Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Why Did God not Chase The Devil To Another Planet - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did God not Chase The Devil To Another Planet (1656 Views)

Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls / Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! / Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did God not Chase The Devil To Another Planet by ScepticalPyrrho: 8:58pm On Apr 24, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Like I said, the old testament (most) was a Jewish journey in preparation for the messiah. Most verses there pertain to either a time or a situation,
The Gospel is for all time.
Well, I hope you get disappointed when you discover literally wrong verses in the New Testament instead of making another excuse.
Re: Why Did God not Chase The Devil To Another Planet by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:21am On Apr 25, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
Well, I hope you get disappointed when you discover literally wrong verses in the New Testament instead of making another excuse.

No I won't, Holy men of God were INSPIRED to write the Bible. Meanwhile the words of Christ in the Gospel is true in its entirety . I will be glad to answer any of your questions regarding it.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God not Chase The Devil To Another Planet by ScepticalPyrrho: 9:44am On Apr 25, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

No I won't, Holy men of God were INSPIRED to write the Bible. Meanwhile the words of Christ in the Gospel is true in its entirety . I will be glad to answer any of your questions regarding it.
Thanks.
I'll decline your offer. My questions are not religious questions, but logical. The entire Bible is a failed logic.

So, you can't answer my questions, because I demand proofs not explanations. Even the oldest preachers can't answer my questions... they all know nothing about what they preach.

Why don't you answer the Original Poster's question instead.
Re: Why Did God not Chase The Devil To Another Planet by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
I'll decline your offer. My questions are not religious questions, but logical. The entire Bible is a failed logic.

So, you can't answer my questions, because I demand proofs not explanations. Even the oldest preachers can't answer my questions... they all know nothing about what they preach.

Why don't you answer the Original Poster's question instead.

That is where you guys keep on making mistakes about Religion.
You look for logic where there is none. The spiritual realm exists outside time and space. Therefore to those enlightened we can only try to use nearest meanings ti explain. Which might still end up being wrong.

As for the Original posters question. The Devil is a spirit and exists outside physical matter.
He inspires the same way God inspires. He cant be limited to a physical place, because he is not made of physicality.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God not Chase The Devil To Another Planet by ScepticalPyrrho: 4:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

That is where you guys keep on making mistakes about Religion.
You look for logic where there is none. The spiritual realm exists outside time and space. Therefore to those enlightened we can only try to use nearest meanings ti explain. Which might still end up being wrong.

As for the Original posters question. The Devil is a spirit and exists outside physical matter.
He inspires the same way God inspires. He cant be limited to a physical place, because he is not made of physicality.
Can you prove any of these claims?
Re: Why Did God not Chase The Devil To Another Planet by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
Can you prove any of these claims?

Which of the claims

1 Like

Re: Why Did God not Chase The Devil To Another Planet by ScepticalPyrrho: 5:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Which of the claims
The claims below
The spiritual realm exists outside time and space. Therefore to those enlightened we can only try to use nearest meanings ti explain. Which might still end up being wrong.

Re: Why Did God not Chase The Devil To Another Planet by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:56pm On Apr 25, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:

The claims below
There are two statements in what you quoted. Which one are we talking of.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God not Chase The Devil To Another Planet by milkymesh: 5:34am On Apr 30, 2017
Reading the comments make me SMH. Most people are not even grounded in what they beliefs. You worship what you don't understand.
Re: Why Did God not Chase The Devil To Another Planet by frank317: 6:00am On Apr 30, 2017
Mister Lucifer get mind fight God, even get angel followers. The guy caused war in heaven. But what did God did? He sends this very bad guy to earth and expect man to defeat him or go to hell.
Ayamnotunderstanding such gibberish.
Re: Why Did God not Chase The Devil To Another Planet by orisa37: 11:31am On Apr 30, 2017
milkymesh:
If the devil and his hordes of demons are not on earth man's woe would have been limited.
Why did God chose to drive the devil to earth to trouble mankind?
Why was he not chased and restricted to some other planet?
I really needed reasonable answers not some "God's way is mysterious " kinda answer.

Revelation 12:7-12 New King James Version (NKJV)
Satan Thrown Out of Heaven
And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought, but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them in heaven any longer. So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, “Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down.
And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death. Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and the sea! For the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has a short time.”

No evidence yet of another Planet where humans live. God is Nature and humans have natural attraction for Lucifer.
Re: Why Did God not Chase The Devil To Another Planet by milkymesh: 12:59pm On Apr 30, 2017
There many planets in our solar system.
Just like we have humans on earth, the devil would have been given his own planet and restricted to it and probably other vacant planets.
How can we withstand a person who fought with angel Michael one on one.

orisa37:

No evidence yet of another Planet where humans live. God is Nature and humans have natural attraction for Lucifer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dying Daily To Self: My Spiritual Edibles/makeover / Why Can't Christians Worship One True God Solemnly Like The Moslems Do? / Why Do People Always Equate Atheists With Having No Morals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.