Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,018 members, 7,803,415 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger (61237 Views)

They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married / Two Bankers Are Getting Married. Pre-Wedding Photos / Two Nairalanders Are Getting Married Next Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by ahahnow: 7:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
This very good news. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
yorex2011:
Nice on OP. This is real stuff right here.

In fact we need a dedicated thread to educate guys on how to be MEN.
In all ramifications, dressing, composure, speech, etc.

Guys don too cast these days
True, True.. Guys need to be educated on how to be MEN because there are so many pussy's dis days DAT call dem self men

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Berbierklaus(f): 7:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Blablablabla!!.,Nairaland males and noise-making are like 5 and 6 undecided..

....After your shallow rants,go and hound,harass,force/rape,beg,cajole a lady for sexx as usual its is inherent in you all both married and single,except for the hand-full of morally up-right and gays amongst you..

...If a thread is opened on the fact that you males should zip-up till you marry or stick with your wives alone when you do,you will all come for the person's head like a pack of hungry wolves with useless comments and insults,.now you are here whinning and blaming women for your lack of self-control..

..unserious and confused bunch is what you all are...next please!
Hahahahahah grin
Kill them all grin
In short end their lives gringrin

Funny jokers,men are polygamous in nature defenders,we sabi them grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by kayo80(m): 7:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
pocohantas:

Lolsss. You have said it all sis, I have been on Nairaland long enough to know where to strike them grin. I avoid those ones that can't have logical arguments, but they can't just avoid me too... embarassed

Ah, no be today something naa. For fu<k sake, this is a forum, there are lots of people with diverse views. Someone counters a guy without any insult, and he says she is sentimental and an aggrieved feminist? I am supposed to be licking asses of some e-beings because he gat "m" attached to his sobriquet?
I am as objective as it comes, when ladies fu<k up, I say it straight up. On such days, they like me...but when I counter them, I become an aggrieved and frustrated feminist. I function on the principle of fairness and common sense. Ain't no feminist, but if feminist is the new word for women like me, fine!

They are already coming for it. They stick together to bully women in this section but don't want women doing same.
They are our greatest problem! grin

Vice versa.
Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Odunharry(m): 7:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
Tallesty1:
I tell people, especially men that claim feminists that seeds are being planted by women with hidden agenda and these seeds when they germinate and grow will turn men to kitchen husbands.

Women are inherently jealous, competitive, and sometimes insecure control freaks.

Women Naturally want to exert control over everything. They enjoy to make those around them feel inadequate, insecure, nervous, angry, anxious and physically sick.

They've been doing these things to themselves and now they're planning to start doing it to men too and that's the mission of modern day feminism.

Women empowerment program here and there but there's no support for men.
Campaign for girl child education but nothing for the Boy Child.

A look at how women treat their fellow women who are their equal will tell you what will happen to the rest of us when they are completely empowered.

The good news however is that the neglected Boy Child will form a terrorist organization and bomb us all.
Lmao @ neglected boy child.

4 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Berbierklaus(f): 7:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
Tallesty1:

I am not a human remote.
I hear
Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by willibounce1(m): 7:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
Vorpal:

T.K.O grin

You are everywhere licking as.ses. Bro no free phucks on the internet. Go out there and look for a woman to cure your unending conji. The same crap you do on romance section. Tufiakwa!

12 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by ideology(m): 7:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
Tallesty1:
Feminists are like APC.

The best is to fold hands and watch them.

They will turn against themselves and destroy each other. It's just a matter of time

hahahahahhaaaaa,

Finally, there will be that one lady one will have to mumu for, mugu for, be stupid and foolish for ...

But make sure she worths all the troubles, sweat, sacrifice, etc . . .

Am counting down to mine, but if i don't ever get to meet that one unique person, so be it, I will rather die single than end up with . . .

#WinterIsHere

cc putit

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by czarr(m): 7:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Blablablabla!!.,Nairaland males and noise-making are like 5 and 6 undecided..

....After your shallow rants,go and hound,harass,force/rape,beg,cajole a lady for sexx as usual its is inherent in you all both married and single,except for the hand-full of morally up-right and gays amongst you..

...If a thread is opened on the fact that you males should zip-up till you marry or stick with your wives alone when you do,you will all come for the person's head like a pack of hungry wolves with useless comments and insults,.now you are here whinning and blaming women for your lack of self-control..

..unserious and confused bunch is what you all are...next please!
next what?!
Why you dry shout next! You dey audition?
Get small sense na please auntie cry

8 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Odunharry(m): 7:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
Nice one op. If men don't change, nothing will happen.

7 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
quentin06:
Who told you that men were created strong, they were weak the whole time, remember adam and eve?

Adam and eve story Is a fable. men and women have have their unique strengths and weaknesses but we are one in equal humanity.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Pro2makx(m): 8:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
pocohantas:

Threats! Threats! Threats!
The usual marital threat and olosho insult. You all are very predictable, no wow factor... grin
Always using the word "You all" is weak dear.
Heed the advices, drop those unreal ideas the media, Nollywood and the fakes have filled ur head with. It's all not real, in real life there are rules, laws, precepts. These and many more hold this world in Ballance. If the people before us shared your view, we probably won't be here today. Yeah, it's a ladies world, but never make a mistake of underating a man, not even an underaged.
Believe it or not, extremist feminist believes is the biggest threat to sacred marital institution in our days. That is y ppls marriage crash by the day, but 30,40 years running our parents are still together. Doesnt that leave a message?

5 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
willibounce1:

You are everywhere licking as.ses. Bro no free phucks on the internet. Go out there and look for a woman to cure your unending conji. The same crap you do on romance section. Tufiakwa!

You are very shallow else I would have asked for you to point out how she is out of line.

Everything in your own world comes down to conji....smh.

Please don't quote me if you don't want to engage in an intellectual discourse oh.

6 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by sarahade(f): 8:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
putit:

U'r a real lady, stay classy..
Lol agreeing with silly post doesn't make you classy sir.
Women wake up. See the way men manipulate you

If you agree with them they call you classy and treat you like shit but if you disagree they will want to bully you by calling you names and yet they will chase you to the ends of the earth just to be with you because you have a mind of your own. Be wise

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by julioralph(m): 8:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
Tallesty1:
Feminists are like APC.

The best is to fold hands and watch them.

They will turn against themselves and destroy each other. It's just a matter of time
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Critically: 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
kuchikau1:
,..Gals wey blood dey comot frm their stinking, smelling and rotten TOTO evry 28 days. Metchewwwwww.
that same blood gave birth to you

6 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Kusibe77(m): 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
pocohantas:

They won't hear that they are their problem. They prefer to blame women and create threads upandan grin

Actually ma'am, the op and tallesti are not blaming ladies. They commended the ladies for fighting for a course; girl child education, enlightement.

They blame the men for not doing the same and not using their powers - attention, coming together as one etc.

The one they actually blamed was themselves; men. Maybe you notice? Not women as you put. My thought.

8 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by babasolution: 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
[quote author=proudafrogal post=55848720]

misogyny is dying grin

misogyny is dying[/quoti

i dnt believe in so called misogyny but men will arise again in future and put women in their place,we have allowed women to ruin the world in a very short time

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by willibounce1(m): 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
Vorpal:

You are very shallow else I would have asked for you to point out how she is out of line.

Everything in your own world comes down to conji....smh.

Please don't quote me if you don't want to engage in an intellectual discourse oh.

Phuck off jor. Pussy nigg.a

8 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Ngokafor(f): 8:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Hahahahahah grin
Kill them all grin
In short end their lives gringrin

Funny jokers,men are polygamous in nature defenders,we sabi them grin

...My dear they are all clowns grin....after massaging their yeye egos here,they will hit the streets with their normal nonsense,no be today.

....A thread was opened on how a random guy on face-book was claiming that sexx is an expression of love for males,therefore its his/their right to demand for it....These Nairaland Liliputians calling themselves males almost drowned the thread with agreements and 'likes'..

..now they are yarning crap and blaming females for not 'having sense and zipping up'like a responsible adult should.....who send dem message abeg??..

..put a lovely picture on your DP and they will almost run you out of this forum with Pms.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Ashley86400: 8:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
After reading this chauvinist write up of yours; kindly answer any of the following questions:

1) Who broke your heart ? 10 marks.
2) Who dumped you ? 10 marks.
3) Who friend zoned you ? 20 marks.

6 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by ideology(m): 8:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
sarahade:

Lol agreeing with silly post doesn't make you classy sir.
Women wake up. See the way men manipulate you

If you agree with them they call you classy and treat you like shit but if you disagree they will want to bully you by calling you names and yet they will chase you to the ends of the earth just to be with you because you have a mind of your own. Be wise

hahahahaaa, who did this to you?

How did calling her classy also mean shiit treatment?

Any man that chases a lady is a dog, goat or chicken, after you He will chases another...

If I were you run, bae run for your life ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by pocohantas(f): 8:09pm On Apr 23, 2017
Berbierklaus:

grin finish him :S

And the agreeing teams are here,they are the real ladies.
Buhahahahahahahahahahah grintongue
They know nothing nne.
If I wanna be NL sweetheart, I can very well tailor my comment but I no come NL to find husband. Some of them are quite easy to fool and manipulate grin

The discerning men on NL know I am a sweetheart, I don't hate men, in short, I love me a strong self controlled man. I only hate men that denigrate women for no cause, sadly they're concentrated on NL and I am very unapologetic about my attack on such men.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by babasolution: 8:09pm On Apr 23, 2017
OLANIYI1985:
its funny, when we were growing up the women were totally submissive and obedient to there husbands, now adays women are rude, they talk back, they even do whaat ever they like. shout out to the old gees that had there wifes on the hook.

these same men that had the best of times are now the ones encouraging women to be rebellious.e.g emir sanusi,who was supporting his daughter for slapping a man

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Ngokafor(f): 8:10pm On Apr 23, 2017
czarr:
next what?!
Why you dry shout next! You dey audition?
Get small sense na please auntie cry

...see who has sense undecided..abeg join your gang and cry'nice one op,your mind dey there',and ignore my comments.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by OlivetBen(m): 8:10pm On Apr 23, 2017
LaurelP:
It happens this way simply because men are not aware of the power they possess. Women know and use theirs.
What we have these days are men who think with their balls instead of their brains.
You see a man spend his money, time, effort, energy just to sleep with a woman for just few minutes, after which he feels on top of the world. To him, he actually won!

Men should have sense. A woman talks and u support her even when she's wrong, ur fellow man displays his oratory skills and u begin to misbehave.
A woman insults a man and u foolishly defend her, obviously cos u think she's gonna give u d cookie, mumu.
A woman posts one rubbish thing online and u run to like and comment, but a guy posts a wonderful content and u can't click like.
U help a woman even when she didn't ask for help, but u can't even lend to a fellow man.

Men wake up! Women are coming for you!
U are right bro. The earlier foolish guys realize these, the better for them.

4 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by wristbangle: 8:10pm On Apr 23, 2017
rhothymie:
A guy stole 2600$ gave mother #5000, housewife #35000 and gave side chick o.....side chick 1000$ all in the name of sex....sex for that matter. will that guy ever see the favor of the Lord? its just too ridiculous

Bro, don't be surprise that u will see senseless guys doing things more useless than the guy you stated in your comment

At the bolded, he will if he repents on time.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Tallesty1(m): 8:11pm On Apr 23, 2017
Berbierklaus:
I hear
You know it's true.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 23, 2017
willibounce1:

Phuck off jor. Pussy nigg.a

Smh undecided
Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by ideology(m): 8:11pm On Apr 23, 2017
this thread was to educate those kinds of men, simple ...

But you baes felt threatened and twisted the topic, see your way .... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

cc putit, tallesty1
Ngokafor:

...My dear they are all clowns grin....after massaging their yeye egos here,they will hit the streets with their normal nonsense,no be today.

....A thread was opened on how a random guy on face-book was claiming that sexx is an expression of love for males,therefore its his/their right to demand for it....These Nairaland Liliputians calling themselves males almost drowned the thread with agreements and 'likes'..

..now they are yarning crap and blaming females for not 'having sense'..who send dem message.??..

..put a lovely picture on your DP and they will almost run you out of this forum with Pms.

5 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by babasolution: 8:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
proudafrogal:

Adam and eve story Is a fable. men and women have have their unique strengths and weaknesses but we are one in equal humanity.

women are becoming uglier daily,their sexual grip on men is reducing

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
ideology:

hahahahahhaaaaa,

Finally, there will be that one lady one will have to mumu for, mugu for, be stupid and foolish for ...

But make sure she worths all the troubles, sweat, sacrifice, etc . . .

Am counting down to mine, but if i don't ever get to meet that one unique person, so be it, I will rather die single than end up with . . .

#WinterIsHere

cc putit
Baba, to me, I c nothing wrong in chasing that one girl you like. But as long as u'r nothing acting like a pussy in the process..
Be your REAL self around her. Never change ur self or ur behavior to please any girl..

#onelove

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

What This Guy Posted On Facebook About Sex ( PHOTO ) / 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To / Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.