Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,406 members, 7,781,181 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:17 AM

How Do I Reprint My 2010 Utme Registration Slip - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do I Reprint My 2010 Utme Registration Slip (6695 Views)

Reprint Your Jamb Registration Slip Here / Jamb Registration Slip Retrieval / I Lost My Jamb Registration Slip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Reprint My 2010 Utme Registration Slip by pinkylady1(f): 3:12pm On Jan 04, 2010
hello peeps,

the problem is i helped my kid sis to fill her 2010 utme, but didnt print the out the form immediately cos i was in a hurry and i logged out.

now i can't print out the form, plz some one should help me out with this.

awaiting your response.

thanks
Re: How Do I Reprint My 2010 Utme Registration Slip by Raylight2(m): 3:26pm On Jan 04, 2010
the problem is i helped my kid sis to fill her 2010 utme, but didnt print the out the form immediately cos i was in a hurry and i logged out.
Why

Have you tried logging in as a registered user and the options it gives? If its going to take you doing the registration again. DO just to get your slip.
Re: How Do I Reprint My 2010 Utme Registration Slip by pinkylady1(f): 3:30pm On Jan 04, 2010
Raylight_1:

Why

Have you tried logging in as a registered user and the options it gives? If its going to take you doing the registration again. DO just to get your slip.

yes i've tried it times without number, dont know why the page is refusing to open
Re: How Do I Reprint My 2010 Utme Registration Slip by bowale06: 10:59pm On Jan 04, 2010
Relax man i'v got d same praobs 2 and i guess its a general one,from instinct i think we'r goin 2 be able to print our sleep wen d reg as ended.d reason is evry body has the grace to edit his/her registratn data and make amends til d ends of reg.so afterward we can now print and reprint slips.
Re: How Do I Reprint My 2010 Utme Registration Slip by Raylight2(m): 4:49pm On Jan 05, 2010
To re-print your jamb slip sign in with your user name [/b]and [b]password at the top of the page, click print slip. Does that solve your problem?
Re: How Do I Reprint My 2010 Utme Registration Slip by pinkylady1(f): 9:11am On Jan 06, 2010
Raylight_1:

Why

Raylight_1:

To re-print your jamb slip sign in with your user name [/b]and [b]password at the top of the page, click print slip. Does that solve your problem?

thanks i've printed it out.
Re: How Do I Reprint My 2010 Utme Registration Slip by pettexx(m): 7:35pm On Mar 28, 2010
Hello I can't Re print my Exam Slip , Please I need your Urgent reply concerning this , i have been to UTME website several time trying to re print my examination slip but all to no avail, i wanted to print the slip when i finish registering my UTME but the Cyber cafe i went to don't have Printer so the slip was sent to my e-mail via UTME and it was in spam folder, after like 15days or 30days not sure, the message have been deleted from my e-mail and i can't found it anymore, i have try all my best to try and re print it with my USER-NAME AND PASSWORD and don't work out too, i don't have the Registration Number given to me by UTME, please what can I do to re print this Slip? PLEASE HELP ME!!!!
here is my Information
USER-NAME : pettexx
Password : Canada
FULL NAME : ADELEYE PETER OLUWATOSIN
PIN : 418288161814735
SERIAL NUMBER : 160900198384

REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
Re: How Do I Reprint My 2010 Utme Registration Slip by Hendarl(m): 1:58pm On Mar 30, 2010
@Pettex
Mail Promise,d guy dat wrote d topic : utme,an easy way. He is utme wizard,i tink he solved dat kind of problem 4 me in d past. Look 4 d topic here and contact him. Gudluck
Re: How Do I Reprint My 2010 Utme Registration Slip by perkyendy(m): 3:52pm On Apr 07, 2010
Please I need help too till now being 07/04/2010 I still could not print out my slip please help me the exam is close and I have 5 people's form with me please help me fast

08050779497 if you can call me I promise I will appreciate it thanks
Re: How Do I Reprint My 2010 Utme Registration Slip by Nobody: 5:17am On Apr 08, 2010
@all,i can't believe we have people like you in this part of the world.since january or february till this time,you couldn't have found time,around march to print your slip.anyway,i think your problem could be solved,visit jamb office,off ojora road ikoyi lagos.wish you all the best.
Re: How Do I Reprint My 2010 Utme Registration Slip by perkyendy(m): 1:21pm On Apr 09, 2010
@Paulonline: Thanks its just dat its carelessly or being busy dats y I lost those documents
@The Good Nigerian dat called me: Hey bro I must say a big thank you for calling me, actually u asked me to test the username and passpord to you but unfurtnatly for me because of my job I forgot to save your number please am sorry may the Almighty God bless you and rescue you when you fall, I dont know you but God knowns you more than I do
Re: How Do I Reprint My 2010 Utme Registration Slip by gbengamore: 11:24am On Apr 12, 2010
Dear perkyendy,

Once you said you text your username and password to someone, I think you will still have the message in your sent folder, i have the same problem, i still didnt print out my slip and i forget my registration number, any help you can render, am totally confused and don't know what to do next. Thanks. URGENT RESPONSE NEEDED.
Re: How Do I Reprint My 2010 Utme Registration Slip by djgbade: 1:16am On Apr 13, 2010
I have the same problem,couldn't print my UTME slip after registration and now i can't even login to Print it out, Pls what can you do to help?
Re: How Do I Reprint My 2010 Utme Registration Slip by pettexx(m): 9:46pm On Apr 13, 2010
Please why anyone can't help us to reprint ours slip? i have mail jamb utme several time and no reply, please i really want to reprint my exam slip
Re: How Do I Reprint My 2010 Utme Registration Slip by goldenchips: 8:55pm On Apr 14, 2010
Do you know that you can actually get to study abroad in one of Europe's best Universities with as low as N500,000 for your school fees and accommodation? (Visa Guaranteed from Nigeria) Copy this this to your browser for proper information.

http://studyinukraine01..com/2010/04/study-in-best-universities-for-at-least.html
Re: How Do I Reprint My 2010 Utme Registration Slip by pettexx(m): 7:30am On Apr 15, 2010
It a shame 4 some1 like me to made silly mistake not to reprint my jamb utme slip on time before the site got block,am online 24/7 but my system don't have printer hoping that i can even reprint the slip a day before the exam with my username and password but i found it very difficult 2 reprint it,i guess the programmer of the jamb utme site cos all this shits,why cant student reprint with username and password?Thank God i have reprint my jamb utme slip yesterday @ Ikoyi jamb utme office. It sucks cos i have to pay 3500 naira for it again.it very bad,some students have not even know there center,alot of students also have the same problem too can't reprint there jamb utme slip.i have to wait 4 like 6 good hours before the problem was solve out for my ass.imagine what my eye see yesterday while going on my way down to Ikoyi. I saw accident on 3rd mailand bridge and the bike man die instantly while alot of injuries!i began to shake inside bus.thank God that i went there and come home safely.may there perfect soul rest in peace amen.well 4 those of u that have still not yet print ur slip or u lost ur!u must have ur way down 2 ikoyi.i can still help u out, if u find it very difficult 2 ikoyi or abuja.i have connection with some1 that can help u out with ur registration number,what u need is ur full name as it write on jamb utme when u fill the form online.hurry up only 2days 2 exam. Call me on 07031189704,08025056442,
Re: How Do I Reprint My 2010 Utme Registration Slip by pettexx(m): 7:31am On Apr 15, 2010
It a shame 4 some1 like me to made silly mistake not to reprint my jamb utme slip on time before the site got block,am online 24/7 but my system don't have printer hoping that i can even reprint the slip a day before the exam with my username and password but i found it very difficult 2 reprint it,i guess the programmer of the jamb utme site cos all this shits,why cant student reprint with username and password?Thank God i have reprint my jamb utme slip yesterday @ Ikoyi jamb utme office. It sucks cos i have to pay 3500 naira for it again.it very bad,some students have not even know there center,alot of students also have the same problem too can't reprint there jamb utme slip.i have to wait 4 like 6 good hours before the problem was solve out for my ass.imagine what my eye see yesterday while going on my way down to Ikoyi. I saw accident on 3rd mailand bridge and the bike man die instantly while alot of injuries!i began to shake inside bus.thank God that i went there and come home safely.may there perfect soul rest in peace amen.well 4 those of u that have still not yet print ur slip or u lost ur!u must have ur way down 2 ikoyi.i can still help u out, if u find it very difficult 2 ikoyi or abuja.i have connection with some1 that can help u out with ur registration number,what u need is ur full name as it write on jamb utme when u fill the form online.hurry up only 2days 2 exam. Call me on 07031189704,08025056442,
Re: How Do I Reprint My 2010 Utme Registration Slip by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 15, 2010
pettexx:

It a shame 4 some1 like me to made silly mistake not to reprint my jamb utme slip on time before the site got block,am online 24/7 but my system don't have printer hoping that i can even reprint the slip a day before the exam with my username and password but i found it very difficult 2 reprint it,i guess the programmer of the jamb utme site cos all this shits,why cant student reprint with username and password?Thank God i have reprint my jamb utme slip yesterday @ Ikoyi jamb utme office. It sucks cos i have to pay 3500 naira for it again.it very bad,some students have not even know there center,alot of students also have the same problem too can't reprint there jamb utme slip.i have to wait 4 like 6 good hours before the problem was solve out for my backside.imagine what my eye see yesterday while going on my way down to Ikoyi. I saw accident on 3rd mailand bridge and the bike man die instantly while alot of injuries!i began to shake inside bus.thank God that i went there and come home safely.may there perfect soul rest in peace amen.well 4 those of u that have still not yet print your slip or u lost your!u must have your way down 2 ikoyi.i can still help u out, if u find it very difficult 2 ikoyi or abuja.i have connection with some1 that can help u out with your registration number,what u need is your full name as it write on jamb utme when u fill the form online.hurry up only 2days 2 exam. Call me on 07031189704,08025056442,

Are u sure u r ready for this exam?
Re: How Do I Reprint My 2010 Utme Registration Slip by pettexx(m): 10:40am On Apr 15, 2010
@ferdii. Am very sure and ready to write the exam.just wondering how the question will be like cos this time it combition of jamb + pce and no post jamb, for those of u that cant reprint ur jamb utme slip run down to Ikoyi jamb utme office and solve it out with your full name used while filling the form online.i have some1 there who can help u out solve it, Any question ring me on 07031189704 it will cost you 3500 naira 2 get the slip back @ ikoyi and u will wait 4 like 5 to 6 hours. Hurry up guyz dont miss ur jamb utme.
Re: How Do I Reprint My 2010 Utme Registration Slip by pettexx(m): 2:28pm On Apr 15, 2010
Hello Peeps,For those of you that can't reprint your JAMB UTME e-registration photo card slip,Rush down to Ikoyi JAMB UTME office 11, Ojora Road, Ikoyi to get it done,don't waste your time because the JAMB UTME site have been block if you wanted to login as REGISTERED USER,only the solution is your REGISTRATION NUMBER to reprint the slip,if you don't have your REGISTRATION NUMBER the only solution to solve it out is with your full name used while filling the form online.i have some1 there who can help u out solve it with 3k u just have to pay into my account then i will send the money to the person so that it can work it out fast, Any question ring me on 07031189704 or text me, it will cost you 3k 2 get the slip back @ ikoyi and u will wait 4 like 5 to 6 hours. Hurry up guyz dont miss your jamb utme.

this is not scam am only trying to help those that can"t go down to ikoyi to reprint the slip,i got a lot calls and people asking me different question, well God know it not scam just trying my best to help others,1love
Re: How Do I Reprint My 2010 Utme Registration Slip by gbengamore: 3:01pm On Apr 15, 2010
smiley wink cheesy sad angry shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided cryHuRRaY JaMb WeBsItE don open ooo, so dey print how many photo slip you fit print oooooooo
Re: How Do I Reprint My 2010 Utme Registration Slip by pettexx(m): 3:53pm On Apr 15, 2010
Hurray hurray gbengamore have just comfirm it that jamb site is now working but i have not comfirm it.am very happy 2 hear that jamb utme have solve the problem.
Re: How Do I Reprint My 2010 Utme Registration Slip by extrapro: 8:39pm On Apr 15, 2010
u can now re-print urs, its free, 080-80-580000
Re: How Do I Reprint My 2010 Utme Registration Slip by perkyendy(m): 8:58pm On Apr 15, 2010
Hey galz its its true I have printed 10 jamb slip out its real its real they have fixed their data base
thanks to God
+2348050779497
Perky
Thanks to all the friends that call me dnt knw u but God will bless you
Blessing how are u doing have u printed urs
gals dat call from Badagry and Ibadan please go print urs with ur username and password
Re: How Do I Reprint My 2010 Utme Registration Slip by Olatunjio2: 1:20am On Apr 16, 2010
Have been trying it, It's not going,

(1) (Reply)

Gombe State University Admission List Is Out! / Can U Combine Waec And Neco As Two Sittings For Admission / Presidential Scholarship Scheme For Ist Class Nigerian Graduates For Phd Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.