Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,111 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

[PHOTOS] Guys With Small D!cks Can Make Deep Penetration With This S3x Position! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [PHOTOS] Guys With Small D!cks Can Make Deep Penetration With This S3x Position! (4420 Views)

There Is No Such Thing As Small D!ck, Only Wiiide Puxxy Exist. / S3x Position Of The Week2: The Edge Of Your Seat / S3x Position Of The Week: The Push & Pull (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[PHOTOS] Guys With Small D!cks Can Make Deep Penetration With This S3x Position! by seroma: 4:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
No matter the size of the d!cks, there is always enough pleasure to go around...no worries. Guys with small d!cks often have that psychological worry that tends to say "if you pen!s isn't long enough as a 6inch or about 9inch then the babe can't enjoy the s3x!" >> I say that's not true! Even guys with small d!cks can always enjoy s3xual pleasure - it's about the mentality & the suitable s3x position that is engaged.

I have got a simple solution for this problem for guys affected with small-sized pen!s, and I recommend a s3x position widely tagged "Reverse Cow Girl" >> Checkout these snapshots illustrating the position (18+): http://allnakeed..com/2017/04/make-that-deep-penetration-with-this.html?m=0
Re: [PHOTOS] Guys With Small D!cks Can Make Deep Penetration With This S3x Position! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
poor blogger
Re: [PHOTOS] Guys With Small D!cks Can Make Deep Penetration With This S3x Position! by kennyslim1(m): 7:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
TUNSBOYLE:
poor blogger

Lol

(1) (Reply)

He Pressures Me To Give Him Mouth Action, But Refuses To Return The Favor / Couple Caught On CCTV While Having Sex In A Supermarket. / I Am 19 Years Old And I Have Slept With 11 Men — Female Student Confess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.