Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Saraki Conferred With The Traditional Title Of Dan-iya Of Kaura Namoda (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Conferred With The Traditional Title Of Dan-iya Of Kaura Namoda (photos) (1449 Views)

Matawalle Appoints Sanusi Mohammed As New Emir Of Kaura-Namoda / Mannir Dan-Iya Remains PDP Governorship Candidate In Sokoto Not Tambuwal - PDP / Saraki Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of ‘Enyioma Ikeduru' In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Conferred With The Traditional Title Of Dan-iya Of Kaura Namoda (photos) by PeakMilkOfTexas(f): 9:03pm On Apr 22, 2017
Senator Bukola Saraki has been conferred with the traditional title "Dan-Iya of Kaura Namoda" - The traditional title was conferred on the Senate President by the Emir of Kaura Namoda, Alhaji Muhammad Ahmad Asha. Nigeria's Senate President, Bukola Saraki, has been conferred with the traditional title of Dan-Iya of Kaura Namoda. According to the Lawmaker's tweet on Saturday, April 22, the title was conferred on him by the Emir of Kaura Namoda, Alhaji Muhammad Ahmad Asha, MFR.

Source: https://www.naij.com/1100796-breaking-senate-president-bukola-saraki-conferred-traditional-title-dan-iya.html

Re: Saraki Conferred With The Traditional Title Of Dan-iya Of Kaura Namoda (photos) by PeakMilkOfTexas(f): 9:07pm On Apr 22, 2017
Photo galore

1 Like

Re: Saraki Conferred With The Traditional Title Of Dan-iya Of Kaura Namoda (photos) by EYIBLESSN(m): 9:08pm On Apr 22, 2017
Baba Oloye of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Thieftaincy tittle.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Conferred With The Traditional Title Of Dan-iya Of Kaura Namoda (photos) by evy1(m): 9:08pm On Apr 22, 2017
See face

1 Like

Re: Saraki Conferred With The Traditional Title Of Dan-iya Of Kaura Namoda (photos) by PeakMilkOfTexas(f): 9:09pm On Apr 22, 2017
Congratulations Sir ..

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Conferred With The Traditional Title Of Dan-iya Of Kaura Namoda (photos) by PeakMilkOfTexas(f): 9:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
evy1:
See face
cheesy Wetin do em face na ?
Re: Saraki Conferred With The Traditional Title Of Dan-iya Of Kaura Namoda (photos) by Onwardvic(m): 9:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
And you tell me why they will not continue to loot when it makes them celebrated heroes and heroines
Re: Saraki Conferred With The Traditional Title Of Dan-iya Of Kaura Namoda (photos) by evy1(m): 9:11pm On Apr 22, 2017
PeakMilkOfTexas:

cheesy Wetin do em face na ?
The face resemble your own.
Re: Saraki Conferred With The Traditional Title Of Dan-iya Of Kaura Namoda (photos) by PeakMilkOfTexas(f): 9:11pm On Apr 22, 2017
EYIBLESSN:
h
Space for sale o!!!
Re: Saraki Conferred With The Traditional Title Of Dan-iya Of Kaura Namoda (photos) by PeakMilkOfTexas(f): 9:12pm On Apr 22, 2017
evy1:
The face resemble your own.
Mr Man You dun see me before ?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Conferred With The Traditional Title Of Dan-iya Of Kaura Namoda (photos) by EYIBLESSN(m): 9:13pm On Apr 22, 2017
PeakMilkOfTexas:
Space for sale o!!!

Why are you after another man's life
Re: Saraki Conferred With The Traditional Title Of Dan-iya Of Kaura Namoda (photos) by Goddex: 9:13pm On Apr 22, 2017
If our president Buhari were half as intelligent
and smart as this guy Nigeria will not be in the
mess it is right now

Nigeria is in recession because Buhari is too dull
Re: Saraki Conferred With The Traditional Title Of Dan-iya Of Kaura Namoda (photos) by PeakMilkOfTexas(f): 9:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
EYIBLESSN:

Why are you after another man's life
I am not God.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Conferred With The Traditional Title Of Dan-iya Of Kaura Namoda (photos) by Nogodye(m): 9:33pm On Apr 22, 2017
Religions are not helping matters in this country...They suppose to free themselves from polithiefcians
Re: Saraki Conferred With The Traditional Title Of Dan-iya Of Kaura Namoda (photos) by Nutase: 9:37pm On Apr 22, 2017
Abeg what state is this.
Re: Saraki Conferred With The Traditional Title Of Dan-iya Of Kaura Namoda (photos) by EYIBLESSN(m): 9:37pm On Apr 22, 2017
PeakMilkOfTexas:
I am not God.
So who are you?
Re: Saraki Conferred With The Traditional Title Of Dan-iya Of Kaura Namoda (photos) by Kesmakveli(m): 9:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
Congratulations to this young, vibrant, Smart and intelligent politician. I pray you make use of your office positively to see through the plights of the masses. we are still One indivisible Nigeria. #istandforpeaceandunity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Conferred With The Traditional Title Of Dan-iya Of Kaura Namoda (photos) by PeakMilkOfTexas(f): 9:57pm On Apr 22, 2017
Nutase:
Abeg what state is this.
Kaura Namoda is a Local Government Area in ZAMFARA STATE, Nigeria. Its headquarters are in the town of Kaura-Namoda.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Conferred With The Traditional Title Of Dan-iya Of Kaura Namoda (photos) by PeakMilkOfTexas(f): 10:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
EYIBLESSN:

So who are you?
I am PeakMilkofTexas ... grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki Conferred With The Traditional Title Of Dan-iya Of Kaura Namoda (photos) by PeakMilkOfTexas(f): 10:06pm On Apr 22, 2017
Kesmakveli:
Congratulations to this young, vibrant, Smart and intelligent politician. I pray you make use of your office positively to see through the plights of the masses. we are still One indivisible Nigeria. #istandforpeaceandunity
cool cool cool it's high time we drop our religious differences and embrace peace. Naija na our own o!!!

1 Like

Re: Saraki Conferred With The Traditional Title Of Dan-iya Of Kaura Namoda (photos) by EYIBLESSN(m): 10:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
PeakMilkOfTexas:
I am PeakMilkofTexas ... grin

Is that name a responsible one ? Is that you in the picture ?
Re: Saraki Conferred With The Traditional Title Of Dan-iya Of Kaura Namoda (photos) by Kesmakveli(m): 12:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
PeakMilkOfTexas:

cool cool cool it's high time we drop our religious differences and embrace peace. Naija na our own o!!!
Yes o!!! wink
Re: Saraki Conferred With The Traditional Title Of Dan-iya Of Kaura Namoda (photos) by EmeeNaka: 1:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
Saraki has achieved!

1 Like

Re: Saraki Conferred With The Traditional Title Of Dan-iya Of Kaura Namoda (photos) by obonujoker(m): 1:31pm On Apr 23, 2017
I now believe Saraki get level pass Tifnubu....

(1) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye Called Gov Yahaya Bello A Fool ( Screen Shot) / Biafra Agitation: Us Ambassador W. Stuart Symington Has This To Say / IPOB Protests In Tel Aviv Israel And They Have A Message Natanyahu(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.