Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,037 members, 7,799,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son (45932 Views)

Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO / Abdulmumuni Abiola: Nigeria Worse Off Than In 1993 — MKO Abiola’s Son / Abdulmumuni Abiola: Nigeria Not Ripe For Youth President - MKO Abiola’s Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by Destined2win: 5:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
angry

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
Na war o
Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by BabaRamota1980: 6:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
inkon:
I think he has a point. Betrayal has a hand in the death of abiola

He does notbhave a point if the claim is spurious and lack fact as base. The topic of Abiola's death is shrouded in mystery. The belief is that he was killed by Northerners who handicapped his mandate brcause as Aare Ona Kakanfo, a powerful traditional title meaning the Yoruba War Commander, he had in past talked about reinstating Ilorin under the Kakanfo title. As an ordinary citizen he had no power to enforce it but as President of the country he could bring about a huge political change. After Abacha's death it was natural to expect Abiola to be released and sworn in as President but they extinguished him than see him enthroned and carry out his desire in Ilorin.

Ex Governor Lawal of Kwara had promised a similar ambition and was actually putting it in practice, they killed him.

Its common practice to see deaths of Yoruba politicians as an inside job. When people have no where else to go for cause of death they say Yoruba people killef their loved ones. Abdulmumuni should tell us who and why Abiola was betrayed by his kinsmen if he wants us to believe his story.

9 Likes

Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by Newmanluckyman(m): 6:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
... This headline is very 'big' and it calls for a sober reflection.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by jjjjj2017: 6:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
VirginFinder:

Ayiri!

Abiola was anti Awolowo and anti Ooni throughout his lifetime.

Awoists may have betrayed Abiola not Yorubas!!

Dont be a loooonatic!!!
u dey mind those kids wey no sabi history. Abiola that dump his Yoruba kinsmen to lick the ass of hausa-fulani & finance their party back then.

10 Likes

Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by Odingo1: 9:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
VirginFinder:

Are you a loooonatic

Isn't Yemi Osinbajo enough reason for any Yoruba to back APC with the way things are going?

When will the yEasterners get their traditional VP position again? Presidency is mission impossible! cool

The yEasterners are the real slaves!! grin
you always rant on Internet with no sense while your mate are working hard to nurture their careers.
presidency doesn't help anybody, Obasanjo was made president by the northerners and easterners.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by VirginFinder: 10:09pm On Apr 23, 2017
Odingo1:

you always rant on Internet with no sense while your mate are working hard to nurture their carriers. careers
presidency doesn't help anybody, Obasanjo was made president by the northerners and easterners.

Olodo!
'carriers' indeed!!

Presidency doesnt help anybody yet PMB want to die in the seat; yEasterners want to be president or have Biafra; GEJ did everything within his safe reach to win a second term.

Keep deceiving yourself.

yEasterners had no choice but to support the candidate of the northerners in 1999 because his opponent was also Yoruba but this time an Awoist. grin

5 Likes

Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by abouzaid: 10:15pm On Apr 23, 2017
i sorry sorry o,i sorry for Nigeria, i sorry sorry o,egba mi o.the apologetics have lined up to rain insults without recourse to logic and facts.

4 Likes

Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by 9jabull: 10:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
Thank God afonjas are hearing it from the horses mouth, i said it few months ago in one of the trends but few afonjas, who are bad student of history try to deny it.
Afenifere betray Abiola simple.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by Timiblanko(m): 11:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
I,I'm Yoruba and I didn't get my share of the meat o! angry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by kindnyce(m): 11:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
Where did this one spring from?
Guy.take a chill that story will not just sell.try another one.
Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by Opakan2: 11:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
shared his meat kwa.. na cow?

I know Igbos have hand in his death one way or d other. It's too glaring

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by kingsley88(m): 11:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
Take heart Sir your a man just bear the lose and leave judgement for God

Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 11:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
grin grin
Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by SalamRushdie: 11:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
Abiola was actually sacrificed for blood money greedy Nadeco bred politician who only use his name as a bargaining chip in their game of greed blood power and stolen money

8 Likes

Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by jfleece(m): 11:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
VirginFinder:

Ayiri!

Abiola was anti Awolowo and anti Ooni throughout his lifetime.

Awoists may have betrayed Abiola not Yorubas!!

Dont be a loooonatic!!!
what the hell is awoist? Was awolowo an ideology Young man pls ensure u take a spoonful of ur early morning urine.. It will help ur retarded brain

28 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adeleke Entertains Supporters With Drumming Skills (Video/Photos) / INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) / FG To Announce Next Phase Of Eased Lockdown On June 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.