Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today (67185 Views)

I Caught This In Lagos: Is This A Tortoise Or Turtle? / World's Most Expensive Snake Is Lavender Albino Ball Python, Costs N14 Million / Sussie: My Wonderful Chameleon Pet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by hideraoluwa(f): 6:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
2cato:
Mixed with certain things It is use for preparing very powerful charms
oshey balogun. grin

8 Likes

Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
You have to be very careful with Chameleon.

2 Likes

Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
Why didn't the colour change embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

adorablepepple:
Wawwuu , don't sell it .

wetin u wan use am do...Fry beans?
Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by EzigboNwanma(f): 6:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by mikeeze(m): 6:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
K9Uneet:
I like the chameleon in the last picture.
guy u bad o.. Wetn u mean nw

1 Like

Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by 0b10010011: 6:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
Contact detail?
Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by atilla(m): 6:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
how come its not changing colour?
abi e never chop today

Modified**
haykinzz
just saw the new pix. guy wheres ur location?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by muller101(m): 6:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
2cato:
Mixed with certain things It is use for preparing very powerful charms
herbalist

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by smith666999(m): 6:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
do u handle pets with big sticks... Nigerians and trying to be friendly with animals. not just in us... too much fakeness n pretense.

kill the poor thing and eat, that's all "You" know. and stop deceiving ur self.

2 Likes

Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by obajoey(m): 6:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
can it bite?
Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by LordBaelish: 6:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
lol
Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
How are you going to feed it?
Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by Abdul85(m): 6:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
cool
Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by ibietela2(m): 6:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
danthommies:
That thing don't usually change colour, i have two here in my house.
Male + female

Really?
Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by Bollinger(m): 6:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
haykinzz:
Still thinking of what to do about it... either sell it for 5k or take it in as a pet....

Oya make una suggest what to do with it

lalasticlala oya come do the needful nw

Set it free. No Nigerian in Nigeria is qualified to own a pet. You can't even take of your own children.

11 Likes

Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by Stupidafonja: 6:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
How does it change colors Abeg don't kill it take it to native doctor he will use it to do money ritual for you. Na so your life go d change color.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by mastermaestro(m): 6:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
atilla:
how come its not changing colour?
abi e never chop today

grin grin Give am food na.

7 Likes

Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by smartty68(m): 6:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
danthommies:
Male + female
Ogar your own na lizard jor

13 Likes

Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by Yameater(m): 6:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:
You have to be very careful with Chameleon.

pls i'd like to know why

3 Likes

Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by mastermaestro(m): 6:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
praisekeyzz:
Sharrap Dia. Probably u caught an agama tinkin itrs chameleon. The creature changes colour to what ever reflects to it.

cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by Suko110(m): 6:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
Selling tinz on point , cuz I don't think u will b able to train it.Q

1 Like

Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by M2dX(m): 6:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
I like this type
Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by ibietela2(m): 6:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
You should check YouTube for video tutorials on how to take care of chameleons

1 Like

Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by Iamwrath: 6:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
Your own na fake be that ,

Wait , he get breast and prick /?? how you take know male an female ? grin grin grin
danthommies:
Male + female

13 Likes

Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by eprince21(m): 6:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by cashreport: 6:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
haykinzz:

Well, this one can change its colour

Sent you message

Please reply the PM

1 Like

Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by khalhokage(m): 6:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
Or let it go, that thing will die if you keep it.
Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by tico1212(m): 6:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
Y u no chop am @op
Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by UgwuKristian: 6:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
K9Uneet:
I like the chameleon in the last picture.
You're savageously savaging.

3 Likes

Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by pat1612(m): 6:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
softwerk:
OP you have to kill it before you make FP grin

Lalasticlala is not yet even viewing Ur thread!

Kill it! Kill it!! Kill it!!!.....Then thank me later grin

It reached promise land so soon angry
Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by Nwakaumu(m): 6:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
Akshow:
receive sense!
afonjas use it as a condiment for their ritual concoction.underate afonja at ur own peril.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Monkey Grabs A Girl's Clothe In The Zoo - Photo / Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) / How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.