Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Good Business Investment In Suzuki Mini-buses - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Good Business Investment In Suzuki Mini-buses (1146 Views)

Mini Buses & Marwa Hire purchase / What Good Business Can I Invest 30-50k In / Suzuki Mini Buses For Sale. Call Us: 0809-281-2289 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Business Investment In Suzuki Mini-buses by umuopara: 9:00am On Apr 23, 2017
Good Business Investment in Suzuki Mini-Buses:

Ever wondered why many businesses and people are going for the Japanese mini-buses ? The reason is not far-fetched. Suzuki mini buses and Daihatsu Mini-buses ( both Japanese buses) are very

good business investment as in:

1. Hire Purchase: You can buy it and give it out on hire-purchase at double the price. Because of its wonderful fuel economy , its sound engine and also being a 7-seater bus, most drivers

looking for hire-purchase like it so much because it helps them to make good money to fulfill their weekly account to their " Oga" and also make good savings.

2. Distribution Business: It is a good choice for companies looking for vehicle to give out to the distributors of their goods. One toothpaste manufacturing company who had tested the mini-

buses to see the number of goods it can convey were surprised to observe that it carried 100 cartons of their toothpaste product. They are so happy to make it their choice for the

distribution of their goods. The mini buses are quite spacious, have sound engine with great fuel economy and ruggedity that matches the " Nigerian roads".

3. Estate shuttle: The mini-buses are very good for estate transport shuttle to convey passengers to-and-from within the estate and also outside the estate.

4. School Buses: These 7- seater suzuki mini-buses are fast becoming a preferred choice to most schools today looking for a good vehicle for conveying their school children from their various

places of residence to-and-from school within cities and towns.

5. Buy and Resell: You can also buy the vehicle and resell to customers within your locality.

6. Private / Personal Use: You can also buy the vehicle for your private or personal use because of the various services it can offer you. While you drive it for your private use, you can

also use it in carrying goods or loads when the need arises.

7. Advertisement: You can use the vehicle to run advert about your business , company, goods or services . All you need to do is to buy it, then brand it with your company goods and services

and you are good to go. Your marketers can use it for their business calls to market your company goods and services and for running promotions.

We are a leading importer and seller of these mini-buses. We give you the best selection that suits your needs. You are free to visit our warehouse to inspect our various mini-buses and make

your purchase.

Make/ Model:- Model: Suzuki Every
Also Available: Make/ Model:- Model: Daihatsu Hijet
-Condition: Foreign used/ Tokunbo imported. Ready for use.
- Auto and Manual Transmission systems
- Sound and Perfect Engines ( Japanese)
- Lights and electrical system : Yes very perfect.
- Good brake system
- Good movement and Excellent gear transmission
- Battery Condition: Perfect
- A.C : Available (Optional)
- Fuel Economy: Very fantastic. highly economical in fuel consumption.
-Available for inspection? : Yes

Number of vehicles available: Several buses available over 100 because we are importers.

Note: Once a buyer pays for the vehicle and registers it , he does not have any further work to do

Our warehouse Location : Lagos state.
Note: We deliver to all states in Nigeria, South East states, South South states, South west, North Central, North East and North West states in Nigeria. We have capable drivers to deliver to

your door-step. You can come and see our buses before you pay.

We sell with everything complete, the tools, spare tyre and all 4 good tyres. Just drive and go is the right name to describe your purchase from us

Call us: 0809-281-2289
E-mail: autocjgroup@gmail.com

Re: Good Business Investment In Suzuki Mini-buses by biztip: 12:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
importer snapping only a picture of a bus. why can't u snap ur garage or warehouse with d over 100 buses. why una dey always wan lie for everytin
Re: Good Business Investment In Suzuki Mini-buses by umuopara: 5:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
biztip:
importer snapping only a picture of a bus. why can't u snap ur garage or warehouse with d over 100 buses. why una dey always wan lie for everytin

@ Biztip: Because of your comment, I will snap pictures of the buses and upload. Nigeria is bad does not mean that there are no noble businessmen. If you read the advert very well, you can see that I SAID YOU ARE INVITED TO SEE OUR BUSES. It is only after you have visited our warehouse and you did not see these buses, only then can you be justified to make such comment. I will be happy if you can come because I know that you may turn out to be one of our best customers... I appreciate your comment all the same. As you would expect, we are selling on daily basis, whether we just cleared our container or not, you are bound to find nothing less than 40 buses in our stand. However if we just cleared , you will surely see up to 100 buses. Thanks my dear friend. Call us : 0809-281-2289
Re: Good Business Investment In Suzuki Mini-buses by umuopara: 5:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
biztip:

@ Biztip: Because of your comment, I will snap pictures of the buses and upload. Nigeria is bad does not mean that there are no noble businessmen. If you read the advert very well, you can see that I SAID YOU ARE INVITED TO SEE OUR BUSES. It is only after you have visited our warehouse and you did not see these buses, only then can you be justified to make such comment. I will be happy if you can come because I know that you may turn out to be one of our best customers... I appreciate your comment all the same. As you would expect, we are selling on daily basis, whether we just cleared our container or not, you are bound to find nothing less than 40 buses in our stand. However if we just cleared , you will surely see up to 100 buses. Thanks my dear friend. Call us : 0809-281-2289

(1) (Reply)

Stop Posting Your Contacts And Digits On Nairaland. See A Suspicious Mail I Got / Are You Thinking Of Where Invest Your Little Cash And Get Good Returns? / Stunning Ways To Add Values To Your Catfish Farming Endeavors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.