Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Ladies This Will Motivate You To BE MORE!!!! (video Include) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ladies This Will Motivate You To BE MORE!!!! (video Include) (916 Views)

Five Of The Worst Ways To Motivate Employees / 4 New Ways To Motivate Your Employees On Monday Morning / This Article Will Motivate You!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies This Will Motivate You To BE MORE!!!! (video Include) by itsmeurLady(f): 12:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
I stumbled across this video on YouTube by Linda Ikeji, a successful Nigerian blogger, talking about her success story and I was moved. I was inspired to be more, to do more, to think more!!! We've done one or two businesses that we failed at but it's not the end, it's not over until we say to ourselves that it is. She Failed at so many businesses but look at her life Now!!! Ladies pls click on the link below to Watch and be inspired.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyBmpDieGE0

Re: Ladies This Will Motivate You To BE MORE!!!! (video Include) by Partnerbiz(f): 12:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
Is this a new vid or the one she made after buying that house at banana?
Re: Ladies This Will Motivate You To BE MORE!!!! (video Include) by itsmeurLady(f): 12:10pm On Apr 23, 2017
Partnerbiz:
Is this a new vid or the one she made after buying that house at banana?

I think it's the one she made after she bought her house. It's quite inspiring tho, never knew she was like dat.
Re: Ladies This Will Motivate You To BE MORE!!!! (video Include) by Partnerbiz(f): 12:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
itsmeurLady:

I think it's the one she made after she bought her house. It's quite inspiring tho, never knew she was like dat.
Ao what have you been inspired to do? grin angry
Re: Ladies This Will Motivate You To BE MORE!!!! (video Include) by itsmeurLady(f): 1:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
Partnerbiz:

Ao what have you been inspired to do? grin angry

Lol, inspired to never give up easily, if she can do it, I can too... to be focused, persistent, to believe in myself and my dreams, to put more effort, to be consistent, to stand out.... So much
Re: Ladies This Will Motivate You To BE MORE!!!! (video Include) by Partnerbiz(f): 1:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
itsmeurLady:

Lol, inspired to never give up easily, if she can do it, I can too... to be focused, persistent, to believe in myself and my dreams, to put more effort, to be consistent, to stand out.... So much
Okay let me give you 8/10. shocked
You seem to have a pleasing personality. I may be wrong though. Maybe my emotions are ...
Re: Ladies This Will Motivate You To BE MORE!!!! (video Include) by itsmeurLady(f): 3:10pm On Apr 23, 2017
Partnerbiz:

Okay let me give you 8/10. shocked
You seem to have a pleasing personality. I may be wrong though. Maybe my emotions are ...

Thank you smiley
Re: Ladies This Will Motivate You To BE MORE!!!! (video Include) by cris07(m): 9:28pm On Aug 21, 2017
itsmeurLady:

Thank you smiley

(1) (Reply)

How To Receive And Make International Payments. / 4 Smart Ways To Gain Speed In Your Talent Career - Johnspeak Uwangue / Certified Document Control Professional Training In Port Harcourt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.