Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread - Phones (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread (177958 Views)

Leagoo M8 Pro Slow Charge Fix / Unboxing Leagoo M8 Pro / Oukitel (u20 & u16max), Leagoo m8 pro, and Doogee (Y6&max, x7pro, shoot1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by samthomp(m): 5:50pm On May 08, 2017
bobo65:

Then calm down
i went thete today.they told me....its still on.the way....dat it cd arrive late today..i shld km for it tommorrow
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by SirdimayG(m): 6:37pm On May 08, 2017
bobo65:

Lol
Nigga calm down jhor

Not my fault Bro. Cant wait to get this phone.

My present phone dey do me strong thing
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by manlawal(m): 8:20pm On May 08, 2017
samthomp:

i went thete today.they told me....its still on.the way....dat it cd arrive late today..i shld km for it tommorrow
I no tell you. they will not bring it to your house so when it arrive post office you will see delivered
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by manlawal(m): 8:23pm On May 08, 2017
bobo65:
Is it possible for a seller to ship out an item since 26th of April and till now it won't have any track information

The seller doesn't even respond to messages

I want to open dispute cos the guy might just end up wasting my time
You know what you can't open dispute until 10days and even if you open they will tell you to wait for 60days. My advice is you copy the order no and tell their customer care about.
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by bobo65(m): 8:28pm On May 08, 2017
manlawal:

You know what you can't open dispute until 10days and even if you open they will tell you to wait for 60days. My advice is you copy the order no and tell their customer care about.

Do d maths bro
It's more than 10 days
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by manlawal(m): 8:32pm On May 08, 2017
bobo65:

Do d maths bro
It's more than 10 days
I know just telling you even if you open they won't resolve till after 60days the tracking he gave is fake one he hasn't ship it just to make you not to cancel order that's it
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by manlawal(m): 8:42pm On May 08, 2017
I ordered m8pro and m8 for my sister and a friend 2days ago I will keep you updated cos it will arrive b4 sunday this week.

Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by jamel9: 8:49pm On May 08, 2017
noobody:

If u dont get it in 5 days time,i wud dash u my just arrived leagoo m8 shipped by postNL grin
Abeg brother u fit dash me if him don collect him own order. my phone just spoil.
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by daamazing(m): 10:33pm On May 08, 2017
noobody:

If u dont get it in 5 days time,i wud dash u my just arrived leagoo m8 shipped by postNL grin
what's the link to the store shipping with postNL please? Abeg
Thanks
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by BluePearls(m): 11:12pm On May 08, 2017
samthomp:

d bluboo dual was what i wanted to go for bfore i found out abt m8 pro...
i wanted a good battery nd speaker and a gaming phone
d video link u sent to me...av watched dem lonng tym ago..months ago.....mohammed said and wrote it that it isnt a gaming phone.....it wasnt really bcuz of d cpu version...its coz of the screen resolution..FHD and 1080p and 401ppi is too powerful for dat cpu version....d asphalt was lagging nd skippin frames...same too with the oukitel u20 plus..dy both av same specs.....games lagged...i saw there videos...watched and studied multiple times....
d m8 pro cpu culd still handle d gaming in that d resolution wasnt dat strong nd powerful enuf to overccome d cpu....
d screen of bluboo dual screen still has a strong effect on d 3000 mah battery...
leagoo m8 pro with a low resolution and higher battery..it mks sense...nd evn between d m8 pro 720 res screen and d duals 1080 res screen..d different is not noticeable....
i love d dual design so.much..but doesnt hv stuffs m lookin for
m8 pros selfie camera so wide nd brighter...blew my mind....just download d video nd chk for urself...wen u watching the m8 pro video...watch with a sincere mind..nt a biased mind....
nd luckily for me...d got leagoo for 25k

Ok.. i watched the video again, with an unbiased mind..lol
to be honest, I'm still not satisfied with the M8 pro. Let me start with the audio, Mohammed gave the M8 pro 7/10 and the Bluboo Dual 8/10. Battery endurance test, Mohammed concluded the battery will probably be a 5hrs SOT for the M8 and 6hrs SOT for the Bluboo Dual. In all, i think real life test results may vary. The only department where i see the M8 pro edging out the Bluboo Dual is in the Selfie shots quality and battery life. I love a lot of things about the Bluboo Dual, the beautiful design, screen quality, camera quality, sound, RAM management, etc. The antutu score for the M8 pro is 29550 and for the Bluboo Dual is 40488 (that should count for something right? cheesy). My mind is made up, im going for the Bluboo Dual, God willing by tomorrow. grin
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by samthomp(m): 11:43pm On May 08, 2017
BluePearls:

to be honest, I'm still not satisfied with the M8 pro. Let me start with the audio, Mohammed gave the M8 pro 7/10 and the Bluboo Dual 8/10. Battery endurance test, Mohammed concluded the battery will probably be a 5hrs SOT for the M8 and 6hrs SOT for the Bluboo Dual. In all, i think real life test results may vary. The only department where i see the M8 pro edging out the Bluboo Dual is in the Selfie shots quality and battery life. I love a lot of things about the Bluboo Dual, the beautiful design, screen quality, camera quality, sound, RAM management, etc. The antutu score for the M8 pro is 29550 and for the Bluboo Dual is 40488 (that should count for something right? cheesy). My mind is made up, im going for the Bluboo Dual, God willing by tomorrow. grin
lolzzz..i wasnt driftin ur mind away.from dual b4 neither was i tryin to convince u to go for m8 pro
just pointin somethings out for u to chk properly b4 u order...dats all bro....happy shoppin...lemme know wen it arrives...so.i culd av a taste of my ex..
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by BluePearls(m): 11:48pm On May 08, 2017
samthomp:

lolzzz..i wasnt driftin ur mind away.from dual b4 neither was i tryin to convince u to go for m8 pro
just pointin somethings out for u to chk properly b4 u order...dats all bro....happy shoppin...lemme know wen it arrives...so.i culd av a taste of my ex..

will surely. I just pray UBA and Aliexpress corporate tomorrow.
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by daamazing(m): 12:10am On May 09, 2017
BluePearls:

point of correction
the M8 adopts Awinic K7 chip which features Hi-Fi standard sound and Box Speaker to elevate your listening to music experience.
Hence, you can't compare audio quality of leagoo m8 to that of dual.
M8 is the boss in that aspect.
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by billiondd: 5:30am On May 09, 2017
Guys, does UBA mastercard work for online purchases like on aliexpress.., and at what rate? Thanks
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by billiondd: 5:31am On May 09, 2017
BluePearls:

will surely. I just pray UBA and Aliexpress corporate tomorrow.

Plz UBA card dey work on aliexpress?
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by BluePearls(m): 6:21am On May 09, 2017
daamazing:
point of correction
the M8 adopts Awinic K7 chip which features Hi-Fi standard sound and Box Speaker to elevate your listening to music experience.
Hence, you can't compare audio quality of leagoo m8 to that of dual.
M8 is the boss in that aspect.

Don't be offended bro. I didn't do the review. Mohammed who reviewed both phones gave his verdict. you can take it up with him grin . besides, I think m8 pro is a great phone, no doubt.
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by BluePearls(m): 6:22am On May 09, 2017
billiondd:

Plz UBA card dey work on aliexpress?
So I've heard. testing tonight.
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by daamazing(m): 6:51am On May 09, 2017
BluePearls:

Don't be offended bro. I didn't do the review. Mohammed who reviewed both phones gave his verdict. you can take it up with him grin . besides, I think m8 pro is a great phone, no doubt.
grin Oya o, uncle Mohamed I'm coming for you o.. Lols
Have a nice day!
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by samthomp(m): 11:33am On May 09, 2017
guyzzzz...my m8 pro don.land o...Post man don call me mk i km collect my load...will drop review soon
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 09, 2017
samthomp:
guyzzzz...my m8 pro don.land o...Post man don call me mk i km collect my load...will drop review soon

bro.. Abeg which store you buy am from ?
And when did they ship it...
Super Egrow still never ship my own since 29th april wey i don place order.

1 Like

Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by noobody(m): 1:16pm On May 09, 2017
Stevebrown:
Guys i still dey appeal o my m8 4 don almost land by now o. I don dey vex kukuma

If u dont av trust isssue,i can help u place ur order,if we buy frm leagoo official store,u wud get it by next week thursday latest.
Wharsapp 07051054953
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by noobody(m): 1:19pm On May 09, 2017
johnlondon:

Cancel ur order,buy frm leagoo official store,they use postNL takes 9 days max to get to ur hands
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by noobody(m): 1:22pm On May 09, 2017
Leagoo m8 for sale,just landed,i just wan go collect frm post office,
I am not benajeede the op*
I av a good reputation,check the xiaomi thread,and it is strictly payment on delivery,or face to face meet up at a expensive fast food where u must buy me sharwama,rice,burger,pizzza,ice cream,den lastly we go end am for one cool spot with cat fish,guiness and hollandia grin
Whatsapp 07051054953

First to cum,first to serve
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by SirdimayG(m): 1:27pm On May 09, 2017
noobody:
Leagoo m8 for sale,just landed,i just wan go collect frm post office,
I am not benajeede the op*
I av a good reputation,check the xiaomi thread,and it is strictly payment on delivery,or face to face meet up at a expensive fast food where u must buy me sharwama,rice,burger,pizzza,ice cream,den lastly we go end am for one cool spot with cat fish,guiness and hollandia grin
Whatsapp 07051054953
Calls:08100115319

First to cum,first to serve

Your mouth sweet sha

Y u wan sell am?
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Stevebrown(m): 1:29pm On May 09, 2017
noobody:

If u dont av trust isssue,i can help u place ur order,if we buy frm leagoo official store,u wud get it by next week thursday latest.
Wharsapp 07051054953
Calls 08100115319
thing is I'm having some dolls aready on my ali pocket
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by SirdimayG(m): 1:34pm On May 09, 2017
johnlondon:

Ordered mine on the 2nd from ebest–flash sales. Was shipped on the 5th through postNL waiting for post man to call
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by noobody(m): 1:37pm On May 09, 2017
Stevebrown:

thing is I'm having some dolls aready on my ali pocket

Chai,u for just buy d fone direct na,it is less dan 100$ but if u think ur appeal is looking good,den no wahala,
But still i can buy up ur $$ in ur pocket too
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by noobody(m): 1:39pm On May 09, 2017
SirdimayG:

Your mouth sweet sha

Y u wan sell am?

Dis nor be matter of sweet mouth,befor u contact me,ask about me on d xiaomi thread,brought it as a gift for mu younger sister,i was told its too conspiciious,a 5.7inch for a small geh is too much,so i wanna change it to get a smaller one..
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by SirdimayG(m): 1:45pm On May 09, 2017
noobody:

Dis nor be matter of sweet mouth,befor u contact me,ask about me on d xiaomi thread,brought it as a gift for mu younger sister,i was told its too conspiciious,a 5.7inch for a small geh is too much,so i wanna change it to get a smaller one..

Didn't really take it serious. Just like your advert
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by noobody(m): 1:48pm On May 09, 2017
SirdimayG:

Didn't really take it serious. Just like your advert

grin grin

As the op don do bad,people wud be very skeptical,was why i had to expantiate.
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Stevebrown(m): 2:32pm On May 09, 2017
noobody:

Chai,u for just buy d fone direct na,it is less dan 100$ but if u think ur appeal is looking good,den no wahala,
But still i can buy up ur $$ in ur pocket too
Well lets see how it turns out. But at what rate do u buy??
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by SirdimayG(m): 2:33pm On May 09, 2017
noobody:

grin grin

As the op don do bad,people wud be very skeptical,was why i had to expantiate.

Is good to do so.
That means the guy will go away with the money just like that??
Their should be something to do to it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (88) (Reply)

Mtn, Glo, Airtel, Etisalat Manual And Automatic Internet Settings / Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / Download PES 19 ISO PPSSPP Game For Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.