Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,949 members, 7,803,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger (61233 Views)

They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married / Two Bankers Are Getting Married. Pre-Wedding Photos / Two Nairalanders Are Getting Married Next Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
babasolution:
this is a great write up,i didnt know men like this are out there,pls all men should wake up,i have been talking about this for a while now,men in the west have been feminized and pussified completely,it is gradually creeping in africa,i always complain about this,there is a conspiracy against men in todays society in nigeria,old men who have been manipulated by women and women themselves are cleverly manipulating society against young men,in other to hand over power to women in the future,they are cleverly subvertly doing this through government aid mainly from western governments,NGO's and sponsorship by successful women eg linda ikeji,they want to boost female power through exclusion of young men and boys,its a wicked conspiracy by women against us,old men as well as pussified estrogen filled younger guys are their tools.pls young guys lets wake up and bond together and help ourselves,the women have infiltrated mens groups and associations breaking the bond of men,while they form women only associations were they secretly plan their agenda,look at the nigerian defence academy were the pussy president allowed girls in,thereby watering down an association of brothers,pls men lets bind together and crush our enemies,women will know they cant compete with real men so they cleverly manipulate and pussify men,unfortunately men are falling for this,pls men lets wake up
You're on point !!!

6 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Safiaa(f): 9:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
To be honest, its a never ending cycle. Both women and men are to be blamed. We are trying to justify the wrong thing. And its just annoying.

The women here are trying to justify their manipulation on men, claiming they think with their dicks. The men are trying to justify their actions on women claiming all the have to offer is sex. We're now trying to be equal in this so called manipulation game. How about we stop manipulation all together? Because it makes no sense, it's like a game of cats and dogs. Thats what the argument should be here. So i really just cant take all these comment seriously.
Brownbarbie97:

Gbam!!!You couldn't have said it better.
Men are the most confused entities on the planet.Women will continue to control and manipulate them as long as they keep thinking with their d!cks.They say all we have to offer is pussy but isn't that what most of them want?You hardly find a man that is genuinely interested in you these days without asking for sex.They demand sex as a reward for favors yet still call women "oloshos" and rant about how ladies are materialistic.
Confused species they are!

11 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by ideology(m): 9:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
hahahahhahahaha, funny u, that is how ur interpreted it, But I interpreted differently

I will be the last man to blame anyone for my mistakes because I know better and I always knew I had options.

The word Nagging now has many meaning I never knew smiley smiley smiley
sosa993:

doesn't change the fact he's tying all or most blames on women. you hardly see a woman fail in something and then blame the opposite gender.

this is pure nagging, I think the first thing this new generation men need to become real men again, is to stop NAGGING, when that is settled then talk about controlling your dicks

8 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by wristbangle: 9:11pm On Apr 23, 2017
Berbierklaus:

As if I don't know what you are before,that is why I gave myself brain that year when you been dey ask me out nah tongue grin
Na second citizen you dey find, continue you go dey alright tongue

Before nko? Una will always remain 2nd citizen tongue. LOL which year I bin ask u out? cheesy grin Nancy the joker

4 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Berbierklaus(f): 9:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
wristbangle:

Before nko? Una will always remain 2nd citizen tongue. LOL which year I bin ask u out? cheesy grin Nancy the joker
See your head,sheybi you were pretending you don't know its me ni.

Oya go and sin no more grin
Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by ideology(m): 9:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
Sometimes it is not about Cookie, some guys just want to be seen as nice guys

In fact records shows that ladies like sexx more, But they will always twist the gist and make it look like the guys are always asking for sex

Chat with a lady and don't say and naughty thing, they will soon call u boring

ASK SaintMary grin grin grin grin grin grin
Odunharry:

I pity men who act stupid or do things they can't do for their friends all cos of cookie.

9 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by sosa993: 9:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
ideology:
hahahahhahahaha, funny u, that is how ur interpreted it, But I interpreted differently

I will be the last man to blame anyone for my mistakes because I know better and I always knew I had options.

The word Nagging now has many meaning I never knew smiley smiley smiley

nagging means finding fault in everything, out of 100threads on nairaland at least 85 is about how women are this, women are that. isn't it kinda demeaning to so called "alpha males". rather than complaing and finding fault and blaming a woman for problems you people face. why not takes actions.

6 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Berbierklaus(f): 9:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
Odunharry:

Madam cool down.. wetin d guy do u
Somebody cannot play around again,abeg na my Paddie undecided
Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Berbierklaus(f): 9:15pm On Apr 23, 2017
Odunharry:

Post pm mk we see..
tongue
Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by sarahade(f): 9:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
Brownbarbie97:

Nl boys?? cheesy see what y'all have been reduced to cos of the shameless acts of the majority of you.chai grin
When you are man enough to quote me i will let you know.
You can start by growing some balls and stop hiding behind a female moniker.
Mtcheeeeeeeew thanks for noting that our numbers are growing.

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by wristbangle: 9:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Abi I should disgrace them ni grin
I'm tempted to post the PMs o grincheesy
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Buhahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Rotfl

Don't be a coward love. tongue Post the damn PMs lets see.

Feminists seem to be having a field day. Make una no worry when una reach 50 years, Una go fast tire dey pray for husband. See as dem dey flex muscle like chimpazene. Na the yeye boys I pity whey dem dey give these brainless ladies attention. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Berbierklaus(f): 9:26pm On Apr 23, 2017
wristbangle:

Feminists seem to be having a field day. Make una no worry when una reach 50 years, Una go fast tire dey pray for husband. See as dem dey flex muscle like chimpazene. Na the yeye boys I pity whey dem dey give these brainless ladies attention. undecided
The thing pain you o Emmy.
E never reach insult nah, tongue
So for your tiny mind now,anybody that is a feminist will not get married,abi what are you implying?
Guy widen your horizon o.
We don't need to talk about our relationships just to justify all these your insecurities tongue

5 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by pocohantas(f): 9:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Haha haha haha haha haha haha
I so laughed tonight,mehn you baddest.
I've carried out that acting like a dumbo experiment before,works like magic,suddenly you will start getting likes, PMs,praises,as if that changes anything.
Lol. They reserve the right to send PMs. If a brother here gets my attention, I will send him a PM or reply if he sends grin.

I don't have a problem with their opinions, my first post even supported the OP. My annoyance is directed at those who insult a sister for not agreeing with them.
One is still here crying about feminist...chai. embarassed

Saintmary:

you really impressed me with your post and replies. I'd like to commumicate with you.
Thanks sis...I appreciate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by sosa993: 9:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
wristbangle:

I think pocohontas was kinda right o, so you can't even make an argument without referring to women whose views are different from yours as feminists or olosho. there's no longer this wow element in guys again.

pocohantas

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by solash: 9:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
Tallesty1:
I tell people, especially men that claim feminists that seeds are being planted by women with hidden agenda and these seeds when they germinate and grow will turn men to kitchen husbands.

Women are inherently jealous, competitive, and sometimes insecure control freaks.

Women Naturally want to exert control over everything. They enjoy to make those around them feel inadequate, insecure, nervous, angry, anxious and physically sick.

They've been doing these things to themselves and now they're planning to start doing it to men too and that's the mission of modern day feminism.

Women empowerment program here and there but there's no support for men.
Campaign for girl child education but nothing for the Boy Child.

A look at how women treat their fellow women who are their equal will tell you what will happen to the rest of us when they are completely empowered.

The good news however is that the neglected Boy Child will form a terrorist organization and bomb us all.
Wow!
Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by sosa993: 9:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
pocohantas:

Lol. They reserve the right to send PMs. If a brother here gets my attention, I will send him a PM or reply if he sends grin.

I don't have a problem with their opinions, my first post even supported the OP. My annoyance is directed at those who insult a sister for not agreeing with them.

he's been all about feminism since I started reading this thread, such a shame. instead of them making adjustments in their lives... they won't. men are so predictable ehn. when you have different views or you independent they call you feminist.

when you don't and you broke, they'll call you olosho, very predictable set of humans, black men smh

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Berbierklaus(f): 9:31pm On Apr 23, 2017
pocohantas:

Buhahahahaahahahahahahahahaha, Chai,you just burnt wristbangle like that gringringrin
Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by jose4shizzle: 9:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
One of the best post in centuries.

5 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by lovethchioma(f): 9:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
Saintmary:

I so love this. I love the way this young woman stood up to so many males at once. Can we create a chatroom or thread for intelligent ladies where we can share ideas and improve ourselves?
Yes dear... I'm happy a lot of women are beginning to stand up for themselves.
About the chatroom... it wouldn't be a bad idea if we would have other interested ladies...

4 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Berbierklaus(f): 9:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
lovethchioma:
Yes dear... I'm happy a lot of women are beginning to stand up for themselves.
About the chatroom... it wouldn't be a bad idea if we would have other interested ladies...
I'm also very impressed that women are standing together. cheesy
But for a chatroom I'd advice against it,reasons best known to me.

I enjoyed this thread thoroughly though gringringrin
Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
Kayode, how are you?

kayo80:

You might not like the content.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by wristbangle: 9:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
Berbierklaus:

The thing pain you o Emmy.
E never reach insult nah, tongue
So for your tiny mind now,anybody that is a feminist will not get married,abi what are you implying?
Guy widen your horizon o.
We don't need to talk about our relationships just to justify all these your insecurities tongue

cool lol which insult? Anyway I dey look for una trouble this night and I can see some of your colleagues are getting emotional already.

The thread make sense. I enjoyed it well cheesy
Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
Most def. wink

babasolution:

you are happy men are getting weaker right?

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by kayo80(m): 9:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
NotOfThis:
Kayode, how are you?

Hey, how are you doing? Long time. You stopped responding to my messages.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by pocohantas(f): 9:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
sosa993:

he's been all about feminism since I started reading this thread, such a shame. instead of them making adjustments in their lives... they won't. men are so predictable ehn. when you have different views or you independent they call you feminist.
when you don't and you broke, they'll call you olosho, very predictable set of humans, black men smh
Or they threaten you with marriage, call you ugly, olosho, wide toto and all those rubbish...those things no dey don't move me, if only they know. Finally, I can't be bullied, I am highly pachydermous and strong willed.

5 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by wunderkiind(m): 9:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
putit:

No bro.. In the olden days Twas never like that. Back then women had respect for men.
..All these rubbish started when men started acting like wussy so women might like them n probably give them sex someday.
...All these rubbish started when people began internalizing "ladies first" mentality and " what a man can do a woman can do better" mentality

Bro... I totally concur with you. You have spoken wisely. And I agree to the fact that these guys are the ones who allow this rubbish @ the bolded, and it can be so annoying.

To attest to this, I remember this particular story vividly, it happened not too long ago.

I was on a long queue, where a (very hot looking) lady came along, joined the queue from the very front, and almost immediately a cab arrived.

The lady moved to enter and just as she was about to, I left my position somewhere in the middle to join her and 3other guys(I was actually in a haste). It was at that point some silly guys on the queue started complaining that I shouldn't have done what I did, bla bla. But since the cab could only take 4 passengers at a time, one of us had to get down and remain on the queue. I refused.

The other guys were saying I shouldn't have left my initial position on the queue, saying wasn't it obvious the lady was in a real hurry as to why she joined the queue from the front, that I should be the gentleman I appeared like.

Mind you, up till this point, this lady hadn't uttered a single word to anyone right from her appearance there that day, not even to plead.

I turned to look at her and then she uttered those two annoying words: Ladies First...

I was flabbergasted.

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Berbierklaus(f): 9:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
wristbangle:

cool lol which insult? Anyway I dey look for una trouble this night and I can see some of your colleagues are getting emotional already.

The thread make sense. I enjoyed it well cheesy
You are the only one who got emotional today by throwing insults up and down because someone's opinion is different from yours. The thing pain you gan fa grin

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by brojoshua: 9:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
Surely an end time sign

1 Like

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Malakh: 9:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
no probs bro...men act like bitches because because of pussy other men done forked
putit:

OMG, u just said my mind.
Thumps up!!!

4 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by ideology(m): 9:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
hehehehehehe, abeg that is not the real meaning of nagging, But I will accept it because I understand where u are coming from

Nigerians sha, what an evening ... grin grin grin grin grin
sosa993:

nagging means finding fault in everything, out of 100threads on nairaland at least 85 is about how women are this, women are that. isn't it kinda demeaning to so called "alpha males". rather than complaing and finding fault and blaming a woman for problems you people face. why not takes actions.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Berbierklaus(f): 9:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
pocohantas:

Or they threaten you with marriage, call you ugly, olosho, wide toto and all those rubbish...those things no dey don't move me, if only they know. Finally, I can't be bullied, I am highly pachydermous and strong willed.
Yeeeeee gringrin

Final TKO cheesycheesy
People that doesn't know you o,they don't even recognize you tongue
Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by sosa993: 9:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
pocohantas:

men, those human creature I'll never understand, he couldn't even get a good argument lmao, he just had to start name calling.

very very predictable set of beings, when you're predictable why won't you be easily manipulated

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner / What This Guy Posted On Facebook About Sex ( PHOTO ) / 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.