Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) (56016 Views)

Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King / LEAKED: Pastor David Spotted Eating Another Woman's A*s And Va*ina / Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) by haykes(m): 2:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
Unrepentance Mumu and mugu will continue to say man of God pls show me the man of devil Bombastically Bornbastard
Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) by Antichristus: 2:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
This man and women with V-Booth. Finishing on their back. See the babe with her back on the camera lens.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) by zionmade(m): 2:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
achieverme:

It doesn't change the fact that sule ffucked otobo
And it doesn't change d fact dat u want it to be true. It doesn't also change d fact dat hatred will kill u if u dnt stop being a hate filled person

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) by unipol(m): 2:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
Seanjay:

Broda you sef see am....lolz i think say na only me see the ukwu..... he be like say d man like girls with big ukwu well well oooo at least there are other slim girls for him church why be say na dis one with big ukwu d guy dash car.....hmmmmm hope say d man no de kolonbi dis one sef wey he kon de use car bribe her make she no talk my thought tho.....lolz
Otobo said he likes to take them from the back, that is why he is selecting only the women with big backside.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) by 2shure: 2:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
European edition camry 2.4 2005/06
E resemble beast.
Na mostly Asia dey drive am..afta he don fuc d woman tire.
Fool
Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) by chisom2670(m): 2:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
yourexcellency:
It's like God told Apostle to only help women.The day he try help any man penren....
the thousands of dollars he paid as medical bill is for ur mom right

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
petra1:

That is a very stupid remark . Is it today he had been giving out cars . When men of God gives it's it's trouble when they don't give it's trouble
E pain am tongue

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 2:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
Readonee35L:
what kind of Camry big4nothing is this ...

Corolla front with Camry back angry
nawa o

or them do cut and join lipsrsealed

lol...me 2de wonder oo

maybe the manufacturers were confused when they were making this particular one
Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) by zionmade(m): 2:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
Shafiiimran99:
U can defend men of gods but u can not defend prophets of God like Abraham, Lut, David etc Jews lied against Abraham that he committed adultery with Sarah's slave, they said Lut slept with his daughters and David slept with his soldier's wife, none of them u denied despite the fact that xtians knew that Jews don't like all those prophets they still accept their story. Y u don't defend prophets of God like u defend peoples that their preaching is against Jesus
Why will i defend d dead?
Did it happen in my own time?
Ooo i shud suddenly start saying d jews lied against Jesus bla bla bla.
Did u even read d rubbishh u wrote there.
I defend anything dat got to do with Christianity today and not people who had already won their race and are in heaven
Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) by tyup(m): 2:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
zionmade:

Sorry bro out of hatred u shot urself on d foot. Dat car was given before d otobo case.
U can as well recoil ur statement to damage prevention.
Hatred is a disease get well soon

Name sake I see u bro thank God you nor dissapoint me folo those mofos accuse pastor wey nor even sabi their papa undecided
Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) by Seanjay(m): 2:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
namkko99:
I was touched today and I decided to throw a fortune

you live around UNILAG and you are interested in learning web development - call - 07038561877

I'll take up the first five persons that calls

which side around unilag u de live?
Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) by achieverme(m): 2:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
zionmade:

And it doesn't change d fact dat u want it to be true. It doesn't also change d fact dat hatred will kill u if u dnt stop being a hate filled person

Is that the lie you use to encourage yourself in your camp? That anyone who says sule ffucked otobo is saying it because of hatred? Continue to fool yourself instead of holding sule responsible for his misdeeds.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) by Seanjay(m): 3:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
unipol:

Otobo said he likes to take them from the back, that is why he is selecting only the women with big backside.

Na so the guy na sharp guy... meanwhile let him continue nacking them his reward is in underworld
Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) by EvangelistNdudi(m): 3:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
( my honest question) why is Apostle giving gifts to female only?
Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) by Shafiiimran99: 3:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
zionmade:

Why will i defend d dead?
Did it happen in my own time?
Ooo i shud suddenly start saying d jews lied against Jesus bla bla bla.
Did u even read d rubbishh u wrote there.
I defend anything dat got to do with Christianity today and not people who had already won their race and are in heaven
But at least u suppose to question it and y it has to be part of Bible
Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) by zionmade(m): 3:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
achieverme:

Is that the lie you use to encourage yourself in your camp? That anyone who says sule ffucked otobo is saying it because of hatred? Continue to fool yourself instead of holding sule responsible for his misdeeds.
Go and hold him. Go and stop him for going higher and higher. Go and hold him na. Children of hate. If otobo is a religion u will be one of the spiritual heads
Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) by Kagarko(m): 3:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
zionmade:

Sorry bro out of hatred u shot urself on d foot. Dat car was given before d otobo case.
U can as well recoil ur statement to damage prevention.
Hatred is a disease get well soon

But the OP said the gift is today. Or are you hired by him to serve as his advocate.

You and Him will not succeed. Just go to Canada.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) by achieverme(m): 3:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
zionmade:

Go and hold him. Go and stop him for going higher and higher. Go and hold him na. Children of hate. If otobo is a religion u will be one of the spiritual heads

Is he going higher? What is your definition of "going higher? Is it the definition your pastor have you or the one the Holy Spirit have you?

You are right, if otobo is a religion, I will be one of the spiritual heads. And do you know why? Otobo is real and doesn't pretend like sule.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
[quote author=YomiFash86 post=55839312][/quote]

grin grin grin grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) by 2shure: 3:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
Baba na europen edition be this
.just like honda e.o.d europen edition wey resemble acura tsx
piagetskinner:

lol...me 2de wonder oo

maybe the manufacturers were confused when they were making this particular one

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) by sirlop1: 3:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
Nwodosis:

You type are the ones that fight for their God instead of their God fighting for them.
Don't mind him. He only defends these pastors sheepishly like a headless chicken.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) by zionmade(m): 3:15pm On Apr 23, 2017
achieverme:

Is he going higher? What is your definition of "going higher? Is it the definition your pastor have you or the one the Holy Spirit have you?

You are right, if otobo is a religion, I will be one of the spiritual heads. And do you know why? Otobo is real and doesn't pretend like sule.
Yeah d same way shekau is real and does not pretend. Worshippers of strippers.
Less dan a month he was blackmailed he was received as a king outside d shores of dis country. Haters can die in hatred
Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 3:16pm On Apr 23, 2017
dem take woman's....swaer 4 am?what does he does for a living to b buying big- bottomed women cars now & then.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) by firo08(m): 3:16pm On Apr 23, 2017
Nwodosis:
All na damage control techniques! It will be cheaper and more convincing if you appear in Canadian court to defend the suit by your babe than doing all these. Haba, can you fool everybody all the time?
what is dis idiot saying.... yeye dey smell.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) by zionmade(m): 3:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
Kagarko:

But the OP said the gift is today. Or are you hired by him to serve as his advocate.

You and Him will not succeed. Just go to Canada.
Yeah d same way Devil hired u guys to defame him. U can also go to hell where devil is
Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 3:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
zionmade:

going higer as in entering heaven or what?or higher in notority?
Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) by zionmade(m): 3:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
Shafiiimran99:
But at least u suppose to question it and y it has to be part of Bible
I dnt question anything written in d bible. NEVER.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) by Chibest2000(m): 3:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
so there r no men in his congregation that r In need of car abi? needless to judge but I think dis is man of women(MOW) in lieu of a man of God(MOG).
Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) by zionmade(m): 3:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
bizzibodi:

going higer as in entering heaven or what?or higher in notority?
Go and stand at heaven's gate as a hypocrite u re and help God select his people.
Ride Apostle d gates of hell, otobo and worshippers of otobo shall not prevail
Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) by Teobaba(m): 3:31pm On Apr 23, 2017
Tell sulieman that he can't fool all the people all the time.
Also tell him he can not deceive God

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) by babytoun: 3:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
What has become of Jesus' statement that even the left hand should not know what the right hand gives?

Can't these gifts be given privately ?
Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) by walosky(m): 3:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
Na only women fuul dis church, haba!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye's Son Quits Social Media With A Shocking Message! / Deji Adeyanju Spotted At The COZA Protest, Composes A Song For Pastor Fatoyinbo / I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.