Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,964 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:29 AM

See The World 's Most Painful S * X Toy Created By HIV Patient ( Photos ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The World 's Most Painful S * X Toy Created By HIV Patient ( Photos ) (2904 Views)

Reason(s) most Nairalanders don't display their real pictures on their profile / What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? / 25 Of The World´s Most Beautiful And Original Christmas Trees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The World 's Most Painful S * X Toy Created By HIV Patient ( Photos ) by Freeman50(m): 12:12am On Apr 23, 2017
An artist who was shocked when he was diagnosed as being HIV-positive has created a Love Machine covered in pins and glass.

The artist, Paul Chisholm, said the work was his own way of damning the man who infected him with the virus during gay s*x. The sculpture has been dubbed the 'world's most painful s*x toy,' and it was named Viral Load.

Created in 2010, Viral Load is made of rubber and glass-headed pins, and it is expected sell for over $3,000 at a charity auction. Thirty-three-year-old Paul discovered that he was HIV positive in 2007.

A member of the Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transsexual, Paul narrates, "I went for an HIV test at the Mortimer Market Centre in central London, and when I went back a week later, they were all clear.

"I went off on holiday skiing in Switzerland with my then-boyfriend, and was really happy about the results.

"But half-way through the holiday, I got a call from the hospital asking me to go in because they had made a mistake with my results.

"I was in the middle of a mountain and found out I had HIV. It was quite shocking after being told I didn't have it.

"I really didn't know how to handle it, what to do or how to tell my boyfriend."

Overwhelmed with shock, Paul made a call to the Terrence Higgins Trust, which he now says was a 'lifeline.'

Paul said: "I felt like jumping off the mountain! I didn't know where to turn or what to do; so I rang the Terrence Higgins Trust.

"The guy chatted to me for an hour-and-a-half and if it wasn't for him explaining, telling me it was okay and giving me information about medication, I don't know what I would have done.

"He really placated the shock, fear, and stigma, and allowed me to carry on - it was a lifeline." Three years later, Paul created Viral Load.
He said: "The work is like a voodoo doll in a way, stabbing the guy who I contracted the virus from."

Re: See The World 's Most Painful S * X Toy Created By HIV Patient ( Photos ) by Freeman50(m): 12:12am On Apr 23, 2017
The artist

2 Likes

Re: See The World 's Most Painful S * X Toy Created By HIV Patient ( Photos ) by youngberry001(m): 12:15am On Apr 23, 2017
Freeman50:
The artist
fork u

1 Like

Re: See The World 's Most Painful S * X Toy Created By HIV Patient ( Photos ) by Dionnetech: 12:21am On Apr 23, 2017
youngberry001:
fork u
no vex sir
cheesy grin
Re: See The World 's Most Painful S * X Toy Created By HIV Patient ( Photos ) by Nobody: 12:33am On Apr 23, 2017
Meaningless af
Re: See The World 's Most Painful S * X Toy Created By HIV Patient ( Photos ) by walosky(m): 5:25am On Apr 23, 2017
Good for him
Re: See The World 's Most Painful S * X Toy Created By HIV Patient ( Photos ) by johncallidon(m): 7:28am On Apr 23, 2017
Freeman50:
The artist
receive sense in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: See The World 's Most Painful S * X Toy Created By HIV Patient ( Photos ) by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 23, 2017
Say No to gayism... Say yes to forking chicks with Condoms
Re: See The World 's Most Painful S * X Toy Created By HIV Patient ( Photos ) by SolexxBarry(m): 8:16am On Apr 23, 2017
Nothing left 2 c in this world again

Re: See The World 's Most Painful S * X Toy Created By HIV Patient ( Photos ) by sinaj(f): 8:20am On Apr 23, 2017
mitcheeeew!

(1) (Reply)

A Girl Intentionaly Got Pregnant For My Boyfriend / . / She Wants Me Badly. Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.