Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,109 members, 7,807,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) (59638 Views)

Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) / Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) / Ritualist Burnt To Death In Bayelsa After Killing Teenage Girl (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by zoba88: 7:56pm On Apr 22, 2017
As shared by Ifeanyi...

'Two brothers fights over a girl friend...
This incident happened yesterday at Amaoba Village in Ikwuano LGA,  Abia state.
Two brothers from the same village Amaoba, fights over a girl friend. I gathered that the young man lying dead, started the fight by hitting his brother, asking why he choose to go out with his girl friend,not knowing that his brother was prepared for him.
He cut him with a matchet, unfortunately for him.he couldn't survive the cuts.

RIP'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/two-brothers-from-same-village-in-abia.html

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by Tazdroid(m): 7:58pm On Apr 22, 2017
Sad.. Brothers in arms, ended in blood

21 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by Nogodye(m): 8:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
OMG! What a wicked world and wicked people therein...Just because of a girl! I fear for this reign o

20 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by sarrki(m): 8:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
You mea cause of puna?

Wey me dey carry them do yanga for here

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by sarrki(m): 8:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
Nogodye:
OMG! What a wicked world and wicked people therein...Just because of a girl! I fear for this reign o

Thank God Buhari was not to be blamed for this

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 22, 2017
His soul RIP!

But can you just imagine this kain nonsense!?

Brother kill brother because of toto wey full everywhere!

I think say the biblical philosopher say na 3 women to 1 man......say dem go dey fight for 1 man!

#I taya

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by Nogodye(m): 8:04pm On Apr 22, 2017
sarrki:

Abi o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by Freewoman(f): 8:04pm On Apr 22, 2017
I FOLLOW SEE THIS ONE SELF................... marijuana SMOKING CAUSED THIS NOT A GIRL, GUYS KEEP SMOKING, THE THING DEY GIVE BLOOD, THAT KILLER WILL ROTTEN IN JAIL

5 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by Mrjo(m): 8:05pm On Apr 22, 2017
AT the end another man will take over

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by Tazdroid(m): 8:06pm On Apr 22, 2017
sarrki:

Don't worry, the maggot who would do the honours is on his/her way

6 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by hammerF: 8:08pm On Apr 22, 2017
Now better person like me go knack the girl wella, if she fall into my hand, whilst one RIP and the other cool off in jail.

Very daft Umunna!

I can't remember in my entire life ever fighting becos of woman or puna, me? never!

Wen puna can never finish for this world!

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by sarrki(m): 8:09pm On Apr 22, 2017
Tazdroid:

Don't worry, the maggot who would do the honours is on his/her way

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by EKITI001: 8:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
Damn
Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by brunofarad(m): 8:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
Jonsing men

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by DaddySLY(m): 8:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
common yall... we all knw it aint just about the pv$sy... ts just a shame it ended tis way... yall quit doing tat...

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by holatimmy(f): 8:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
shocked

Haa...Pure Dejavu

Cain and Abel replayed

5 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
Let him now marry her n let's see if he would hv rest mind. The girl in question won't even want to marry a murderer

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by princechurchill(m): 8:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
Rest in perfect pieces

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by sisisioge: 8:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
Omg! Wtf! Omg! Their poor mother ooo!
Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
Freewoman:
I FOLLOW SEE THIS ONE SELF................... marijuana SMOKING CAUSED THIS NOT A GIRL, GUYS KEEP SMOKING, THE THING DEY GIVE BLOOD, THAT KILLER WILL ROTTEN IN JAIL

Dumb post

7 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by Endtimesmith(m): 8:27pm On Apr 22, 2017
NCAN....Over to you.

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by realestniggah: 8:27pm On Apr 22, 2017
how does he feel now

I realise that most people who get themselves involved in most barbaric criminal act don't really have internet or ain't internet savvy like you and I.. to be able to learn form other people mistake..

am lucky I have access to the Internet and can learn from this mistake. now I know next time me and my brother fight I just have to cool down somewhere or get out from the house and cool my temper..

9 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 8:27pm On Apr 22, 2017
the power of toto wins 1nce again

9 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by admax(m): 8:27pm On Apr 22, 2017
Other people are fighting for better things, those deluded idiots were fighting over a geh!

Wasted generations they are.

15 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by helphelp: 8:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
Awon oponu meji

The babe probably dey one corner dey take from back dey read the news sef

13 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by benuejosh: 8:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
The last thing i would ever do in my life is quarrel about girl with a fellow guy like me not to talk of fighting. Those guys just broke one of the guys codes.

>Never Fight or quarrel with a fellow guy because of a Lady.

You may not even know who marries her later in life which most definitely won't be you.

Those guys fall hand big time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by madridguy(m): 8:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
RIP
Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
This Buhari administration sef
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Who Gang Raped & Robbed 20-Year-Old, Filmed It & Released Online, Arrested / Nursing Student In Jalingo Raped & Stabbed To Death By 3 Keke Riders (Graphic) / Mother Of Four Raped By Sons’ Barber In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.