Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos (18096 Views)

See This Couple's Dazzling Semi-nude Maternity Shoot That Has Gone Viral (Pics) / See Pre-wedding Photo Shoot That Has Gone Viral On Social Media / See The Ice-cream Inspired Pre-wedding Photo-shoot That Got The Internet Buzzing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by brownhawk: 11:32am On Apr 23, 2017
oh shit I just pissed myself
Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 23, 2017
dingbang:
lol why do u dislike d Yorubas so much.. They are cool people u know.. grin I'm igbo too

I don't hate them but I'm not fond of them either, especially the guys (serial cheaters)
Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by dingbang(m): 11:39am On Apr 23, 2017
Lashort:

I don't hate them but I'm not fond of them either, especially the guys (serial cheaters)
lol I guess u base in Lagos dats why...
Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by numericalguy(m): 4:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
Lashort:

What is this stupeed SHìTGBÒ baby factory talking about sef.

I can see you are very sad because Malaysians executed your brothers for swallowed cocaine.

And the police just gunned down your other brother in Nigeria for armed robbery.

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
ZarZar:
Lol, even the poor leaf is embarrassed & weakened by this one. Just look at how limp it is grin

The question remains, WHY, why, WhY?

why why what
As if you don't do worst things behind closed door
PRETENDERS angry sad
Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
ruggedised:

why why what
As if you don't do worst things behind closed door
PRETENDERS angry sad

That's the thing, I do whatever I do behind closed doors & don't take what should remain behind closed doors to
a public platform. You're probably throwing that pretender line because these kind of pictures excite you in ways that don't excite me as a woman. HYPOCRITE angry

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by Amarabae(f): 5:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
Hahahahahahahah, cheap attention seeker

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
ZarZar:

That's the thing, I do whatever I do behind closed doors & don't take what should remain behind closed doors to
a public platform. You're probably throwing that pretender line because these kind of pictures excite you in ways that don't excite me as a woman. HYPOCRITE angry

that poo didn't excite me undecided undecided
Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
ruggedised:

that poo didn't excite me undecided undecided

So you say.
Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
ZarZar:

So you say.

you can think otherwise, I don't give a Bleep undecided undecided
I just aired my opinion, we aren't fighting cheesy cheesy
Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 23, 2017
ruggedised:

you can think otherwise, I don't give a Bleep undecided undecided
I just aired my opinion, we aren't fighting cheesy cheesy

You didn't just air your opinion, but anyway whatever. I don't care either
Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by LePrezident(m): 6:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
I actually like her. Nobody should quote me.
Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by Nairawhyte: 1:22am On Apr 24, 2017
Efe's Babymama cry's out! this is dam hilariouse!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MFSGKU1V8I&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by harffie(m): 1:26am On Apr 24, 2017
sinaj:
A*onja tribe lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by Kobicove(m): 3:50am On Apr 24, 2017
Real natural pics grin
Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by akblings(m): 4:16am On Apr 24, 2017
Based on advert

Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by davidif: 5:10am On Apr 24, 2017
sinaj:
A*onja tribe lipsrsealed

Wow!!! Even you don follow join?
Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by Lionessza(f): 7:14am On Apr 24, 2017
ZarZar:
Lol, even the poor leaf is embarrassed & weakened by this one. Just look at how limp it is grin

The question remains, WHY, why, WhY?

Hahahaha @ even the leaf is embarrassed. Howsit?
Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 24, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha @ even the leaf is embarrassed. Howsit?

Feeling cold. Brrrrr. How was the baby shower?
Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by Lionessza(f): 7:26am On Apr 24, 2017
ZarZar:

Feeling cold. Brrrrr. How was the baby shower?

It's a bit cold this side too and this other crazy Indian chick just made it worse , I'm still shaking , she threw her self infront of i gau train yhoo yerrr.

It was great girl no major embarrassments caused by the attendees lol. Met some crazy chick from your home town who wouldn't stop yapping about her time I'm Shelbourne , she made me laugh though lol. How was yours weekend?
Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 24, 2017
Lionessza:

It's a bit cold this side too and this other crazy Indian chick just made it worse , I'm still shaking , she threw her self infront of i gau train yhoo yerrr.

It was great girl no major embarrassments caused by the attendees lol. Met some crazy chick from your home town who wouldn't stop yapping about her time I'm Shelbourne , she made me laugh though lol. How was yours weekend?

What a horrible way to start a week! I wonder what was worrying her to that extent. Poor soul embarassed

Lol, glad to hear you enjoyed yourself. When is your friend due? I had an ordinary weekend. Nothing to write home about.
Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by gentlegenius(m): 8:47am On Apr 24, 2017
ChappyChase:

Broda mi you help me see my verseline angry
What is wrong with children of this generation?

Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by Lionessza(f): 8:52am On Apr 24, 2017
ZarZar:

What a horrible way to start a week! I wonder what was worrying her to that extent. Poor soul embarassed

Lol, glad to hear you enjoyed yourself. When is your friend due? I had an ordinary weekend. Nothing to write home about.

Yho mtshana scary stuff. Maybe she found out she's sick ngalento ibaphetheyo pha kwi army (she he had the uniform on and was headed to Bossman station).

In two weeks she says but to me she looked like she could pop any second lol ( pregnant people usually scare me though). Sure babe.
Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 24, 2017
Lionessza:

Yho mtshana scary stuff. Maybe she found out she's sick ngalento ibaphetheyo pha kwi army (she he had the uniform on and was headed to Bossman station).

In two weeks she says but to me she looked like she could pop any second lol ( pregnant people usually scare me though). Sure babe.

Lol @ army thing. You're correct. My sister works there too & we lived at the heart of it in Voortrekkerhoogte. Those army guys are something else. Smh. Awwww, I hope she delivers safely. Why do they scare you?
Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 24, 2017
Sheis eve grin
Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 24, 2017
[quote author=Bumbae1 post=55862261]Sheis eve grin[/quote

where you enter since?
Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by KennyID17(m): 9:12am On Apr 24, 2017
Bumbae1:
Sheis eve grin

Morning wink
Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 24, 2017
dammmm! smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
she gat hips yoooo !kiss
me likey wink

Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by Lionessza(f): 9:29am On Apr 24, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol @ army thing. You're correct. My sister works there too & we lived at the heart of it in Voortrekkerhoogte. Those army guys are something else. Smh. Awwww, I hope she delivers safely. Why do they scare you?

Oh sure hope you didn't fall for the trend in that area of school girls ezijola nababantu but I doubt wink. Yho I had friends pha e Thabo tshwane and the stories they told me about the behavior of the soldiers was disgusting and reckless.

Yeah can't wait to see the baby girl, hope she won't grow to be her mama's daughter though lolll. Bayasizeleka undecided
Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by mikool007(m): 9:38am On Apr 24, 2017
Hehehe......who put the word "Natural" dat person should be awarded grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Blackberry Babes And Grammatical Blunders / 12-year-old Pregnant Girl Shares Photos With Her Baby Daddy Says She Is Proud / How The Sex Doll Works - PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.