Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,025 members, 7,803,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Asigidi Cult, Family Was Killed In Edo State By Asigidi Cult Members - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Asigidi Cult, Family Was Killed In Edo State By Asigidi Cult Members (1710 Views)

The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong / Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) / "Juju Killer In Ngwa, Abia Was Killed By Unknown Forces" - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asigidi Cult, Family Was Killed In Edo State By Asigidi Cult Members by badmouth123(m): 7:21pm On Apr 22, 2017
I wonder why father or mother will chose to join secret cult.. Africa is doomed for evil
Re: Asigidi Cult, Family Was Killed In Edo State By Asigidi Cult Members by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 22, 2017
badmouth123:
I wonder why father or mother will chose to join secret cult.. Africa is doomed for evil

Ishan tribe is doom and not Africa please

Re: Asigidi Cult, Family Was Killed In Edo State By Asigidi Cult Members by martha89: 3:26am On Apr 23, 2017
BininEmpire:

Your tribe and your family that is doom and not us please

2 Likes

Re: Asigidi Cult, Family Was Killed In Edo State By Asigidi Cult Members by martha89: 3:39am On Apr 23, 2017
BininEmpire:

Ishan tribe is doom and not Africa please
i have notice you are anti Esan and continue because it wont change or give benin city a good name.. Check this out of what people are saying about benin ... https://www.nairaland.com/3756196/5-interesting-things-benin-city/4#55823460 useless human being na Esan be your problem when the benins have theirs?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asigidi Cult, Family Was Killed In Edo State By Asigidi Cult Members by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
martha89:
i have notice you are anti Esan and continue because it wont change or give benin city a good name.. Check this out of what people are saying about benin ... https://www.nairaland.com/3756196/5-interesting-things-benin-city/4#55823460 useless human being na Esan be your problem when the benins have theirs?

We no dey quarrel, I was just trying to say it happened between Essan people, I'm not anti-Esan, We have to defend our state!!!
Re: Asigidi Cult, Family Was Killed In Edo State By Asigidi Cult Members by martha89: 6:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
BininEmpire:

We no dey quarrel, I was just trying to say it happened between Essan people, I'm not anti-Esan, We have to defend our state!!!
i have plenty negative benin news which is daily when campare to Esan...Which state are you defending? Abeg go rest and what are you going to achieved in hating us that dont care about you all?
Re: Asigidi Cult, Family Was Killed In Edo State By Asigidi Cult Members by martha89: 6:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
BininEmpire:

Tell me what are you going to do about this negative benin bashing here since you want to defend Edo state that Esan has cocontribute to . ... Check this out. https://www.nairaland.com/3756196/5-interesting-things-benin-city/4#55825372
Re: Asigidi Cult, Family Was Killed In Edo State By Asigidi Cult Members by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
martha89:
i have plenty negative benin news which is daily when campare to Esan...Which state are you defending? Abeg go rest and what are you going to achieved in hating us that dont care about you all?

I have made it clear that I don't hate you people, I don't want to open that thread again because I don't want to get banned,
remember what ever they are saying in Edo State is on we all
Re: Asigidi Cult, Family Was Killed In Edo State By Asigidi Cult Members by martha89: 7:09pm On Apr 23, 2017
BininEmpire:

I have made it clear that I don't hate you people, I don't want to open that thread again because I don't want to get banned,
remember what ever they are saying in Edo State is on we all
They are all saying negative things about the benins and not one single person saying anything good but anyway my point Edo state need unity not division....
Re: Asigidi Cult, Family Was Killed In Edo State By Asigidi Cult Members by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 25, 2017
martha89:
They are all saying negative things about the benins and not one single person saying anything good but anyway my point Edo state need unity not division....

Be specific, they are saying negative things about Edo state as a whole and not Benin, after all you people are the ones giving us bad names, an Ishan woman was caught on video tape doing fetish stuff on bride's stomach on her wedding day, the video went viral that she from Edo state, same with the 2 ladies that were fighting in Europe till one passed out, most of the people who live and commit crime in Edo are not from Edo state.
Re: Asigidi Cult, Family Was Killed In Edo State By Asigidi Cult Members by martha89: 1:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
[quote author=BininEmpire post=55897493]

Be specific, they are saying negative things about Edo state as a whole and not Benin, after all you people are the ones giving us bad names, an Ishan woman was caught on video tape doing fetish stuff on bride's stomach on her wedding day, the video went viral that she from Edo state, same with the 2 ladies that were fighting in Europe till one passed out, most of the people who live and commit crime in Edo are not from Edo state, especially Igbos etc[/quowoul Hi You are sick if you think ishan is giving Edo bad names, 7 out of 10 negative news is a benin person... Anything bad Esan does comes from benin people. .. Get life and do something with your time..We dont give a danm if you dont like us and we Esan will continue to be more productive than your lazy tribe.. Nobody is more fetish than a benin person even here in texas the benins are still practicing it..italy is the benins home and Esan is just learning work were guys are.. Dont start what you cant finish because i can upload numerous video of benins girls and benins in italy since the 90s when they first started going to Europe. . Whatever you plan to achieve will not change anything about Esan and if you didnt find us threatened you wouldnt have dedicated much time on you.. Imagine if an Esan person is worrying about the benins? Here some benins dont even like themselves and now see why they hate Esan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asigidi Cult, Family Was Killed In Edo State By Asigidi Cult Members by martha89: 1:21pm On Apr 25, 2017
BininEmpire:

Be specific, they are saying negative things about Edo state as a whole and not Benin, after all you people are the ones giving us bad names, an Ishan woman was caught on video tape doing fetish stuff on bride's stomach on her wedding day, the video went viral that she from Edo state, same with the 2 ladies that were fighting in Europe till one passed out, most of the people who live and commit crime in Edo are not from Edo state, especially Igbos etc
Hi You are sick if you think ishan is giving Edo bad names, 7 out of 10 negative news is a benin person... Anything bad Esan does comes from benin people. .. Get life and do something with your time..We dont give a danm if you dont like us and we Esan will continue to be more productive than your lazy tribe.. Nobody is more fetish than a benin person even here in texas the benins are still practicing it..italy is the benins home and Esan is just learning work were guys are.. Dont start what you cant finish because i can upload numerous video of benins girls and benins in italy since the 90s when they first started going to Europe. . Whatever you plan to achieve will not change anything about Esan and if you didnt find us threatened you wouldnt have dedicated much time on you.. Imagine if an Esan person is worrying about the benins? Here some benins dont even like themselves and now see why they hate Esan.
Re: Asigidi Cult, Family Was Killed In Edo State By Asigidi Cult Members by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
martha89:
hi You are sick if you think ishan is giving Edo bad names, 7 out of 10 negative news is a benin person... Anything bad Esan does comes from benin people. .. Get life and do something with your time..We dont give a danm if you dont like us and we Esan will continue to be more productive than your lazy tribe.. Nobody is more fetish than a benin person even here in texas the benins are still practicing it..italy is the benins home and Esan is just learning work were guys are..

You lack sense, keep ranting like slowpoke.
Soon Oba Ewuare will lay curses on you all that commit crime in the State. I see your people want to be cursed

Yes go on and post picture of your people and claim they are Benin. Keep hiding under Benin to commit crime
Re: Asigidi Cult, Family Was Killed In Edo State By Asigidi Cult Members by martha89: 1:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
BininEmpire:

Soon Oba Ewuare will lay curses on you all that commit crime in the State. I see your people want to be cursed

Yes go on and post picture of your people and claim they are Benin. Keep hiding under Benin to commit crime
You are a fool and you think we are coward like your people.. I dont care about your oba and your people. Its your people that will be cursed .. ITV shows enough. .

2 Likes

Re: Asigidi Cult, Family Was Killed In Edo State By Asigidi Cult Members by martha89: 1:33pm On Apr 25, 2017
BininEmpire:

on a benin thread nobody had anything positive to say..
Re: Asigidi Cult, Family Was Killed In Edo State By Asigidi Cult Members by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
martha89:
You are a fool and you think we are coward like your people..

A word is enough for the wise, I don't really have your time & I think you must be a kid, you didn't grow up in Edo State or you know nothing about the Binin people or the history.

Fvck off and good bye
Re: Asigidi Cult, Family Was Killed In Edo State By Asigidi Cult Members by martha89: 1:42pm On Apr 25, 2017
[quote author=BininEmpire post=55901858]

A word is enough for the wise, I don't really have your time & I think you must be a kid, you didn't grow up in Edo State or you k

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asigidi Cult, Family Was Killed In Edo State By Asigidi Cult Members by Favor99(m): 6:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
BininEmpire:

Be specific, they are saying negative things about Edo state as a whole and not Benin, after all you people are the ones giving us bad names, an Ishan woman was caught on video tape doing fetish stuff on bride's stomach on her wedding day, the video went viral that she from Edo state, same with the 2 ladies that were fighting in Europe till one passed out, most of the people who live and commit crime in Edo are not from Edo state, especially Igbos etc
Are you saying most people that commit crime in Edo state are Igbo's?
Re: Asigidi Cult, Family Was Killed In Edo State By Asigidi Cult Members by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 25, 2017
Favor99:

Are you saying most people that commit crime in Edo state are Igbo's?

None Benins
Re: Asigidi Cult, Family Was Killed In Edo State By Asigidi Cult Members by bestguycheat: 8:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
for records esan was formed from the benin, let me tell you ,, the edo language that is not been spoken well is referred to as esan. the esan people are suffering from meborne meningitis cheesy
Re: Asigidi Cult, Family Was Killed In Edo State By Asigidi Cult Members by Favor99(m): 1:04am On Apr 26, 2017
BininEmpire:

None Benins
I didnt understand your answer. What does "none Benins" mean?
Re: Asigidi Cult, Family Was Killed In Edo State By Asigidi Cult Members by Nobody: 1:12am On Apr 26, 2017
Favor99:

I didnt understand your answer. What does "none Benins" mean?

Most of the people who commit crimes in Edo State are not from Edo state, there are also many tribes in Edo State

(1) (Reply)

Popular Lawyer Writes Sunday Adelaja Over Attacks On Dr. Paul Enenche, Others / Listening To This Song May Change Your Life / To Believe Is To Doubt!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.