagoo
Model – M8
Alternative Names –
Device Type – Android Smartphone
CPU – Quad-Core 1.3 GHz ARM Cortex-A7
Chipset – MediaTek MT6580
GPU – ARM Mali-400 MP2
Camera -13 Megapixels with Dual-LED and AF Rear Camera | 8 Megapixel Front camera
Memory – RAM- 2GB | ROM 16GB External Memory Support up to 128GB
Display – Screen size 5.7 inches HD (1280×720 Pixels)
Battery – Removable 3,500 mAh Lithium-Ion
SIM – Dual SIM (Micro + Micro)
Sensors – Fingerprint Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor,Accelerometer Sensor,Proximity Sensor
Color – Gold, Gray
Operating System – Freeme OS 6.0 (Android 6.0 Marshmallow)
Price –
Dimensions – 154.5 x 79.8 x 8.8 mm
Weight –
More Feature – Plastic Body Design, HSUPA 5.76 Mbps Upload, HSDPA 21 Mbps Download, 2.5D curved glass screen
The screen protected with "Corning Gorilla Glass 4"

Price- $72 to $76........... Approximately to 23K+ in Naira

The difference between M8 and M8 pro are:
Leagoo M8 Pro
dua real camera 13mp+5mp and 8mp front camera with aperture f/2.4
4 GLTE
MT6737 cortex A53

price is $84+ equivalent to 26k+

Im. Really disappointed in u
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by bobo65(m): 10:50am On May 08, 2017
Is it possible for a seller to ship out an item since 26th of April and till now it won't have any track information

The seller doesn't even respond to messages

I want to open dispute cos the guy might just end up wasting my time

Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by samthomp(m): 10:58am On May 08, 2017
bobo65:

If Na camera
M8 wins
love ur sincerity
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by SirdimayG(m): 1:39pm On May 08, 2017
Here is what I dey see ooo

Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by bobo65(m): 1:56pm On May 08, 2017
SirdimayG:
Here is what I dey see ooo

When was it shipped?
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by SirdimayG(m): 3:40pm On May 08, 2017
bobo65:

When was it shipped?

3days ago
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by noobody(m): 3:49pm On May 08, 2017
SirdimayG:

3days ago

If u dont get it in 5 days time,i wud dash u my just arrived leagoo m8 shipped by postNL grin
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by SirdimayG(m): 3:56pm On May 08, 2017
noobody:

If u dont get it in 5 days time,i wud dash u my just arrived leagoo m8 shipped by postNL grin

Interesting.
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by WHOPASSGOD: 4:24pm On May 08, 2017
Please guys who knows the current dollars rates with diamond &grab bank
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by bobo65(m): 4:27pm On May 08, 2017
SirdimayG:

3days ago

Lol
Nigga calm down jhor
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Stevebrown(m): 4:28pm On May 08, 2017
Guys i still dey appeal o my m8 4 don almost land by now o. I don dey vex kukuma

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (88) (Reply)

Mtn, Glo, Airtel, Etisalat Manual And Automatic Internet Settings / Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / Download PES 19 ISO PPSSPP Game For Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.