Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Prophet Shepherd Bushiri And His Anointed Pregnancy Test Pictured - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Shepherd Bushiri And His Anointed Pregnancy Test Pictured (27218 Views)

Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Filled Up FNB Stadium In South Africa (Photos) / Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Coming To Nigeria (Photos) / Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Welcomed In Warri, Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri And His Anointed Pregnancy Test Pictured by okiaso(m): 9:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
Lanre4uonly:
Anointed pregnancy test indeed.

The man must be a marketer

---
If money is the root of all evil, why do they ask for it in church? - http://imessenger.com.ng/16
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri And His Anointed Pregnancy Test Pictured by rabonni(m): 9:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
Ok
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri And His Anointed Pregnancy Test Pictured by adenine02: 9:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
Biafrawillcome:

Yoruba pastors and their juju. Tb Joshua and Kumuyi are among. And when Biafra comes they shall be no more.

All Yoruba pastors are fake. We are children of God not Yoruba.

FAKE FAKE FAKE

guy their s more space in the lagoon

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri And His Anointed Pregnancy Test Pictured by okiaso(m): 9:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
Watch out for fake prophets, yet judge no man.
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri And His Anointed Pregnancy Test Pictured by ODAROOMS(m): 9:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
And come to think of it
How does he requested the power from God?
Is it by saying Lord give me anointing oil dat will discover the father of pregnancy or wat?
Cos I don't just Get it
Dis Man and Scientific miracle na 5&6 grin
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri And His Anointed Pregnancy Test Pictured by RELAN2446(m): 9:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
I jst weak like dis
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri And His Anointed Pregnancy Test Pictured by hotspec(m): 9:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
This one weak me ooi
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri And His Anointed Pregnancy Test Pictured by okiaso(m): 9:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
Biafrawillcome:

Yoruba pastors and their juju. Tb Joshua and Kumuyi are among. And when Biafra comes they shall be no more.

FAKE FAKE FAKE

Na Wash! You were know sha, judge no man...

---
If money is the root of all evil, why do they ask for it in church? - http://imessenger.com.ng/16
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri And His Anointed Pregnancy Test Pictured by drdanny(m): 9:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
Whatever in the world is wrong with East Africans? If its not Kenyans, its Ugandans or Malawians...

Is common sense lacking there??

1 Like

Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri And His Anointed Pregnancy Test Pictured by AntiWailer: 9:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
This fraudster again.

The same guy that did iPAD miracle.

I dnt blame him I blame his fantastically Foolish congregation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri And His Anointed Pregnancy Test Pictured by okiaso(m): 9:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
ODAROOMS:
And come to think of it
How does he requested the power from God?
Is it by saying Lord give me anointing oil dat will discover the father of pregnancy or wat?
Cos I don't just Get it
Dis Man and Scientific miracle na 5&6 grin

Is the product for sale or free for all Church members?
Nb: for the love of money is the root of all evil...

---
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri And His Anointed Pregnancy Test Pictured by Cutie09(m): 9:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
Biafrawillcome:

FAKE FAKE FAKE

You need help Biafra my ass when the going went tough during the civil war where was ojukwu? He ran to ivory coast and left his deputy in battle field you guys crt8ng for Biafra should just focus on juju import business and leave word of God alone.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri And His Anointed Pregnancy Test Pictured by okiaso(m): 9:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
drdanny:
Whatever in the world is wrong with East Africans? If its not Kenyans, its Ugandans or Malawians...

Is common sense lacking there??

Lol
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri And His Anointed Pregnancy Test Pictured by Afamed: 9:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
Biafrawillcome:

FAKE FAKE FAKE
This did not come as a surprise to me. Because this is part of the hate news being aired on radio Biafra. I have heard it on many occasions from Radio Biafra on my way from Enugu to Nsukka, why Pastor Kumuyi should never be allowed in the east. Full of hate news.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri And His Anointed Pregnancy Test Pictured by babapressy(m): 9:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri And His Anointed Pregnancy Test Pictured by okiaso(m): 9:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
Cutie09:

You need help Biafra my ass when the going went tough during the civil war where was ojukwu? He ran to ivory coast and left his deputy in battle field you guys crt8ng for Biafra should just focus on juju import business and leave word of God alone.

Na fight now?

I dey watch share...

---
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri And His Anointed Pregnancy Test Pictured by AntiWailer: 9:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
Biafrawillcome:

FAKE FAKE FAKE

Is this a Yoruba Pastor ?

Ask mummy when you get home. May be you fell down when you were young and hit your head on the ground.

The 'thing' 'doing' u is a symptom.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri And His Anointed Pregnancy Test Pictured by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
WTF is this stupidity?

Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri And His Anointed Pregnancy Test Pictured by Timiblanko(m): 9:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
Some people will still claim to be a christian and still fall a victim. People have being blind folded kai
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri And His Anointed Pregnancy Test Pictured by okiaso(m): 9:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
AntiWailer:

Is this a Yoruba Pastor ?

Ask mummy when you get home. May be you fell down when you were young and hit your head on the ground.

The 'thing' 'doing' u is a symptom.

Point of correction! So simple.
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri And His Anointed Pregnancy Test Pictured by okiaso(m): 9:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri And His Anointed Pregnancy Test Pictured by temitope277(m): 9:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
Biafrawillcome:

FAKE FAKE FAKE
every spirit of immaturity that has been troubling you since your childhood shall be destroy today in jesus name. AMEN

1 Like

Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri And His Anointed Pregnancy Test Pictured by 2shure: 10:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
Make dis guy carry im matter enter yankee.
If truly na legit.
He go sell like pure water goce whitey.
Another God of Man loading
E be like say ai go start dey believe oyakilomeh o.
Jesus is coming soon
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri And His Anointed Pregnancy Test Pictured by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
Which one be Biafra again with the post? Why is Biafra not on dictionary?
Biafrawillcome:

FAKE FAKE FAKE

1 Like

Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri And His Anointed Pregnancy Test Pictured by jeffreysawyer007: 10:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
Blindfolded mumu of the 21st century... Why are you people so gullible? No wonder you're the next generation fools in naija... I live you and your mumu kind to the herdsmen wey dey kill una like roaches...
Biafrawillcome:

FAKE FAKE FAKE

1 Like

Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri And His Anointed Pregnancy Test Pictured by Grajez1617(m): 10:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
okiaso:

He is doing marketing research

---
Wrong quote, it is ' the love for money is the root of all kinds of evil.1Timothy 6:10
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri And His Anointed Pregnancy Test Pictured by Jabioro: 10:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
anotherydz:
Comedy of errors
Errors of comedy.. hilarious action at peak..
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri And His Anointed Pregnancy Test Pictured by Jabioro: 10:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
grin undecided
anotherydz:
Comedy of errors
Errors of comedy.. hilarious action at peak.. lipsrsealed
anotherydz:
Comedy of errors
Errors of comedy.. hilarious action at peak..
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri And His Anointed Pregnancy Test Pictured by Ojisik(m): 10:09pm On Apr 23, 2017
Biafrawillcome:

FAKE FAKE FAKE

If I call you daft, you'll vex. The first line clearly states that he is a malawian

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri And His Anointed Pregnancy Test Pictured by MARKone(m): 10:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
Instead of him to be preaching against pre-marital sex and fornication, he is selling "annionted" test strips, see his head like 419. angry
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri And His Anointed Pregnancy Test Pictured by ransomed: 10:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
Biafrawillcome:

FAKE FAKE FAKE
:::-- - Go through the post again and what has a Malawian pastor's invention got to do with the people you mentioned? Reverend King must be the original since Tb Joshua and Kumuyi are fake. Ibos are African , stop deceiving yourself of being a Jew.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Catholic Archdiocese Of Lagos Suspends Public Mass For 4 Weeks. / Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney / Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary(throwback Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.