Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Tougher Screening Process For Nigeria, Pakistan, Syria, Iran,sudan, Yemen & Cuba - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tougher Screening Process For Nigeria, Pakistan, Syria, Iran,sudan, Yemen & Cuba (1019 Views)

Iran Sentences Pastor To Eight Years In Prison For Evangelism / Prophecies For Nigeria By Prophet Olaye George / Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tougher Screening Process For Nigeria, Pakistan, Syria, Iran,sudan, Yemen & Cuba by celebritee(m): 4:39pm On Jan 04, 2010
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/8438803.stm

The U.S has grouped Nigeria alongside countries that are hard-core terrorist zones because of that Abdulmuttalab actions. Imagine, the idiot is the 1st Nigerian suicide bomber and also the 1st suicide bomber to be caught.

The move by the U.S may be dangerous - cos all of a sudden people are labelled as related to terrorism because of where they're from.
Re: Tougher Screening Process For Nigeria, Pakistan, Syria, Iran,sudan, Yemen & Cuba by noetic16(m): 4:50pm On Jan 04, 2010
all thanks to our muslim brothers, mohammed's allah and his generous 72 virgins.
Re: Tougher Screening Process For Nigeria, Pakistan, Syria, Iran,sudan, Yemen & Cuba by manmustwac(m): 5:16pm On Jan 04, 2010
noetic16:

all thanks to our muslim brothers, mohammed's allah and his generous 72 virgins.
The same damned people who didn't allow us to hold The Miss Nigeria Pageant in Abuja because of thier damned religion angry
Re: Tougher Screening Process For Nigeria, Pakistan, Syria, Iran,sudan, Yemen & Cuba by JeSoul(f): 5:19pm On Jan 04, 2010
manmustwac:

The same damned people who didn't allow us to hold The Miss Nigeria Pageant in Abuja because of thier damned religion angry
Lol . . . so na that one dey pain you pass? grin
Re: Tougher Screening Process For Nigeria, Pakistan, Syria, Iran,sudan, Yemen & Cuba by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 04, 2010
no be by force to host Miss Nigeria pageant abeg.

There are many more pressing issues in this world.

I'm indifferent either way, but I'm not going to knock myself out over a beauty pagaent.
Re: Tougher Screening Process For Nigeria, Pakistan, Syria, Iran,sudan, Yemen & Cuba by No2Atheism(m): 5:23pm On Jan 04, 2010
manmustwac:

The same damned people who didn't allow us to hold The Miss Nigeria Pageant in Abuja because of thier damned religion  angry

JeSoul:

Lol . . . so na that one dey pain you pass?  grin

- Men are handicapped by beautiful women (it is not our fault, hence why we need The Creator's help and the ladies help to overcome such). . . hence its undestandable the his neurons are firing on that issue . . .

- If not that I am a recovering flirt . . . I would have sued the Federal Republic of Nigeria for mental battery of the third kind  grin

- Even right now I am not even sure if I am flirting or joking . . .  grin grin grin
Re: Tougher Screening Process For Nigeria, Pakistan, Syria, Iran,sudan, Yemen & Cuba by celebritee(m): 5:26pm On Jan 04, 2010
manmustwac:

The same damned people who didn't allow us to hold The Miss Nigeria Pageant in Abuja because of thier damned religion  angry
noetic16:

Guys, we need to take it easy. Whlist i accept that there is a thin line between being a conservative and an extremist as per religion, notwithstanding, we should not be making sweeping statements and profiling ourselves just because of a one slowpoke's actions.

Come to think of it, what is the difference between us and Americans that choose to lump us with terrorist nations if we discredit the islam just cos of one idiot's actions?
Re: Tougher Screening Process For Nigeria, Pakistan, Syria, Iran,sudan, Yemen & Cuba by No2Atheism(m): 5:27pm On Jan 04, 2010
tpia.:

no be by force to host Miss Nigeria pageant abeg.

There are many more pressing issues in this world.

I'm indifferent either way, but I'm not going to knock myself out over a beauty pagaent.

- I agree cus to be frank . . .the beauty pageant thingy is just another form of micro-p.o.r.n

- Hence in reality I can careless as to the so called beauty pageant thingy, the problem is just that this islamic tendency to impose their own rules and regulations is what pisses me off.

------------------------

Definition of Terms:

P.o.r.n     >>>    Soft p.o.r.n    >>> Micro-p.o.r.n

-----------------------

Yes I have an history with p.o.r.n hence why I know the difference . . . undecided . . . sad isn't it  undecided
Re: Tougher Screening Process For Nigeria, Pakistan, Syria, Iran,sudan, Yemen & Cuba by JeSoul(f): 5:34pm On Jan 04, 2010
celebritee:

Guys, we need to take it easy. Whlist i accept that there is a thin line between being a conservative and an extremist as per religion, notwithstanding, we should not be making sweeping statements and profiling ourselves just because of a one slowpoke's actions.

Come to think of it, what is the difference between us and Americans that choose to lump us with terrorist nations if we discredit the islam just cos of one slowpoke's actions?

But that's the problem Celebritee, it is not just "one slowpoke's actions", they're running around in packs. Terrorism has become somewhat synonymous to muslim - whether it is the politically correct thing to say or not.

No2Atheism:

- Men are handicapped by beautiful women (it is not our fault, hence why we need The Creator's help and the ladies help to overcome such). . . hence its undestandable the his neurons are firing on that issue . . .

- If not that I am a recovering flirt . . . I would have sued the Federal Republic of Nigeria for mental battery of the third kind grin

- Even right now I am not even sure if I am flirting or joking . . . grin grin grin
Lol . . . the one and only No2A! grin

(1) (Reply)

Religion As A Social Reality / Prepare To Meet Your God / Today’s Miracles! – Pastor Chris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.