Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today (67194 Views)

I Caught This In Lagos: Is This A Tortoise Or Turtle? / World's Most Expensive Snake Is Lavender Albino Ball Python, Costs N14 Million / Sussie: My Wonderful Chameleon Pet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by Missmossy(f): 6:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
Pet kwa undecided sounds strange.
Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by smartty68(m): 6:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
haykinzz:

Well, this one can change its colour
Can you make a lil video on jt changing its color? Please.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by darkckUSA: 6:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
softwerk:
OP you have to kill it before you make FP grin

Lalasticlala is not yet even viewing Ur thread!

Kill it! Kill it!! Kill it!!!.....Then thank me later grin

cheesy grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
K9Uneet:
I like the chameleon in the last picture.
hmmm you think you like chameleon? one mod likes it than you do even snakes

1 Like

Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by Baroba(m): 6:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
Vorpal:
How are you going to feed it?

Good question, these things hunt there own insects in the wild, please release the thing let it live as nature intended it to..
Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by mcPhuture(m): 6:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
It kisses
Oblitz:
does it bite?

3 Likes

Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by dacovajnr: 6:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
Iamwrath:
Your own na fake be that ,

Wait , he get breast and prick /?? how you take know male an female ? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by bgates: 6:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
[quote author=2cato [/quote]
Sent you a message. PM.. Reply
Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by eezeribe(m): 6:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
danthommies:
That thing don't usually change colour, i have two here in my house.
Male + female

Your own na Agama lizard or chameleon suffering from hunger

2 Likes

Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by UgwuKristian: 6:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
I need to buy it for my gold digging ex, just to demonstrate to her how she changed the moment she saw that guy with the green Venza Jeep.

10 Likes

Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by bgates: 6:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
[quote author=2cato post=55844461][/quote]
Sent u a PM..reply
Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by osile2012: 6:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
Op do u do pay on delivery ? grin grin grin
Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by Bluezy13(m): 6:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
praisekeyzz:
Sharrap Dia. Probably u caught an agama tinkin itrs chameleon. The creature changes colour to what ever reflects to it.

"don't usually" he said.
Use your head
Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by bizzibodi(m): 6:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
ma guy do neither u are a very lucky guy!swallow that thing alive & u go see yasef as d wealthiest man in 9ja.
Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by InformedLola(f): 6:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
Op release it into the wild. Improper handling can lead to the chameleon's death, because they get stressed easily.

5 Likes

Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by haykinzz(m): 7:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
atilla:
how come its not changing colour?
abi e never chop today

Modified**
haykinzz
just saw the new pix. guy wheres ur location?

lautech, ogbomosho oyo state
Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by marvwhite: 7:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
praisekeyzz:
Sharrap Dia. Probably u caught an agama tinkin itrs chameleon. The creature changes colour to what ever reflects to it.
thats not always true
Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by Giwa80(m): 7:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
haykinzz:
Still thinking of what to do about it... either sell it for 5k or take it in as a pet....

Oya make una suggest what to do with it

lalasticlala oya come do the needful nw

I Think You Should Fry And Eat It.
My Opion!
Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by blaqroy: 7:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
Who cares
Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by kuchikau1: 7:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
sex is womens greatest weapon against men. Do u no dat if a gal decide to kill a man, it already done. My brother, every i see guy doing all sort of tin just to gain a gals love, they follow tis gals like sheep witout a shephered, making dis gals feel like queen elizabeth. See hw undaage gals no longer have respect for adults,simply because dey are ben beged and chase by idiot who call demselves guys/men. I came to hate gals wen i knew about d chemistry of their menstral process and hw dey have enslaved men. Imagine a guy tinks hw to bed a gal just merely looking at her and these gals has taking adventage of this to manupulate men, kill great men, destroy d future of young guys.

1 Like

Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by nefertitiram: 7:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
haykinzz:

Well, this one can change its colour

What is used condom doing next to the chameleon?
Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by Tmissy3000(m): 7:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
Guy, if that thing sound na eternal deaf be dat oo
Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by gbegemaster(m): 7:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
haykinzz:
Still thinking of what to do about it... either sell it for 5k or take it in as a pet....

OP sell the chameleon to me for 10k.
Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by tunnamaniah(m): 7:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
smith666999:
do u handle pets with big sticks... Nigerians and trying to be friendly with animals. not just in us... too much fakeness n pretense.

kill the poor thing and eat, that's all "You" know. and stop deceiving ur self.
lol, u wan chop oga, funny u, Op, where u dey stay? I dey ijebu, lets do business
Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by haykinzz(m): 7:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
gbegemaster:

are you serious p.m me asap
Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by stankezzy: 7:09pm On Apr 23, 2017
gbegemaster:
Pls don't sale it to him ooo , this guy is a herbalist, ur destiny may be at stake

3 Likes

Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by toseen7: 7:11pm On Apr 23, 2017
OP You can take it in as a pet, if you can do the wahala to feed it with these;

Crickets
Cockroaches
Earthworms
Grasshoppers
Caterpillars
House flies
Pill bugs
Cicadas

5 Likes

Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by sambas: 7:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
I can be supplying Chameleons to the person that wants to buy your own for a very low price i can deliver em anywhere.
Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
PapaNnamdi:
dis will make front page, Pls can u post a video of it changing its color, I have never seen it happening before, or pictures Pls OP

See video of chameleon changing color

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioblgpA5eTo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by Onedibe1: 7:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
haykinzz:

Goto OLX,u will see serious buyers....
Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by fairheven: 7:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
Go donate it to a zoo..simple, and become an animal right ambassador, that is better than 5k

1 Like

Re: Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
haykinzz:

This creature full my school oh.

#bussiness don land.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Monkey Grabs A Girl's Clothe In The Zoo - Photo / Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) / How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.