Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Are Paid Ads Good For Increasing Google Adsense Earnings? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Are Paid Ads Good For Increasing Google Adsense Earnings? (5556 Views)

I Need Bloggers With Good Traffic For Paid Ads / What's The Best Form Of Paid Ads For A Nigerian Based Online Business? / Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Paid Ads Good For Increasing Google Adsense Earnings? by kayo80(m): 9:08am On Apr 23, 2017
Hello guys, I have about 20k I want to pump into paid ads for my entertainment blog to boost Earnings with Google, but I have heard Google doesn't like paid ads.

Please, I need advise on this. Should I go ahead with the paid earnings (I need a boost earning boost ASAP)? And if I want to go this way, which paid ads mode should I use? Twitter promoters? Facebook Ads? Nairaland Ads? Which is the best and fastest with ROI? Thank you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Are Paid Ads Good For Increasing Google Adsense Earnings? by RapportNaija(m): 9:55am On Apr 23, 2017
Who said Adsense doesnt like paid ads? I have seen sites with adsense that run paid ads on google adwords!

But for your blog, i would recommend Facebook ads... Get the secrets and do it well. If it doesnt turn to page views and ads clicks, just leverage it for branding.build your FB page likes and get shares.

2 Likes

Re: Are Paid Ads Good For Increasing Google Adsense Earnings? by kayo80(m): 2:11pm On Apr 23, 2017
RapportNaija:
Who said Adsense doesnt like paid ads? I have seen sites with adsense that run paid ads on google adwords!

But for your blog, i would recommend Facebook ads... Get the secrets and do it well. If it doesnt turn to page views and ads clicks, just leverage it for branding.build your FB page likes and get shares.

Okay. Thanks. I wanna ask...If someone spends like $50 on Facebook Ads, like how much is the least one should expect back in Google Adsense earnings?
Re: Are Paid Ads Good For Increasing Google Adsense Earnings? by Nurulnaas(m): 3:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
kayo80:

Okay. Thanks. I wanna ask...If someone spends like $50 on Facebook Ads, like how much is the least one should expect back in Google Adsense earnings?
it depends on how your content are targeted and the people reached so since AdSense paid per click so its hard to say what's going to be the ROI but if you get a very good fb campaign then you can get higher ROI

1 Like

Re: Are Paid Ads Good For Increasing Google Adsense Earnings? by kayo80(m): 4:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
Nurulnaas:
it depends on how your content are targeted and the people reached so since AdSense paid per click so its hard to say what's going to be the ROI but if you get a very good fb campaign then you can get higher ROI

Okay. Thanks.
Re: Are Paid Ads Good For Increasing Google Adsense Earnings? by FitnessDoctor: 4:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
kayo80

I remember spending $20 on ads and I got jsut $5 back... I lose over $15...

But I run a health blog, and yours is an entertainment blog, if you placed your ads very well. Then you might make more... Remember placing ads in between posts (those are the best)..

Also you can convert your traffic into subscribers so that you will never lack traffic again... $50 is around 20,000 and that can get you around 10,000 - 20,000 users straight to your side... If you understand email marketing very well.

Then you can convert 500 - 1,000 of these users into subscribers... You can get a sure 200 - 500 pageviews everyday with these amount of subscribers.

1 Like

Re: Are Paid Ads Good For Increasing Google Adsense Earnings? by kayo80(m): 4:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
kayo80

But I run a health blog, and yours is an entertainment blog, if you placed your ads very well. Then you might make more... Remember placing ads in between posts (those are the best)..

Also you can convert your traffic into subscribers so that you will never lack traffic again... $50 is around 20,000 and that can get you around 10,000 - 20,000 users straight to your side... If you understand email marketing very well.

Then you can convert 500 - 1,000 of these users into subscribers... You can get a sure 200 - 500 pageviews everyday with these amount of subscribers.

Hmm! Interesting. Thanks for this comment.

1 Like

Re: Are Paid Ads Good For Increasing Google Adsense Earnings? by kayo80(m): 4:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
kayo80

By the way, what bank card do you use for Facebook Ad payment? I used to be really into online marketing back in the day, but all my cards have expired right now.
Re: Are Paid Ads Good For Increasing Google Adsense Earnings? by FitnessDoctor: 4:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
kayo80:

By the way, what bank card do you use for Facebook Ad payment? I used to be really into online marketing back in the day, but all my cards have expired right now.

GTBank MasterCard

2 Likes

Re: Are Paid Ads Good For Increasing Google Adsense Earnings? by kayo80(m): 4:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

GTBank MasterCard

Okay. Thank you.
Re: Are Paid Ads Good For Increasing Google Adsense Earnings? by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 24, 2017
Nothing as good as organic SEO

3 Likes

Re: Are Paid Ads Good For Increasing Google Adsense Earnings? by Shollay20(m): 7:02am On Apr 24, 2017
Paid ads ti take over
Re: Are Paid Ads Good For Increasing Google Adsense Earnings? by ipreach: 7:15am On Apr 24, 2017
You can run adword in your blog. Other big blogs do, take a clue from naij

1 Like

Re: Are Paid Ads Good For Increasing Google Adsense Earnings? by olatpic(m): 7:22am On Apr 24, 2017
of course you can use paid ads..
Re: Are Paid Ads Good For Increasing Google Adsense Earnings? by Arewa12: 7:30am On Apr 24, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
kayo80

Please can u help throw more light.. Thank you sir
Re: Are Paid Ads Good For Increasing Google Adsense Earnings? by FitnessDoctor: 7:35am On Apr 24, 2017
Arewa12:

Please can u help throw more light.. Thank you sir

If you want to spend money on paid adverts then you need to make sure your ads are well placed so that people will click on them or you won't make up to $20 even if you spend $50 advertising...

Most people that advertise are using black tricks, (that is hiding adsense behind images and asking the people to click the images, unknown to them it is adsense)...

I have adsense placed inside my posts which help me get most of my clicks everyday... So if you place your ads very well, you might make a good amount of money.. Especially with page level ads and native ads

2 Likes

Re: Are Paid Ads Good For Increasing Google Adsense Earnings? by Arewa12: 7:39am On Apr 24, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

If you want to spend money on paid adverts then you need to make sure your ads are well placed so that people will click on them or you won't make up to $20 even if you spend $50 advertising...

Most people that advertise are using black tricks, (that is hiding adsense behind images and asking the people to click the images, unknown to them it is adsense)...

I have adsense placed inside my posts which help me get most of my clicks everyday... So if you place your ads very well, you might make a good amount of money.. Especially with page level ads and native ads

Thanks bro.... I understand more better now.
Re: Are Paid Ads Good For Increasing Google Adsense Earnings? by nmreports: 7:41am On Apr 24, 2017
There are three things that impact on your adsense earnings:

1. Content.
2. Ads placement area.
3. Traffic.

All other methods are jokes.

1. If your content sucks, your bounce rate would be high. If content is good and you do number 2 properly, it helps you earn more.

2. When readers read your interesting contents and the ads is right there where the most interesting sentence is and visitors have to stay on that part to read with those ads staring at them in the face then you earn more.

3. The more the traffic the possibility of you earning high.

Check www.HRtechnique.com for examples. Though im still working on placing my ads properly. I just dont like tricks.

1 Like

Re: Are Paid Ads Good For Increasing Google Adsense Earnings? by bestspoke: 7:50am On Apr 24, 2017
kayo80:

Make I no lie you...
your $50 fb ads will not get you past $20 for a new blog. Infact I doubt you will make up to $10.
why?
1. Nigerian traffic: It is the worse you can ever expect as advertisers in the country don't bid past 0.1 . it is between 0.01 to 0.09 even if you get mad traffic.All you'll have is impression and few poor clicks. Which will annoy you at the end. RPM is a major determinant. If you have 10,000views from fb traffic and your RPM seats at 0.5 to $1. Your earnings won't move past $10.Study how to increase RPM ,read about the tricks. Cause RPM is the major determinant factor of your loss...or profit

2. The kind of post you promoting and your targeting: Most posts attract only likes and not clicks.while some attracts shares and click.If the latter is your case. them I'm sorry,all you'll get are likes likes and few poor clicks.

My point is: forget it that you'll make any profit from your first fb ads. It will most likely be for experiments and ada optimisation for your next ads. You'll need to set a targeting that converts and the posts controversial enough to garner shares and clicks..

I will advise that you use $30 to run fb like ads.
And $20 to run an experimental ad.
you won't make any profit just yet. Don't raise your hopes and get disappointed later.you target should be Google search traffic from U S. Which is why I'll advise against entertainment blogging.Will you run ads for life? And can you keep up?

Well cheers to your blogging career

2 Likes

Re: Are Paid Ads Good For Increasing Google Adsense Earnings? by wizkidblogger(f): 7:52am On Apr 24, 2017
Waste of money!
Re: Are Paid Ads Good For Increasing Google Adsense Earnings? by Timiblanko(m): 7:59am On Apr 24, 2017
I will like to own a blog someday
Re: Are Paid Ads Good For Increasing Google Adsense Earnings? by teemy(m): 8:11am On Apr 24, 2017
@kayo80, google will not penalize you if your ad links are 'nofollow' links. 'dofollow' links aid seo (backlinks) and it would a case of biggest pockets for site promotion and it would be weird if crappy sites rank high just because they have money.

1 Like

Re: Are Paid Ads Good For Increasing Google Adsense Earnings? by Arnoldo(m): 8:15am On Apr 24, 2017
kayo80:
Hello guys, I have about 20k I want to pump into paid ads for my entertainment blog to boost Earnings with Google, but I have heard Google doesn't like paid ads.

Please, I need advise on this. Should I go ahead with the paid earnings (I need a boost earning boost ASAP)? And if I want to go this way, which paid ads mode should I use? Twitter promoters? Facebook Ads? Nairaland Ads? Which is the best and fastest with ROI? Thank you.
Pls dont run fb ads o.. it doesnt convert like before o.. i have spent alot recently on ads bt recorded loss.. as at 2014-16 it was converting well.

1 Like

Re: Are Paid Ads Good For Increasing Google Adsense Earnings? by bliez: 8:18am On Apr 24, 2017
please i need to someone that is very good in google adsense to please advice me, am finding it difficut to run in my blog......i really need one on one tutorial, my mail is philipekere11@gmail.com.

whatsapp num is 07060535791.

thanks.
Re: Are Paid Ads Good For Increasing Google Adsense Earnings? by teemy(m): 8:20am On Apr 24, 2017
facebook and google adwords ads are nofollow links. you can confirm this from the source page and check for the 'rel=nofollow' attribute. not on my pc at the moment to check that of nairaland for you. so once you can confirm that just ad away. cheers
Re: Are Paid Ads Good For Increasing Google Adsense Earnings? by Shollay20(m): 8:24am On Apr 24, 2017
Re: Are Paid Ads Good For Increasing Google Adsense Earnings? by teemy(m): 8:25am On Apr 24, 2017
as for converting i would say using ads to focus on only ad earnings is not the way to go. let adsense or what ever ad network serve as jara. selling affiliated products could give you massive returns. use affiliate networks that accept nigeria.
Re: Are Paid Ads Good For Increasing Google Adsense Earnings? by teemy(m): 8:28am On Apr 24, 2017
by the way, if your visitors are mainly from low income earning countries like nigeria, advertisers bid low or not at all and your clicks have lower earning power. work to ensure your visitors have deep pockets so ad conversion can earn you more.
Re: Are Paid Ads Good For Increasing Google Adsense Earnings? by Senipapa(m): 8:47am On Apr 24, 2017
bestspoke:

Make I no lie you...
your $50 fb ads will not get you past $20 for a new blog. Infact I doubt you will make up to $10.
why?
1. Nigerian traffic: It is the worse you can ever expect as advertisers in the country don't bid past 0.1 . it is between 0.01 to 0.09 even if you get mad traffic.All you'll have is impression and few poor clicks. Which will annoy you at the end. RPM is a major determinant. If you have 10,000views from fb traffic and your RPM seats at 0.5 to $1. Your earnings won't move past $10.Study how to increase RPM ,read about the tricks. Cause RPM is the major determinant factor of your loss...or profit

2. The kind of post you promoting and your targeting: Most posts attract only likes and not clicks.while some attracts shares and click.If the latter is your case. them I'm sorry,all you'll get are likes likes and few poor clicks.

My point is: forget it that you'll make any profit from your first fb ads. It will most likely be for experiments and ada optimisation for your next ads. You'll need to set a targeting that converts and the posts controversial enough to garner shares and clicks..

I will advise that you use $30 to run fb like ads.
And $20 to run an experimental ad.
you won't make any profit just yet. Don't raise your hopes and get disappointed later.you target should be Google search traffic from U S. Which is why I'll advise against entertainment blogging.Will you run ads for life? And can you keep up?

Well cheers to your blogging career
Is this why any day I get much clicks from USA my earnings skyrocket? cos am new and don't know much yet.
Re: Are Paid Ads Good For Increasing Google Adsense Earnings? by bestspoke: 8:51am On Apr 24, 2017
Senipapa:
Is this why any day I get much clicks from USA my earnings skyrocket? cos am new and don't know much yet.
yes...USA clicks are from 1,2 and up to $50.
Atleast for USA universities i write on.

Just 1000 US traffic and 50clicks is enough to earn you $30 per day....Now that is smart earning
Re: Are Paid Ads Good For Increasing Google Adsense Earnings? by Nurulnaas(m): 8:56am On Apr 24, 2017
kayo80:

Okay. Thanks.
you are welcome

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aptech Accp/bsc. Student / Responsive Emails - To Implement Or Not To Implement / Joomla Administrator Login Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.