Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Pretty Lady Makes Nigeria Proud In UK,Bags Distinction 4rm Coventry University(p - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pretty Lady Makes Nigeria Proud In UK,Bags Distinction 4rm Coventry University(p (2299 Views)

Lady Makes Canadian University Drop Its IELTS Requirement For Nigerian Applicant / 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation / Abisoye Ajayi-akinfolarin Wins CNN Heroes Awards 2018!!! Makes Nigeria Proud!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Lady Makes Nigeria Proud In UK,Bags Distinction 4rm Coventry University(p by broseme: 1:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
Nigerian lady Maxwell Amonia Mirabelle has made Nigeria proud in UK.After finishing her NYSC in Akwa Ibom,she proceeded to Coventry University for her masters.Some days back,she graduated with a distinction in Accounting and Financial Management.

Congrats to her!

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/nigerian-lady-mirabelle-graduates-with.html?m=1

Re: Pretty Lady Makes Nigeria Proud In UK,Bags Distinction 4rm Coventry University(p by Partnerbiz(f): 2:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
Congrats bae. Come home i have sth for u.
Re: Pretty Lady Makes Nigeria Proud In UK,Bags Distinction 4rm Coventry University(p by martyns303(m): 3:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
Coventry na school? Congrats to the girl tho.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Makes Nigeria Proud In UK,Bags Distinction 4rm Coventry University(p by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
Partnerbiz:
Congrats bae. Come home i have sth for u.
Don't come home oooooo.
No JOB, remain there ooooo, even if it means washing dishes....

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Makes Nigeria Proud In UK,Bags Distinction 4rm Coventry University(p by Venerable612(m): 4:15pm On Apr 23, 2017
This is a very good news. But it is not uncommon for Nigerians to achieve these feats in foreign Universities.

This begs the question; if Nigeria is really blessed with so much talents? Why are we having so much troubles moving forward?

It may well be that the government is not creating an environment for these talents to thrive, but the problem is more stark. The political and cultural structure is faulty.

There are too many entities - viz the ethnic diversity and population - and very few effective governance. This has caused a scramble for the few resources and, for some, an unrepentant desire to be at the helm of affairs.

There is also the problem of a geometrically increasing population. Every weekend people are getting married. Families that do not have decent jobs have about 8 to 10 kids... Bloody hell! (In British accent) ...who will take care of them?

I think there are 3 things we may do. First, like many clamour for - a separation of this country into 3 , 4 or 6 countries, that is self governing but with a central govt (like in the UK and Switzerland) if we so care abt the Nigerian spirit. This will make each region to develop its economic and social values ; and perhaps, make the governance more effective. It may also reduce the way we kill each other to hold political offices and foster regional progress.

2nd, legislate on population control. The law of diminishing returns is a constant - afortiori, natural resourses will not be forever, and that's why some of the oil producing countries are investing in clean energy now. No family should have more than 3 kids. We will be better off .. I believe.

Lastly, revamp our education system. Teach people how to invest and perhaps, professional skills should be introduced into the ccurriculum from secondary schools.I dont know about you, but I did too many GSTs (GNS in somr schools) and unnecessary borrowed courses during my university undergrad degree. They are a waste of time to be honest.

I am sure there are many other things we could do better. Hopefully, things may change if we start somewhere.

In any case....congrats to the lady.
Re: Pretty Lady Makes Nigeria Proud In UK,Bags Distinction 4rm Coventry University(p by uselessIDIOT(m): 4:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
makes Nigeria proud which Nigeria? Na una pay her fees

Congratulations young lady, please stay where you are, this place is now a zoo. don't come again, I take God beg you!
Re: Pretty Lady Makes Nigeria Proud In UK,Bags Distinction 4rm Coventry University(p by mide419: 9:51pm On Nov 04, 2017
If you want to apply and gain admission into Coventry University

Send a mail to ac6746@coventry.ac.UK

THE FOLLOWING ARE WHAT I CAN DO FOR YOU:

1. I CAN SEND YOU THE LATEST APPLICATION FORM.

2. SUBMIT IT TO THE INTERNATIONAL OFFICE.

3. MONITOR YOUR STUDENT PROFILE.

4. TRACK YOUR APPLICATION.

5. SEND YOU SCHOLARSHIP UPDATES.

6. CHAT YOU UP ON WHATS APP WHEN NECESSARY (DEPENDS ON YOUR PREFERENCE)

7. UPDATE YOU ON OUR OPEN DAY EVENTS.

8. HELP YOU APPLY FOR VISA AND GIVE YOU UK VISA ADVICE, UPDATE ON CHANGES, REOCCURRING ISSUES AND HOW TO AVOID THEM.

No ielts

No igsce

(1) (Reply)

Eksu Aspirants 2017/18 Whatsapp Group Chat / The 10 Universities That Have Produced The Most Millionaires / How To Make Kanye West Holding Notepad Meme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.