Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,482 members, 7,781,440 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:27 PM

Tboss N25m Endorsement: Soup Embassy Side Of The Story - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tboss N25m Endorsement: Soup Embassy Side Of The Story (1015 Views)

Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) / Efe Poses With His N25m BBNaija Prize (Photos) / Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tboss N25m Endorsement: Soup Embassy Side Of The Story by ABLAKUDAUDA: 5:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
Our attention have been drawn to an embarrassing publication about a phantom N25m endorsement deal between #BBNaija housemate #Tboss and Soup Embassy on a fabricated Instagram account (@soupembassy now deleted) purported to be ours. We regret to announce that it is the work of an overambitious marketer who have been lobbying to be assign the responsibility of managing our online campaigns.

The marketer who have submitted a proposal with the hope of securing the job with respect to the need for a brand face went beyond limits to leak contents of his proposal with the hope of bending us ans we consider that an embarrassment.

Tboss have denied the rumors on her official Instagram handle (@officialtboss_)

While we admit that Soup Embassy interest in scouting for a person with strong influence who is ambitious, we are yet to conclude on terms of the deal or the person(s) we wish to get involved in this.

Tboss is definitely innovative, laden with extra ordinary creativity and is ambitious, however i am not in position to disclose anything until we arrive at a conclusion.

Soup Embassy wish to Congratulate Efe the winner of #BBNaija reality TV Show and wish all the housemates the best.

The following are our official social media handles and contact details:

Instagram: @soup.embassy >>> https://www.instagram.com/soup.embassy/

Twitter: @SoupEmbassy >>> https://twitter.com/SoupEmbassy

Facebook: Soup Embassy >>> https://web.facebook.com/SoupEmbassy/

It might interest you to know that you can now buy soup online in Nigeria from soup embassy and pay cash on delivery when they deliver to your home. All you have to do to get your favorite of soup prepared and delivered to your home while you go around doing your daily routine is just to visit our website www.mysoupembassy.com or www.soupembassy.com.ng, select your preferred soup, add to cart and check out. Unlike others that require you to make payment upfront, Soup Embassy gives you an option to conveniently pay Cash on Delivery or online using your ATM card.
CLICK HERE TO >>> Order Pot Of Soup Online In Lagos or Abuja

Source : http://soupembassy.com/abj/2017/04/22/the-bbnaija-tboss-and-soup-embassy-n25m-endorsement/
Re: Tboss N25m Endorsement: Soup Embassy Side Of The Story by Solowande(m): 5:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
Buy food way i go eat online! God forbid.
Re: Tboss N25m Endorsement: Soup Embassy Side Of The Story by RapportNaija(m): 5:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
Solowande:
Buy food way i go eat online! God forbid.

Lol
Re: Tboss N25m Endorsement: Soup Embassy Side Of The Story by CarolineOlawale(f): 5:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
T-boss the worthless slut!
Re: Tboss N25m Endorsement: Soup Embassy Side Of The Story by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 24, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
T-boss the worthless slut!
Then you're what? A saint I suppose. Hypocrite
Re: Tboss N25m Endorsement: Soup Embassy Side Of The Story by rossyc(f): 9:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Tboss N25m Endorsement: Soup Embassy Side Of The Story by ABLAKUDAUDA: 10:02am On Oct 23, 2019
Soup Embassy is the most convenient online soup ordering site, serving busy people with their favorite home-cooked soup. At Soup Embassy, we believe that ordering soup online should be easy, fast and definitely fun! We wanted to provide our clients who are looking for where to buy soup online with the best online soup ordering experience. Soup Embassy is an online soup delivery service, which simplifies soup ordering for Nigerian people. To get a treat from Soup Embassy, simply choose the soup you want on our website www.soupembassy.com.ng or www.mysoupembassy.com, and it will be delivered at home in Lagos or Abuja.

We also help deliver soup ingredients and other food items to those who want to make their soup themselves. We cut the inconveniences involved in you navigating to the market through traffic, moving through densely crowded markets to sort your home food needs and driving back home to clean and prepare your ingredients before looking. That's definitely a pretty long day. So with Soup Embassy Errands, you get prepped soup ingredients bundles and other food items delivered to your home ready for the pot.

The goodnews is you can get items ordered delivered the same day and the option to pay cash on delivery or via mobile transfer. You can also conveniently and securely pay online with your ATM. Visit our website for the yummy experience today.

Soup Embassy offers all major ethnic soup, stew, and sauce made to the customer's specification and taste, with portion size, and event to suit the occasion. Whether customers are stuck in traffic, live long miles away from home or market, children get back from school before the parents, or simply no food in the family fridge, Soup Embassy can bridge the gap.

(1) (Reply)

Acting Audition/Training in Lagos / DOWNLOAD: Jackson - Latest 2018 Yoruba Movie / My Love For Cartoons.. Am I Alone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.