Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Is There Any Foreign Decoders That Are Suitable For Nigerians - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Is There Any Foreign Decoders That Are Suitable For Nigerians (668 Views)

[UPDATED] Neatly Used HP Elite book Revolve 810 G2 Laptop For Sale / Your Travel Advisor & guild in Immigrating from Nigeria to Any foreign Country / New DSTV Explora2 and Zapper 4s decoders, stabs For Sale At Giveaway Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Foreign Decoders That Are Suitable For Nigerians by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
I browsed through websites especially aliexpress and geekbuying and I see wide range of decoders offering free to air . I know many Africans order too but I wonder do they work in Nigeria. If yes, who has the knowledge of those ones works here or what must we look to get such especially those with small dishes and not big ones. I am asking because I know LG ( or may be others ) offer free to air satellite sometimes with their smart TV.
If not, why can't they work in Nigeria, then which is the best free to air small dish at the moment. I have little knowledge of these things. I am just pissed of by my Dstv and they want me to buy new decoder which I am not settling for. After all, I hv very few free time to sit in front of the TV with NEPA issue and overrated dstv/gotv services by playing monopoly.
Re: Is There Any Foreign Decoders That Are Suitable For Nigerians by makaveli902: 7:18pm On Dec 02, 2018
Free to Air Decoders: QSat, My TV, or better still go to this site
http://lemmymorgan.com
Re: Is There Any Foreign Decoders That Are Suitable For Nigerians by makaveli902: 7:19pm On Dec 02, 2018
Free to Air Decoders: QSat, My TV, or better still go to this site
http://lemmymorgan.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Samsung S7 Edge (sold) And Iphone 6plus, like new / Sold Sold Sold Sold Brand New Apple Iphone 5S 16GB Space Gray / 5litres kuchef cake mixer For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.