Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,588 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Pls What Should I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls What Should I Do (865 Views)

Pls What Documents Do You Need For Your Final Year Clearance? / Pls, What Can We Actually Call This Photo(18+) / Pls What Cream Can I Use To Enlarge My Booty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls What Should I Do by isyourboy(m): 4:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
I was with my girlfriend earlier this morning in her room, and while conversing with her, instead of calling her name, I was calling the name of the girl I toasted yesternight, ,later on I just noticed she was looking at me somehow and I thought maybe she needed my divine touch,, later she con tell me ""do you know you have been shouting another name since Wen we've started talking??,,,, I was amazed I just told her na my niece name wey make me angry before I come here. and now she doesn't blv me ##i don't want to lose her
Re: Pls What Should I Do by yomi007k(m): 4:20pm On Apr 22, 2017
undecided

U dont want to lose her n u went to toast anoda girl....

Well give me her name n number let me help u.
Re: Pls What Should I Do by SUPERPACK: 4:21pm On Apr 22, 2017
take a cup of cold water , thank me later
Re: Pls What Should I Do by Safiaa(f): 4:22pm On Apr 22, 2017
cheesy cheesy

If you want to cheat at least be smart. Ode.
Re: Pls What Should I Do by Young03(m): 4:33pm On Apr 22, 2017
Na so I de knack my gf n she dey call her ex name
thought they r seeing each oda at my back bt found out they r not
bt she loves her morw than me

meaning u love ur crush more than ur gf
Re: Pls What Should I Do by ikp120(m): 4:35pm On Apr 22, 2017
I hope she dumps you this month. angry angry angry angry

Re: Pls What Should I Do by MrSavage: 4:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
isyourboy:
I was with my girlfriend earlier this morning in her room, and while conversing with her, instead of calling her name, I was calling the name of the girl I toasted yesternight, ,later on I just noticed she was looking at me somehow and I thought maybe she needed my divine touch,, later she con tell me ""do you know you have been shouting another name since Wen we've started talking??,,,, I was amazed I just told her na my niece name wey make me angry before I come here. and now she doesn't blv me ##i don't want to lose her
since you don't want to lose her go and tie her on a tree shebi sense is now far from you.... that u would be calling her by another woman name idiat tongue just give me her no make I bring am come warri
Re: Pls What Should I Do by firstking01(m): 7:44pm On Apr 22, 2017
Stupid post.
Re: Pls What Should I Do by oliki48(m): 8:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
how many girl friend did u have
Re: Pls What Should I Do by isyourboy(m): 3:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
oliki48:
how many girl friend did u have
2,the 3rd one agree three days ago and na on top her matter the first one wan leave me now

(1) (Reply)

Girl Who Claimed That Married Uber Driver Used And Dumped Her Claps Back at Wife / Why Do Igbo People Think It's Okay To Share Peoples Towel And Sponge / Which Is More Juicy ? Mouth Or Peniss ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.