Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,547 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:46 PM

Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger (61029 Views)

They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married / Two Bankers Are Getting Married. Pre-Wedding Photos / Two Nairalanders Are Getting Married Next Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by pocohantas(f): 5:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
wristbangle:

Yes he gave a diplomatic analysis. Well the bolded confirms one of the attitude of an aggressive feminist. Very proud and arrogant.
Naso, aggressive misogynist.
Oga address the post and stop ranting. Abi you think this is 10 ways to identify women that will be dirty?
Shift one side o

lovethchioma:
They should continue blaming women for their problems. They have not seen anything yet.
And when we don't agree with them, they call us aggrieved feminist. Nairaland guys will resort to calling a girl olosho, ashawo or feminist, when they have nothing to say cheesy. Some of these guys must be suffering from chronic delusion of grandeur...

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Tallesty1(m): 5:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
pocohantas:

There have been kitchen wives...except you're implying kitchen is a demeaning place. There was lots of patriarchy before feminism, so?
There are also women who believe in patriarchy, what do you also have to say about them?

Anyone can be jealous. Men are also jealous and all that. Same reason some men don't want their wives to be empowered, control!

Same with men. Our male celebs that are all over social media flaunting wealth, are they trannies? Some humans, especially the black man loves to exert control and make others feel inadequate. It's not gender defined. Davido brother said his dog feeds better than us, I can only imagine what would have been the reaction if a woman said same.

Why do some men think everything is about them? Feminism isn't about doing anything to you guys, it's about making women stand up for themselves by themselves.

The campaign for the girl child education arose because of the belief that a girl child belongs to the kitchen and other room. Main reason it is targeted at areas, where such beliefs thrive, for cultural and religious reasons. Maybe you men should stop whining and stand up for yourselves.

Once again, calm down. Men treat women and themselves bad too...men have been in power since the evolution of man. How have you guys treated women and yourselves? Abi is it not men that will prefer to give a job to a woman because of bottom power while his fellow man remains in unemployment? Most arm robbers, rapist, kidnappers, drug traffickers are men. Stop acting like men are all nice to women please.

There are also female terrorist despite all the campaign for the girl child.

For once women are coming together for a cause and y'all can't deal with it. Must be scary grin
Hahahaha.

We all are jealous and competitive but unlike men, women do not know how to express their competitive feelings directly or to learn to deal with them in a positive way so they manipulate, lash out at others, or turn on themselves instead, this results in a gossipy, passive-aggressive behavior in young girls, teenaged girls, adult women, and even wise old ladies.

10 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 23, 2017
pocohantas:

And who exactly are you tell me if my posts is sentimental?
Mine is sentimental and his is truth?
Who is crying wolf? I get your time? I quote you first?
When someone counters you guys, next thing na to call am feminist...lols. Guy I no get your time o, I dey select who I quote.
Calling me feminist is a dull way out, if you have something to say...go back and address my post and I will give you attention.
I didn't call him sentimental or misogynist, I addressed his post, be smart enough to do same.
I'm done with you...Next!

They won't hear that they are their problem. They prefer to blame women and create threads upandan grin

T.K.O grin

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by sarahade(f): 5:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
obidaddy:
Shout out to all my alpha males in the house, we manipulate em ladies unlike them pu**y boys.
And you think you are alpha because you manipulate ladies smh it only shows how little you are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by wristbangle: 5:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
pocohantas:

Oga address the post and stop ranting. Abi you think this is 10 ways to identify women that will be dirty?
Shift one side o

E be like say u lazy when it comes to reading oo. I bin tell u say go 1st page go read wetin I write there, u dey say make I talk since.

I don't blame you sha perhaps u have experience trauma from irresponsible guys in the past hence the reason why you have become so bitter. I don't know if your ideology spikes on the fact men are the same but we are not.

Honestly the world would be a better place if men will limit or stop chasing women shamelessly but the agbaya men don spoil market for young men who cannot approach a lady with hog wash thirst for wealth.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by luminouz(m): 5:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
[
For once women are coming together for a cause and y'all can't deal with it. Must be scary grin [/quote]
Which women? Coz all I see are embittered dried up husks who having lost on everything life has to offer turn around to play d victim game n convince other women to follow dia lonely lost n ultimately unfulfilling path!!!! Its a man's world babe! Now deal with it!!!!!
I love ASS but ain't no pussy nigga!!! Women always chase men who don't give 'em undue attention n take decisions as men!

16 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by pocohantas(f): 5:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
wristbangle:

E be like say u lazy when it comes to reading oo. I bin tell u say go 1st page go read wetin I write there, u dey say make I talk since.

I don't blame you sha perhaps u have experience trauma from irresponsible guys in the past hence the reason why you have become so bitter. I don't know if your ideology spikes on the fact men are the same but we are not.

Honestly the world would be a better place if men will limit or stop chasing women shamelessly but the agbaya men don spoil market for young men who cannot approach a lady with hog wash thirst for wealth.
LOL...the usual Nairaland guys way.
Sorry, your post , wherever it is on the first page...didn't catch my attention. Bye smiley

Tallesty1:
Hahahaha.
We all are jealous and competitive but unlike men, women do not know how to express their competitive feelings directly or to learn to deal with them in a positive way so they manipulate, lash out at others, or turn on themselves instead, this results in a gossipy, passive-aggressive behavior in young girls, teenaged girls, adult women, and even wise old ladies.
Anybody can be all this Sir. Whatever women do to themselves (e.g)jealousy and competition, are in no way comparable to the vices men commit against women. So, once again...stop acting like men have been all that wonderful to women. wink

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Futureberry: 5:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
pocohantas:

Shift one side o

And when we don't agree with them, they call us aggrieved feminist. Nairaland guys will resort to calling a girl olosho, ashawo or feminist, when they have nothing to say cheesy. Some of these guys must be suffering from chronic delusion of grandeur...
stop lumping all niaraland guys together
Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by wristbangle: 5:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL...the usual Nairaland guys way.
Sorry, your post , wherever it is on the first page...didn't catch my attention. Bye smiley

And you succeeded in making pointless comment. Well bye too and have fun with your stench reasoning cool

Futureberry:
stop lumping all niaraland guys together
Don't mind the frustrated feminist.

9 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by yorex2011: 5:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
The internet where anyone can be whatever he wants to be grin
Social psychology 110
Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by lovethchioma(f): 5:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
pocohantas:

When you try to state your opinion about a topic on ground.... they'll shift from the topic and begin to tag you names. They always result to character defamation. It's only a few guys on here that I have seen that you can actually have a reasonable argument with like learned people ... the rest of the them will begin to call you names just to feed their egos.

I hardly argue with a guy I can't have an intelligent discourse with. Once a guy quotes me and I see he is trying to go that lane, I'll dismiss him. I wouldn't even give him that privilege of calling me names... because that's what most of them are good at.
Why would someone that intelligent leave a topic that is being discussed and result to shaming a lady just because she stated a view different from yours? Women need to stand up for themselves... no man has the right to put you down for any reason whatsoever. I'm happy a lot of women are now becoming self aware of this.
(Modify ) ( Quote ) (Report) ( Share )

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Leriebloom(f): 5:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
pocohantas:

There have been kitchen wives...except you're implying kitchen is a demeaning place. There was lots of patriarchy before feminism, so?
There are also women who believe in patriarchy, what do you also have to say about them?

Anyone can be jealous. Men are also jealous and all that. Same reason some men don't want their wives to be empowered, control!

Same with men. Our male celebs that are all over social media flaunting wealth, are they trannies? Some humans, especially the black man loves to exert control and make others feel inadequate. It's not gender defined. Davido brother said his dog feeds better than us, I can only imagine what would have been the reaction if a woman said same.

Why do some men think everything is about them? Feminism isn't about doing anything to you guys, it's about making women stand up for themselves by themselves.

The campaign for the girl child education arose because of the belief that a girl child belongs to the kitchen and other room. Main reason it is targeted at areas, where such beliefs thrive, for cultural and religious reasons. Maybe you men should stop whining and stand up for yourselves.

Once again, calm down. Men treat women and themselves bad too...men have been in power since the evolution of man. How have you guys treated women and yourselves? Abi is it not men that will prefer to give a job to a woman because of bottom power while his fellow man remains in unemployment? Most arm robbers, rapist, kidnappers, drug traffickers are men. Stop acting like men are all nice to women please.

For once women are coming together for a cause and y'all can't deal with it. Must be scary grin

Nice points. Chai grin this guys would come after your head....not to worry, I have got your back grin grin we must be friends cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by wristbangle: 5:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
Leriebloom:

Nice points. Chai grin this these guys would come after your head....not to worry, I have got your back grin grin we must be friends cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
pocohantas:

Hahaha your posts are always on point cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by pocohantas(f): 6:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
lovethchioma:
When you try to state your opinion about a topic on ground.... they'll shift from the topic and begin to tag you names. They always result to character defamation. It's only a few guys on here that I have seen that you can actually have a reasonable argument with like them will begin to call you names just to feed their egos.

I hardly argue with a guy I can't have an intelligent discourse with. Once a guy quotes me and I see he is trying to go that lane, I'll dismiss him. I wouldn't even give him that privilege of calling me names... because that's what most of them are good at.
Why would someone that intelligent leave a topic that is being discussed and result to shaming a lady just because she stated a view different from yours? Women need to stand up for themselves... no man has the right to put you down for any reason whatsoever. I'm happy a lot of women are now becoming self aware of this.
(Modify ) ( Quote ) (Report) ( Share )
Lolsss. You have said it all sis, I have been on Nairaland long enough to know where to strike them grin. I avoid those ones that can't have logical arguments, but they can't just avoid me too... embarassed

Ah, no be today something naa. For fu<k sake, this is a forum, there are lots of people with diverse views. Someone counters a guy without any insult, and he says she is sentimental and an aggrieved feminist? I am supposed to be licking asses of some e-beings because he gat "m" attached to his sobriquet?
I am as objective as it comes, when ladies fu<k up, I say it straight up. On such days, they like me...but when I counter them, I become an aggrieved and frustrated feminist. I function on the principle of fairness and common sense. Ain't no feminist, but if feminist is the new word for women like me, fine!

Leriebloom:

Nice points. Chai grin this guys would come after your head....not to worry, I have got your back grin grin we must be friends cheesy cheesy
They are already coming for it. They stick together to bully women in this section but don't want women doing same.
They are our greatest problem! grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by lovethchioma(f): 6:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
pocohantas:

Lolsss. You have said it all sis, I have been on Nairaland long enough to know where to strike them grin. I avoid those ones that can't have logical arguments, but they can't just avoid me too... embarassed

Ah, no be today something naa. For fu<k sake, this is a forum, there are lots of people with diverse views. Someone counters a guy without any insult, and he says she is sentimental and an aggrieved feminist? I am supposed to be licking asses of some e-beings because he gat "m" attached to his sobriquet?
I am as objective as it comes, when ladies fu<k up, I say it straight up. On such days, they like me...but when I counter them, I become an aggrieved and frustrated feminist. I function on the principle of fairness and common sense. Ain't no feminist, but if feminist is the new word for women like me, fine!

grin
Lol. ... You already know them well... May God help us o.

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Timiblanko(m): 6:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
Hmmm your making sense, we become weak because of women, and yet they dont appreciate it. Well love this your packaging grin

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by 0b10010011: 6:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
So far the woman can cook and Garnish Okro soup, No wahala.....

Will still be clad eating my ice cream on her kitty.

Is it your life!

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by COdeGenesis: 6:26pm On Apr 23, 2017
RUBBISH. WOMEN WILL ALWAYS BE WEAKER BY MEN. IT'S JUST NATURE IT WORKS THAT WAY, MEN ARE MEANT TO DOMINATE AND RULE.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by donleo92: 6:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
:-( says who?
Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Malakh: 6:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
If you guys Paypal me,I can teach you how to be men, I don't "date" anymore because I know what sleeping with women who are not my wife does to me, first according to the Torah when you lay with a woman that is not your wife, you've consented to carry her sins, so you'll definitely suffer for her all her sins,this is why Paul said flee fornication because every other sin is without the body....now let me go back to the world, this is what I have to say, if you gonna sleep with a woman that is not your wife, why treat her,take out on a date, do all that stupid stuff just for some pussy, knowing damn well you people are not married, why do you let them treat you like hoes/biitches just because you want to get a shot, she's a hoe if she's not a virgin, so why treat her any special, I mean you might as well pay for it upfront, a hoe is for everyone, do what you gat to do and bounce, let me stop here I feel like I'm condoning fornication but I'm just speaking from a worldly perspective but don;t let what the Op said surprise you,it's actually true because Most High asked the men of Israel in Isaish that why do women rule over you, so truly most men and even married men are actually the women/biitch in the relationship but like I said you must be a raised by a man to be a man,hollywood,nollywood can't teach you how to be a man....

8 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Gucciboss: 6:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
It's only those that have not read "manipulated man" by Esther villa, that still stick to man - woman relationship pattern of 10th century

11 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Leriebloom(f): 6:31pm On Apr 23, 2017
pocohantas:

They are already coming for it. They stick together to bully women in this section but don't want women doing same.
They are our greatest problem! grin

I guess this time we would be sticking together grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Berbierklaus(f): 6:31pm On Apr 23, 2017
wristbangle:

Please argue logically Emmanuel and stop bringing fictitious jumbos from your head.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by muller101(m): 6:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
Last pix
Is she pregnant above her tummy.
Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Richie0974: 6:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
waywardpikin:
My annoyance isn't with women really. The way they are is the way they've always been. It's the Captain-Save-a-Hoes out there who give us a bad name. And they seem to increase in number everyday. Look at the Kemen issue, I was shocked to see the number of men crucifying Kemen publicly for something that we all do. Which man here will say he has never made a move on a lady? If she says no, we stop. If she says yes, we gbensh.

But these niggas all want to be seen as ladies men/gentleman/mature. Meanwhile them no go talk all the deplorable things they do behind the scenes to get some coochie - in which they still fail. I'm just really thankful for the ladies out there who were unbiased enough to tell the truth as it is on the issue (this REALLY surprised me) cos men these days only play dumb to get the approval of the female folk, like a pet dog seeking the approval of its master. It's such a shame really. Personally I won't call myself an alpha male cos I hate that word, but I have a very good head on my shoulders and I take no bullshit from no one.

Have you seen 15 year old girls with a chip on their shoulders? It's because of stoopid men in their late 20s and early 30s who slide into their DMs saying stuff like 'baby', 'honey', 'wow wow wow', etc. How then can you still demand respect from these little rats when you have sold your birthright for a pot of porridge? These little girls in their late teens and early 20s now turn around and disrespect men in general because of the actions of the thirsty MAJORITY. Like I said, I don't blame the women.

Men really need to change! angry

Nothing more can be said than this. This is just so perfect.

8 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by wristbangle: 6:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Please argue logically Emmanuel and stop bringing fictitious jumbos from your head.

who be this one undecided

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by praisekeyzz(m): 6:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
Am not forming or making mouth...but i honestly don't give a fvck bout sex thing.
Like any lady dat can turn me on for just 3mins of sight, she is definitely an angel. i'll make sure I have a relationship with her and dat of course is rare of me. Ain't impotent o...jus ma nature.

4 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by imitateMe(m): 6:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
I've stopped picking my gf's calls....no chats.. cool
I should start being Alpha cool cool

5 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by xynerise: 6:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
LaurelP:
It happens this way simply because men are not aware of the power they possess. Women know and use theirs.
What we have these days are men who think with their balls instead of their brains.
You see a man spend his money, time, effort, energy just to sleep with a woman for just few minutes, after which he feels on top of the world. To him, he actually won!

Men should have sense. A woman talks and u support her even when she's wrong, ur fellow man displays his oratory skills and u begin to misbehave.
A woman insults a man and u foolishly defend her, obviously cos u think she's gonna give u d cookie, mumu.
A woman posts one rubbish thing online and u run to like and comment, but a guy posts a wonderful content and u can't click like.
U help a woman even when she didn't ask for help, but u can't even lend to a fellow man.

Men wake up! Women are coming for you!

My brother, this is what I have been telling these young boys of today. They really don't know the power they posses. Come to romance section and see them "Nzuzuing" because of sex.

14 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Berbierklaus(f): 6:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
pocohantas:

They are our greatest problem!
grin
I think women are their greatest problem,because in issues where you are seriously advocating for them some gullible and low esteemed once are there supporting their oppressors,my uncle even said women are the biggest misogynists and its true.
One female already endorsed the writeup on first page fear of been tagged olosho grin

Unless I see reasonable women who express their own opinion I'm team all woman for herself.
Keep firing them,we gather dey grin

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by rhothymie(m): 6:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
A guy stole 2600$ gave mother #5000, housewife #35000 and gave side chick o.....side chick 1000$ all in the name of sex....sex for that matter. will that guy ever see the favor of the Lord? its just too ridiculous

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Chops Off His Joystick & Throws It To Dog, Says It's Of No Use (Pics) / Lady Steps On Guy Lying Flat: Is This Love Or Stupidity ? (picture) / Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.