Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,725 members, 7,802,185 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Federal University Of Petroleum Resource Effrun To Resume Anytime - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Petroleum Resource Effrun To Resume Anytime (1910 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session / Federal University Of Petroleum Resource 2013/2014 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Federal University Of Petroleum Resource Effrun To Resume Anytime by daprad(m): 6:00pm On Jan 04, 2010
I was admited at fupre in this resent admission. They told us since last year November that we will resume by March, so that they can developed the permanent site for use, But things I ve seen shows that the school may not resume by March not even April.

FUPRE was using PTI conference center as a transit site for lectures until I saw it today that they have been sent out of the PTI premises.

I visited the permanent site to see things for my self and I found out that. The foundation of the so called lecture room was dug just last week Saturday, And no standing block in the site.

Further quest took me to the Registrar office and all She can say is that " WE DONT HAVE ANY INFORMATION ON RESUMPTION DATE FOR NOW, WE MAY RESUME ANY TIME, GO AND READ." That sound so funny. I think one have to know when he/she will resume so that one can start preparing ahead.

I really Love this school but things there are not encouraging. Presently I have been given another admission at DELSU. The question is, is't possible for me to accept DELSU admission and later go back to FUPRE when they are ready? Or should I decline FUPRE and go for DELSU? But DELSU is too expensive and stressful.
So grate house I want comment on what I should do and if anyone have any usefull information should post it here or send to my email irri_scout@yahoo.com.
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resource Effrun To Resume Anytime by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 30, 2010
Brother, if u who got admitted in the 2009/2010 academic session have no t resumed until now then what hopes lie with those seeking admission this current session? I think I better go with my first chioce. I no fit wait oo!

(1) (Reply)

Correct These Pidgin Sentences If You Think You Can Speak English / Ask And Answer Any Confusing Jamb/pume English Questions. Join Us. / F

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.