Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,268 members, 7,780,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:26 PM

Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored (11816 Views)

Name A Movie You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching / What Is The Best Movie You Watched In 2018? / Name A Movie You Watched 5 Times, And Still Did Not Get Bored. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by Lionessza(f): 3:05pm On Apr 26, 2017
StarBukola:
ur pix

Am good without any, just imagine me girl lol.

Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by Timmy301(m): 4:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
3idiots

1 Like

Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by StarBukola(f): 9:15am On Apr 27, 2017
Lionessza:

Am good without any, just imagine me girl lol.
and I can always imagine u as fake grin grin grin grin
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by alleazardous(m): 6:46pm On Apr 27, 2017
Mr and Mrs smith, players
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by StarBukola(f): 8:41am On Apr 28, 2017
alleazardous:
Mr and Mrs smith, players
nice
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by thedims: 11:27am On Apr 29, 2017
The Originals
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by Nobody: 12:27am On Apr 30, 2017
>Players >Harry Potter Series >The Bourne Series (except Jason Bourne) >Taken Series....
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by Salimmuhammad(m): 7:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
Kungfu panda all parts
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by FellaL: 6:13am On May 01, 2017
Captain America - Civil War.

Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by StarBukola(f): 7:29am On May 01, 2017
Salimmuhammad:
Kungfu panda all parts
that kunfu panda his dad came is one of the most funniest part to me I swear , I think I watched it more than 3times
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by StarBukola(f): 7:31am On May 01, 2017
thedims:
The Originals
me I don tire for the originals oooo, . me liky Klaus
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by Lionessza(f): 4:35am On May 02, 2017
StarBukola:
and I can always imagine u as fake grin grin grin grin

Loll..Whatever floats your boat
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by Nobody: 9:58am On May 02, 2017
Con Air

1 Like

Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 03, 2017
War Room

2 Likes

Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by Nobody: 7:15am On May 04, 2017
Training Day

1 Like

Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by khoiboy1(m): 1:17pm On May 05, 2017
Friday

3 Likes

Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 05, 2017
Teen wolf season 3, mr bones 1 and 2, God must be crazy, and who can ever get bored of MR BEAN
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 05, 2017
khoiboy1:
Friday
this has to be one of the funniest hood movies ever,Chris Tucker is a funny nigga lol
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by khoiboy1(m): 4:48pm On May 05, 2017
Jayceon:
this has to be one of the funniest hood movies ever,Chris Tucker is a funny nigga lol

hahahaha specially watching it while enjoying a blunt...

" I'll knock da dust off that puzay "
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 05, 2017
khoiboy1:

hahahaha specially watching it while enjoying a blunt...

" I'll knock da dust off that puzay "

they have been planning to releasing a sequel but unfortunately it seems Chris Tucker and Ice Cube have had a lil beef going on
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by khoiboy1(m): 5:59pm On May 05, 2017
Jayceon:
they have been planning to releasing a sequel but unfortunately it seems Chris Tucker and Ice Cube have had a lil beef going on

Who knows..maybe it's a publicity stunt?
I'm actually looking forward to see the All Eyez On Me movie that's droping June Month...
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 05, 2017
khoiboy1:

Who knows..maybe it's a publicity stunt?
I'm actually looking forward to see the All Eyez On Me movie that's droping June Month...
yeah,I have been anticipating that one,I just hope they don't mess it up
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 06, 2017
Harry Potter Smallville
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by Akinwale14(m): 7:42am On May 07, 2017
E plenty i no fit list dem finish, mah list only two (Fast7 and Need for speed) i watch d film reach 40 times
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by Akinwale14(m): 7:44am On May 07, 2017
kelvinrhs:

Teen wolf season 3, mr bones 1 and 2, God must be crazy, and who can ever get bored of MR BEAN
Na old film be mr bones and God must be crazy,but d film funny die.
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by khoiboy1(m): 11:23am On May 07, 2017
** Noem My Skollie // Call Me Thief **

The story takes place in the 1960’s on the impoverished Cape Flats in South Africa.Four boys form a teenage gang to protect themselves from bullying and rape and almost as soon as their childhood pact is declared do they begin the downward spiral to become hardened gangsters.Some years later the gang leader, Abraham discovers in jail that he has a gift for telling stories and becomes the prison 'cinema' which earns him respectand status whilst his best friend becomes the concubine of the cell boss.On his release our storyteller begins to write his stories and develops a new lease on life with his childhood sweetheart, Jenny.Meanwhile his gang buddies rope him into the murder of a taxi driver for which they will all be hung if proven guilty.

Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by yxizzy(f): 3:33pm On May 07, 2017
3idiots... You can never get bored of it
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by Akinwale14(m): 6:01pm On May 07, 2017
yxizzy:
3idiots... You can never get bored of it
Player 2012
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by Noylax(m): 9:43pm On May 30, 2017
Drunken Master & Rush hour 1&2
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by toastedbread: 12:48pm On May 31, 2017
think like a man,
all about last night,
guardian of the galaxy,
pursuit of happiness,
finding nemo,
smoking aces,
friday, next friday,...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Please Has Anyone Been Able To Access O2tvseries Off Recent / Rebeca: A Soap Opera On RSTV / Legend Of The Seeker-pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.