Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

5 Bible Verses That Prove That God Hears Our Prayers - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Bible Verses That Prove That God Hears Our Prayers (15986 Views)

Reasons Our Prayers Are Not Answered / 5 Bible Verses That Will Teach You To Love Your Enemies In Spite Of Everything / 5 Bible Verses To Help Parents In Bringing Up Their Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Bible Verses That Prove That God Hears Our Prayers by hopefulLandlord: 10:51am On Apr 23, 2017
walls01:

from ages science tries to prove God, Satan and spirits don't exist. after the best mind of them all gathered what are their own explanation of life is the evolution theory.
check the evolution theory very well and compare with what is happening around us which two relates to us the more Bible or evolution?

the same Bible that has 2 totally contradictory creation stories in genesis 1 and 2? http://www.leighb.com/genesis.htm

1 Like

Re: 5 Bible Verses That Prove That God Hears Our Prayers by charlsecy(m): 10:57am On Apr 23, 2017
dammy13:
1. John 9:31- "We know that God does not listen to sinners. He listens to the godly person who does his will.".
I am a sinner, yet GOD answers my prayers. I found the answer at Psalm 130:3.
Re: 5 Bible Verses That Prove That God Hears Our Prayers by olowobaba10: 11:12am On Apr 23, 2017
STUPID MUSLIMS WILL COME HERE TALKING RUBBISH BUT IF THIS IS AN ISLAMIC TOPIC, NAIRALAND WILL NOT ALLOW NON MUSLIMS TO COMMENT ON THE TOPICS, WHAT A HYPOCRISY !

1 Like

Re: 5 Bible Verses That Prove That God Hears Our Prayers by walls01: 11:14am On Apr 23, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

the same Bible that has 2 totally contradictory creation stories in genesis 1 and 2? http://www.leighb.com/genesis.htm

yes I agree with you, but you know man wrote the bible not God. the holy spirit gave the men visions and they write what they saw. even the greatest prophets in the bible all made mistakes cause they are men.
but the message is the same with this little error here and there, it is like a person narrating a story and saying the egg boiled for 70 mins and another saying it is 50 mins the important thing is consistency the egg actually boiled

1 Like

Re: 5 Bible Verses That Prove That God Hears Our Prayers by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 23, 2017
Also 1john 5:14 asking according to his will
Re: 5 Bible Verses That Prove That God Hears Our Prayers by Antichristus: 2:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
iamtewwy:
Prayer is talking to ones self,that is another form of madness cheesy

It's not simply soliloquizing but bipolar. lol.
Re: 5 Bible Verses That Prove That God Hears Our Prayers by SuperSuave(m): 3:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
kayDooo:
All what I want dis week is 'Money' God please provide money for me. Plz n plz
stop praying and start working
Re: 5 Bible Verses That Prove That God Hears Our Prayers by rtmjohn: 5:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
Bible
Re: 5 Bible Verses That Prove That God Hears Our Prayers by chrisseun(m): 9:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
efygirl:

Don't think dt way God's knows n understand all things.

can we say God and Satan are accomplice, if not why not destroy Satan and make everything better
Re: 5 Bible Verses That Prove That God Hears Our Prayers by japhethGold: 11:46am On Apr 28, 2017
PRAYER IS THE REASON WHY I AM ALIVE AND HAVE ACHIEVED GREAT THINGS SO FAR. THANK GOD FOR HE ANSWERS ME WHEN I PRAY.
Re: 5 Bible Verses That Prove That God Hears Our Prayers by lawrykings(m): 1:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
[quote author=akintom post=55829513][/quote]

I am more of a pragmatist bro, but trust me there is more to spirituality I think than we (pragmatist) see!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Say An Actual No To Sexual Immoralities / I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. / White House Asked Georgetown To Cover Cross For Obama Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.