Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,676 members, 7,801,950 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) (63570 Views)

Tacha Finally Removes Davido Tattoo From Her Body. PHOTOS / Zlatan Ibile Appreciates A Fan Who Tattoos His Name On His Chest / Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
When your Grand Father is A Gangster...

Correct!! Area Fada grin grin
Re: Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) by QuietHammer(m): 5:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
Quinn22:
grin grin grin
Quin. I hope you still remember me
Re: Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
I actually came to see what pierced balls looks like.. grin

I am leaving, disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) by 36STATES: 5:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
mmb:
He is over 70 yes and still behave like a child.

If your father was as successful and as creative as Charley Boy,
you would be living fine now. So he and your father who is the failure?

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) by beautiful232(f): 5:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
what can I say,it's your life,it's your balls,it's your body,so carry go

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) by Chimexstano(m): 5:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
Madness is different forms....
Re: Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) by Agriman(m): 5:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
This is serious!!!

Want a site like reddit? Or wanna setup a snapchat like app? The script is made readily now. Contact 08130767357 for more info
Re: Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) by Pascal181: 5:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
How did this man children feel about their father
Re: Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) by AngelicBeing: 5:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
Fuckshiit:
Gångster grin

Forever fúçkiñg Young grin
tongue
Re: Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) by Tisham20(m): 5:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
grin congrat Sir u have won urself idiot of the year

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) by Quinn22(f): 5:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
Of course kiss
QuietHammer:

Quin. I hope you still remember me
Re: Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) by Odukes(m): 5:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
And to imagine this is Justice Oputa's heir. hmmmmmmm.
Re: Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) by malakus(m): 5:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
gambus007:
Hope say d blokus no go lick water? grin
lol
Re: Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) by J500(m): 5:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
Who dat 1 eep?[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) by QuietHammer(m): 5:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
Quinn22:
Of course kiss
Nice. Very nice . smiley Do you reply PMs?
Re: Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) by thinkmoney(m): 5:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
Pictures, or I don't believe it
Re: Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
live your life to the fullest. love the tats
Re: Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) by realestniggah: 5:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
kenbee:
And this is someone's Father?
Ur body though buh ain't you tired of all these?

yes..someone father. which he love enough and provide for..

the fact that he has a tattoo's and piercing doesn't mean he can't perform his fatherly duties..stop this your myopic way of thinking.. if you have travelled out of Nigeria to see the world you won't be thinking like this

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) by kabillion(m): 5:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
His balls or the sack. If he pierced his balls i am sure he won't live to put ring in it. The man sha
Re: Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) by Quinn22(f): 6:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
Yes I do smiley
QuietHammer:

Nice. Very nice . smiley Do you reply PMs?
Re: Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) by joseph1832(m): 6:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
Quinn22:
Yes I do smiley
How nice. Remind me to send one when you visit my town. grin
Re: Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) by Fuckshiit: 6:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
AngelicBeing:
tongue
Do i fúçkiñg know you grin
Re: Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) by Quinn22(f): 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
And where could that be? smiley
joseph1832:
How nice. Remind me to send one when you visit my town. grin
Re: Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) by CarolineOlawale(f): 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
Addicted2Women:

My mentor

I want to be like you when i grow up

Buhari will not be happy about this
whats wrong with this one?
Re: Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) by joseph1832(m): 6:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
Quinn22:
And where could that be? smiley
Check my location in my profile, I guarantee you a blast. smiley If you come. Lol.
Re: Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) by Addicted2Women: 6:09pm On Apr 23, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
whats wrong with this one?

I'm high on your mumsy pusssy juice
Re: Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) by CarolineOlawale(f): 6:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
Addicted2Women:

I'm high on your mumsy pusssy juice

Useless moronic weed smoker! grin
Re: Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) by kuchikau1: 6:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
sex is womens greatest weapon against men. Do u no dat if a gal decide to kill a man, it already done. My brother, every i see guy doing all sort of tin just to gain a gals love, they follow tis gals like sheep witout a shephered, making dis gals feel like queen elizabeth. See hw undaage gals no longer have respect for adults,simply because dey are ben beged and chase by idiot who call demselves guys/men. I came to hate gals wen i knew about d chemistry of their menstral process and hw dey have enslaved men. Imagine a guy tinks hw to bed a gal just merely looking at her and these gals has taking adventage of this to manupulate men, kill great men, destroy d future of young guys.
Re: Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) by Quinn22(f): 6:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
Na your face be that on your dp? shocked lipsrsealed
joseph1832:
Check my location in my profile, I guarantee you a blast. smiley If you come. Lol.
Re: Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) by browseyd22(m): 6:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
SpecialAdviser:

Really?
Are you alright? undecided
Re: Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
Are you shitting me?

Areafada1

Re: Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) by Nwakaumu(m): 6:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
midol:
No wonder he hates Biafra. Only demented people avoid the Biafran truism. grin
This is the kind of mad man afonja are telling unless he supports Biafra,the biafra agitation is not gonna be taken seriously.thats to tell u that Afonjas are as confused as charlie boy;as matter of fact, in biafra such person as charly boy & his madness would be dumped in nigeria,where such mad people are found.Sai baba,Sai vegetable till 2020.Midol what is ur yoruba muslim's opinion on their adopted son and his chronic madness?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics / Kanye West Had Sushi Served On A Naked Woman At His 46th Birthday Party / Genevieve Nnaji Wears Victoria Beckham's Outfit To Lionheart FIFM 2018 Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.