Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition: The Waiting Is Over - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition: The Waiting Is Over (13751 Views)

#oauvsunilag Interschool War Trends On Twitter / Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread / Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition (represent Your Citadel) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition: The Waiting Is Over by Fynestboi: 7:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2594735_judges20150512163441_jpeg43b4b87ff31f16980a08c396a3f6d04a

*QUALIFIED SCHOOLS*

UNILORIN
ABU ZARIA
LASU
AAUA
YABATECH
OAU
AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY
IBADAN POLY
OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY
PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE
FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY
The Federal Polytechnic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition: The Waiting Is Over by Fynestboi: 7:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
DEBATE COORDINATORS

DEBATE JUDGES

SPONSORS
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition: The Waiting Is Over by dingbang(m): 7:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition: The Waiting Is Over by Fynestboi: 6:51am On Apr 26, 2017
Qualified University are to drop their Contact, preferably, whatapp contact on this page tagging my username. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition: The Waiting Is Over by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 26, 2017
0810*******
Afe Babalola University
I removed my phone number because I got contacted by a spammer who took advantage of me leaving it here. Please let us know when the debate is actually going to start.

This debate was announced around November last year, and this is already May. . .

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition: The Waiting Is Over by lordplanner(m): 7:04pm On Apr 26, 2017
osun state university 07037931163

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition: The Waiting Is Over by bizmania(m): 12:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
why is UNIBEN not on the list I want to represent my school oo

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition: The Waiting Is Over by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 28, 2017
bizmania:
why is UNIBEN not on the list I want to represent my school oo
Did you apply for the qualifying round?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition: The Waiting Is Over by Inspector106(m): 11:56pm On Apr 28, 2017
Fynestboi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2594735_judges20150512163441_jpeg43b4b87ff31f16980a08c396a3f6d04a

*QUALIFIED SCHOOLS*

UNILORIN
ABU ZARIA
LASU
AAUA
YABATECH
OAU
AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY
IBADAN POLY
OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY
The Federal Polytechnic

Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University 08131063143

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition: The Waiting Is Over by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 30, 2017
following

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition: The Waiting Is Over by taiye4real2: 9:13pm On May 01, 2017
[url=https//projectmaterials2015..com.ng]nice post keep it up[/url]

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition: The Waiting Is Over by Fynestboi: 9:45am On May 04, 2017
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition: The Waiting Is Over by Arifhidayat(m): 7:09am On May 07, 2017
I less understand with this... can be explained more detailed?

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition: The Waiting Is Over by sammyscholar(m): 7:08pm On May 07, 2017
Arifhidayat:
I less understand with this... can be explained more detailed?
Hmm... I have read this over and over and I have not still got what you are trying to say.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition: The Waiting Is Over by Brunicekid(m): 11:42pm On May 07, 2017
University of Ilorin 09098931770 Brunicekid

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition: The Waiting Is Over by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 11, 2017
Fynestboi:

*QUALIFIED SCHOOLS*

UNILORIN
ABU ZARIA
LASU
AAUA
YABATECH
OAU
AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY
IBADAN POLY
OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY
The Federal Polytechnic
you should have mentioned all the participants, just to alert us.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition: The Waiting Is Over by Fynestboi: 10:08am On May 15, 2017
Atayis:
you should have mentioned all the participants, just to alert us.

Couldn't get access to the names.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition: The Waiting Is Over by Nobody: 10:34am On May 15, 2017
Ok.
Fynestboi:

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition: The Waiting Is Over by Nobody: 11:34am On May 18, 2017
Fynestboi:

Hi, is the debate still holding?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition: The Waiting Is Over by falakrajput: 12:01pm On May 18, 2017
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition: The Waiting Is Over by digitalrolexx: 3:47pm On May 18, 2017
I am currently recruiting campus ambassadors for a Singapore based IT company, duration for the project is 1month and opportunity to intern will be open to those who perform well.

Brief About Opentalk:
Opentalk is an App which enables you to connect to new people of same interest over a voice call for a meaningful conversation. People can discussion around improving communications skills, work, career, new place etc.
• Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/opentalk/
• Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/getopentalk
• Explore App: http:///2q58Yk9

Program Details:
Duration: 1 month
No. of Positions -1 per College

Responsibilities:
Serve as a Opentalk Campus Ambassador in your college.
• Generate awareness of Opentalk among the campus and your network.
• Identify and actively introduce Opentalk to campus groups/leaders.
• Increase campus penetration via on-campus tabling, email distribution and social media promotions.
• Making short presentations in targeted classes and relevant campus organizations
• Helping to organize information sessions to assist in onboarding and engagement of - Students: Seniors, Juniors, Batchmates, Teachers.
• Identifying the types of events most likely to engage students’ imaginations and interests, and strategies to encourage use Opentalk.
• Be available to talk on the app every day to interact with users to assist onboarding other users and engage them on the app.

Qualifications:
• Applicants should be enrolled and present on campus.
• Applicant should have excellent communication skill in English.
• Event management experience and good social media reach is a plus point.

Benefits:
**Eligibility Criteria: You have to take 30 calls minimum (more than 6 mins each) in 1 month & you should spend at least 2 Hrs per day or 14 Hrs per Week online on Opentalk.
• Campus Ambassador will be payed as per compensation Plan:

Application closes sunday night.
kindly send an email with your name and institution if interested or know someone to sholaroland@gmail.com
pls share, you might just be helping a friend.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

2019/2020 Unn Post-utme Details Announced / Pantami’s Professorship is inexplicable: Alumni urges FUTO to reconsider / LASU Law Rated Best In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.