Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? (8469 Views)

Money Made Easy! Come In! / Making Dollars With Affiliate Marketing Has Never Been This Easy. / Made In Aba Goods Get A Global Marketing  boost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 4:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
I thank God for big brother naija , I used to watch the big brother series before now , but this particular series opened my eyes to a secret I never knew about big brother. And I am about to expose that secret to as many as are ready to read this post to the end. Before I continue lets look at some stats : Big brother recorded 11 million votes for dis series , that number is more than the population of some countries in Africa ; 1 vote - #30 (Naira) , 11 million votes multiplied by #30 , will give you #330 million , aside other branding profits made , and the Winner goes home with just #25 million and a Suv , now who is really paying big brother ? maybe someone can answer that . Now lets see how this is done ....
NOW YOU SEE SENSE

Some persons gathered 14 or so amount of pple , and put them in one house , and some other pple are out there paying huge amounts on various bills to watch them , examples of such bills are ( T.V bills/subscriptions , Electricity bills , Fuel for generators , Airtime and Data used to refer friends , advertise , etc ) , those pple go ahead to vote with their money and most pple still refer their friends to do same. Hmmmmm!!! , despite been broke as some pple claim they are still spending (''Chai and recession still dey''..!!!) , You know why because its an addiction , and your mobile phones have made it easy to be involved , and so pple with sense are capitalizing on it , and making serious money from it LOL.
Now here is the point , no matter how bad the economy is , pple will still continue to do what they are addicted to , that is why I decided to join in the game of this TELECOMMUNICATION INDUSTRY , with minimum start-up investment , so I can earn income for life anytime I pay bills on this addictions , and as other pple in over 142 countries pay bills too.
The truth is that the mobile tech industry is very addictive , pple can't run away from using their phones , it has become part of our everyday lives.
You can choose to be smart too , instead of you paying this industry , the industry too can pay you , this is the first time an ordinary person have been given the chance to be part of this mega industry have produced billionaires in the shortest possible time. All you need do is to contact ME , and I will be glad to show you , how you can have your own share of the money in this industry , and the possibilities your phone can produce , how you can acquire a system that will pay you anytime , anyone across the globe , recharge their phones and pay other bills through your own online system.

NOW YOU CAN SPEND AND EARN .... BE SMART AND WISER

For those who would want to reach me. Contact Me : 08080653346 ( whatsapp).

1 Like

Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 5:27am On Apr 24, 2017
I have come to realise , one thing about the rich and some of the most successful pple in the world , that no matter how broke you are , you still give them the little you have , especially in this 21st century, we all do that through MOBILE TECHNOLOGY.

1 Like

Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 2:53pm On Apr 25, 2017
I quote from Robert Kiyosaki (Rich Dad and Poor Dad) , He said [/b]'' Today there are many ways to get rich , from a smartphone you can sell anything to anyone at anytime. So if you have one and you are still poor then you are doing something wrong''.[b] That's a big one. But it's unfortunate a lot of pple out there especially in Africa have not come to understand that money has got a new identity. It has totally changed location and the new location is 'TECHNOLOGY'.
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 9:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
the earlier u realise , d richer u become
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 11:19am On Apr 26, 2017
If u want to gain a larger chunk of an industry , u pioneer dat industry , smart entrepreneurs pioneer industries. For example d facebook story , dose pple who pioneered facebook with Mark , made little investments as at dat time but 2day are billionaires , and pple who came later with very large investments after facebook became a success , can not make as much as d pioneers , dat is WISDOM.
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 6:18pm On Apr 26, 2017
If you have a working mobile phone with an IOS , ANDROID OR WINDOWS OS , you are good to fly in the business. That's just the office you need , we have designed the most flexible mobile business office to fit various needs of this 21st century entrepreneurs , all need now to be financially free is simply a smartphone ! business has left physical shops and market place business is now mobile.
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 11:00pm On Apr 26, 2017
We are about to revolutionize d internet space , come join us , as we give u a platform to become a global service provider
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 12:29pm On Apr 27, 2017
most pple have been trained to be employees not entrepreneurs , many pple have been given permission to dream but have not been shown how dreams become a reality , many pple have been told it is okay to want the most out of life but have not been told how to obtain it , most pple know how to work for money but they have no clue how telecoms can create a revenue stream of money working for them
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 3:25pm On Apr 28, 2017
Any business that disrupts an existing market takes over the market . Apple disrupted d mobile phone market taking out nokia and all others , but dis biz here is disrupting telecoms , mobile tech etc markets and its taking over
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 3:30pm On Apr 28, 2017
the telecoms game changer is launching in Ibadan WATCH OUT !!!

Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 3:48pm On Apr 28, 2017
Exponentially-improving technologies will present many changes – or at least significant opportunities for changes. If we review business trends since the Industrial Revolution, we can predict that future technology capabilities will have major impacts that everyone will experience: New Business models enabled by new connectivity options, Reduced capitalization needs for large, profitable businesses. A million-fold increase in technological capability in twenty years is hard to fully imagine. Have you watched an old movie and chuckled at their massive brick cell phones and text-only video monitors, or considered how silly the plot would be if someone had access to GPS? Have you tried to explain to your children how cool eight-track tapes and then Walkmans were? Or slide rules and the glory of TI30 calculators without a memory button? It wasn’t long ago that we were rewinding VHS tapes we rented at the video store. Think about how quaint and ungainly our current world will seem in 2036. What stories will we begin with the question, “Remember when we …?” Remember when I told you about Technology Business! .
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by SalemPrince(m): 6:40pm On Apr 28, 2017
Kindly reach me on akinyemitemitopemanuels@gmail.com I'm not on whatsapp. Thanks.
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 9:08pm On Apr 28, 2017
from warren buffett

Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 11:28pm On Apr 28, 2017
TESTIMONIES

Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 11:31pm On Apr 28, 2017
SalemPrince:
Kindly reach me on akinyemitemitopemanuels@gmail.com I'm not on whatsapp. Thanks.
PLS PLACE UR NO , I HAVE TRIED SENDING A MAIL TO U
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 11:27pm On May 02, 2017
Just put it at d back of ur mind , dat u ar a customer to all services u use on ur phones , and these guys are making a lot of money frm u , cos of ur addiction to ur phone , which is now part of our lives , now is an opportunity to make a fortune frm dis addiction and for life too , take it !!!!!!!
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 3:24am On May 03, 2017
How can any averagely intelligent individual claim that they are broke in this 21st century era, yet, they own a Smartphone & regularly subscribe to data bundles? Monies are not in the banks, no not really, if they were, all men can simply walk into a bank and sign out cash without working. So where is money? Money are wherever there are peoples. Wealth follows the crowd and if you have access to people and can create and provide value, you can never be poor.

Their are over 3.7 billion people on the internet every single day and they burn up over 3.5 billion gigabytes of data daily. So, show me where the poverty resides? What many people lack is knowledge and wisdom to use what they have, to create the kind of wealth they desire. Someone is selling value to these new market and it is opened to every single interested individual that cares to know more.

Today, despite my crazy work schedules and deadlines, I spent just 2 hours of my time on my online global business and made a paltry $800... Did you hear me say paltry? Yes, you did, because if I wasn't working on 9 to 5, I might have done far better.
Recession or not, people eat, drink, merry, build, travel and pay bills everyday. Why sit idle and pity your condition and wallow in depression, when you can take action to change your financial situation for the better. The choice is yours, so take it. get back to me if you are curious
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 4:05pm On May 03, 2017
Dont ever forget that happiness is not something u find , but rather something u create in ur LIFE . Food for thought
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 10:20pm On May 03, 2017
A great man once said if you
take all the money in the world and distribute them equally among people
after a while all the -monies will go back to their original owners. Why?

The poor are
mainly consumers and the rich are mainly investors.

Show me a POOR man and I'll show you a man who

P - Passes
O - Over
O - Opportunities
R - Repeatedly.

A man who sees challenges in every opportunity instead of seeing opportunity in every challenge.

Being a MAN is not a title, it's a responsibility. It means you have to answer financially in the
M - Morning
A - Afternoon and
N - Night.

You must take great risks to receive greater rewards.

You must plan and strategize, you must value profit not wages, you must be focused and you must be determined if you want good success.

Last but not least, You must involve God.

*"The worst people on earth to serve are the POOR PEOPLE"*

POOR: *meaning* "Passing Over Opportunities Repeatedly"

*See the reasons below:*

1)Give them for free, they will think it is a trap.

2)Tell them it's a small investment, they will say you can't earn much.

3)Tell them to come in BIG, they will say "I don't have any money".

4)Tell them to try new things, they will say "no experience; has it been proven to work? Who has gained from it before?".

5)Tell them it's a traditional business, they'll say "it's too HARD to do".

6)Tell them it is a new business model, they will say "I don't do network marketing and how many years has this business model been existing?".

7)Tell them to run a shop, they will say "I will be tied down, I'll have no freedom".

coolTell them to follow a 1-year business plan, they will say "it's too long. Please, I can't wait for so long".

9)Ask them what can they do? They will say "I can do ANYTHING".

10)They like to ask friends who are as hopeless as themselves to get their opinions. Even the Bible acknowledges the fact that blind people don't lead blind people.

11) They think more than a University Professor and do less than a blind man.

Penny wise, Pound foolish.

One major challenge POOR people have is "LACK OF ACTION!"

They enjoy their comfort zone, dwelling and swimming in their "own type of knowledge".

Anything beyond their reason "can't work, and therefore it is fraudulent"

This is the cause!

Proverbs 6:10-11 says: *"A little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to rest, and poverty WILL come on you like a thief and scarcity like an armed man."*

Remember: It's RISKY to take a RISK, but it's even RISKIER not to take any risk at all...

This is May 3 2017.
We have less than 7 months to go.
If you continue to earn what you are earning at the moment all through the months until the end of the year, tell me: will that dream of becoming a financial pillar in your family be achieved by the end of December 2017?

Well, YOU alone know the answer.

*BE POSITIVE*
*BE SMART*
*BE PRO-ACTIVE*

*Learn to try out new things*

*The world is not ruled only by prayer warriors but by mental warriors.*

Thinking is the highest paying job in every field.

Make time to think *CREATIVELY & STRATEGICALLY*
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 03, 2017
am interested....how can i participate
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 10:43pm On May 03, 2017
this is a one stop platform for all daily activites
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 10:44pm On May 03, 2017
For those who would want to reach me. Contact Me : 08080653346 ( whatsapp).
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 10:46pm On May 03, 2017
snypz:
am interested....how can i participate

those who would want to reach me. Contact Me : 08080653346
( whatsapp).
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 1:14pm On May 04, 2017
a company is giving ordinary pple the ability to become a global service providers , dis is d first time an opportunity has come like dis.
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 7:25am On May 05, 2017
Champions keep playing until they get it right , and dats u , good morning
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 5:35pm On May 07, 2017
7 Reasons why Piuni international business is a viable business .
A critical look at the Piuni international business plan shows that it is one of the best international investment business opportunity you could venture into in 2017. Someone might be asking, ” what is piuni? “. Well, Piuni is a mobile technology based business that pays you when people carry out their normal daily activities. click HERE for more details on that. I know some people who earn more with Piuni than they earn from their regular jobs. As a photographer myself, i earn more money from Piuni than many clients are willing to pay me. This makes it a viable telecoms business opportunity. So who are the people who can join piuni. I would say Bankers, Engineers, Doctors, Lawyers, Accountants, Teachers, Students and any self employed person willing to benefit from the massive wealth in the telecoms/mobile technology business So here are 7 reasons why PIUNI business is a good business to venture into 1. Piuni international offers amazing products that everyone buys and uses already . Whether its airtime purchase, data purchase, DSTV subscription and payment of bills, every one already does all these things. Piuni only offers you a system where you can earn money while others are doing these activities through a platform that would be given to you. 2. Piuni works with 600 mobile networks globally. Piuni’s flagship product, the U topup works across 600 networks. I now send airtime to people in Uganda , Tanzania, UK, America to name a few countries. Having the knowledge that i can top up 600 networks with my Piuni platform gives me joy. Its just so amazing. 3. Piuni international pays heavy commissions and bonuses. You can get as much as 18% commission when you refer someone to buy a Piuni package. Apart from that the bonuses are just so amazing. Piuni will make you forget that there is recession any where. When i started getting the bonuses and commissions , I didn’t believe my eyes at first. The feeling of earning dollars is a very sweet one. if you don’t know how it feels or you desire such, here is a golden opportunity for you. 4. Piuni is a one stop shop for all your online payments I call Piuni the “walmart” of online bill payment. With Piuni, you can pay medical bills, transportation bills, electricity bills, water bills etc. all on one platform and most of all, you earn while people pay these bills. Excelente!(like the the spanish folks will say). 5. Your Piuni international business can never be affected by recession. I have met so many people who have lost their jobs due to recession and bad government policies. Across Africa many industries are been hit. One of such is the oil industry. isn’t it amazing that a platform like Piuni located in the mobile technology / telecoms industry is expanding fast. No wonder the mobile phone and mobile payment sectors are expanding. You don’t have forever to live, but you can make a decision like joining Piuni that will affect your life positively. 6. Piuni is a new company. Would you have invested money in Facebook in 2004 if Mark Zukerberg had begged you to invest money back then? Would you have said yes or would you have walked away? What I know for sure is that you would most likely be a multi billionaire if you said yes. Piuni is just starting out, you have another shot at saying yes today to an opportunity that can change your life for better. 7. Piuni start up capital is low. Have you been thinking of a low start up home based business that you can start, that pays you dollars irrespective of the country you located. Then, Piuni is your answer. You don’t need to invest huge money into a business before you can become financially free. You can use the leverage system that Piuni offers you once you get any of their registration packs.
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 12:29pm On May 09, 2017
"Far better , it is to dare mighty things , to win glorious triumphs , even though checkered by failure , than to take rank with those spirits who neither enjoy much or suffer much , because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither Victory nor Defeat " Theodore Roosevelt
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 7:39pm On May 10, 2017
Two things are going to happen pretty soon and very fast in the next few years. My best guess is that, in less than 10 years or as early as 5 years from now, and this is an undeniable fact, most mass employing jobs will be taken over by machines or Robotic Re-engineering, whilst the other thing is that those who will be earning steady incomes are those who have a network and are servicing the billions of peoples willing to patronize their services and products.
This is not a speculation neither is it a threat. It is the absolute truth and reality.
Let's look at this scenario...In the years before September 23, 2008, the banking sector in Nigeria was one of the most sought after job role after the oil and gas industry. Back then, bankers were living large and fast. Their paycheck was enviable and their lifestyles was expensive.
Then a technology came around in the year 2008, September 23 to be precise and effectively took away most of the shines from the human dynamics of banking. Massive job losses were recorded in the sectors and many graduates stormed the streets, jobless. Over night, high class corporate executives became obsolete, redundant and unprivileged.
This is a verifiable fact and some of you reading this right now are either directly affected or know someone who was. I know a couple of friends who lost almost everything to that disruptive incursion of technology. The only few survivors, were the computer programmers, software developers and data processing analysts, many of whom prefare to be consultants, instead of salary earners. I know I'm hitting a right cord here. There is nothing we can do about this reality and very soon, many other sectors are going technically granular.
If you are reading this and you think there is a job security anywhere, you're simply joking. You are living in denial and you can be likened to a young lady, fresh out of a saloon, looking tried and pretty with a new hairstyle, but decides to brave the street on a cloudy afternoon, without an umbrella... She will simply get all wet and destroy her fine hair. A word is enough for the wise.
The only better solution now is to look for a good network and sign up so as to guarantee your continued earnings and relevance. A network, ensures that you are part of a system that provides value for a set of people and you get paid, as long as those people are willing to pay for what you are selling. The good news is that you don't really need to work too hard and alone to achieve massive result and earnings... All you need is to work less and get paid on your efforts and those of your team members. And the best network to join is that which is technology based or inclined, because even though it becomes obsolete, all you need to do is to upgrade to the new technology, just like *Piuni*.
The clock is tickling and the time is moving. Are you moving with the times or still waiting for the storm until you seek cover...? A wise man already knows the answer to these questions. As for me, I have moved before the time, what about you?
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by paintworld(m): 8:02pm On May 10, 2017
interesting...
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 9:48pm On May 10, 2017
The information age has cripped in upon us and maybe only a few can see it. The android app stopped the global financial industry and introduced the neo globalization of mobile banking. Smart cities are already effectively in force in cities like Dubai and other major front line cities of the world. Even Lagos has released her vision to transit into one of the first smart cities in Africa by 2020...now mothers are going smart, as they move around nursing and weaning their babies in advanced world.
Let your prospects know that the *Information Age* has come already and writing applications for soon to be obliterated jobs are like a suicide mission. If you don't have a system and a good network, then join one or start yours if you have the capacity...The terrain for now may not be smooth and airy, but trailing the blazing, has never been easy. We are the ones building the future we want to see, so hold tight to your dream and get the work done...

The choice is yours...chose to succeed.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10213359789695286&id=1415036259
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 4:52pm On May 14, 2017
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 4:17pm On May 15, 2017
Till U define Urself , the world will not find U.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of Nigerian Investments In South Africa And Vice Versa / How To Place Your Ad On Nairaland Step-by-step / Get A Quick Cash Loan Within 24 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.