Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Inter-faith Marriage Among Yorubas: A Case Of Cucklords - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Inter-faith Marriage Among Yorubas: A Case Of Cucklords (1362 Views)

Anambra Assembly Passes Law Banning Marriage Among Sickle Cell Carriers / Where The Shoe Pinches; Is This A Case Of Infidelity??? / The Dilemma Of Inter-tribal Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inter-faith Marriage Among Yorubas: A Case Of Cucklords by FeloniousFelon: 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2017
Yorubas are fond of pointing to the prevalence of inter-faith marriages among themselves as evidence of their religious tolerance.

I call this pure un-adulterated Bullsh1t of the highest order!

If we consider that most of these inter-faith marriages usually occur between Muslim and Christian couples which naturally places the authority of the household under the Man and his wife (wives) under him, I wonder how a Yoruba man will get the goofy idea that his wife can decide to be a muslim or christian or sango worshipper?

This clearly shows that your average yoruba man is the most cucked being to walk on two feet.

A man that can't excersice authority over his household or who is so liberal as to associate and cohabit with a woman he calls his wife who professes a different fundamental belief system is not in any way a liberal progressive but a cucklord.

Stop using this dysfunctionality to represent progressiveness in your people as this naturally only highlights your cucked out status.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inter-faith Marriage Among Yorubas: A Case Of Cucklords by FeloniousFelon: 8:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
deji15, i made this thread specially for you
Re: Inter-faith Marriage Among Yorubas: A Case Of Cucklords by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
FeloniousFelon:
deji15, i made this thread specially for you

My brother, I do things without you in mind. You should try same. You don't exist because of me. Go outside and get some fresh air. It is a nice Sunday evening / afternoon.

5 Likes

Re: Inter-faith Marriage Among Yorubas: A Case Of Cucklords by FeloniousFelon: 8:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
deji15:

My brother, I do things without you in mind. You should try same. You don't exist because of me. Go outside and get some fresh air. lol

you are the only resident afonja available and you made that audacious claim that yorubas are progressive and liberal minded because their wives can go worship sango while they worship a stone in mecca.

Defend this cuckery

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inter-faith Marriage Among Yorubas: A Case Of Cucklords by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

you are the only resident afonja available and you made that audacious claim that yorubas are progressive and liberal minded because their wives can go worship sango while they worship a stone in mecca.

Defend this cuckery

Read my earlier comment again, may be the meaning will be clear to you this time.

"I do things without you in mind. You should try same. You don't exist because of me. Go outside and get some fresh air. It is a nice Sunday evening / afternoon. lol"
Re: Inter-faith Marriage Among Yorubas: A Case Of Cucklords by FeloniousFelon: 8:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
deji15:

Read my earlier comment again, may be the meaning will be clear to you this time.

"I do things without you in mind. You should try same. You don't exist because of me. Go outside and get some fresh air. It is a nice Sunday evening / afternoon. lol"

cucklord

2 Likes

Re: Inter-faith Marriage Among Yorubas: A Case Of Cucklords by RockHard: 9:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
FeloniousFelon:
mynd44, i specifically opened this thread in Politics section as it exposes the dysfunctinality and slow decay of the average yoruba household which thus represents the yoruba losing their culture and identity and thus their eventual eternal slavery to Sokoto.

The breakdown of the family unit ushers in rapidly the decay of society, cultures and norms (see modern western Europe)

Yoruba men have cucked not only themselves but their future generations who will be assimilated under the banner of Sokoto

Cucklords

Smh. You sound like a frustrated soul. You sit there castigating Yorubas, when your own Yigbo society is currently witnessing an even worse moral crisis. Your able young men are abandoning hard and honest living for wholesale drug-trafficking. No week goes by without gut-wrenching news of an ever increasing number of igbo men, young and old, getting caught within and outside the country on drug-trafficking charges. What does that say about Igbo society and family values? Where did your fathers and mothers go wrong in instilling the right values in this generation of young Igbo men? What are they doing to stem or outrightly reverse this shameful trend? Physician heal thyself. You are better off opening a thread on that subject matter and initiating a honest discussion with your fellow Igbos on this forum on the possible causes and solutions to the menace, rather than obsessing over Yoruba people.

6 Likes

Re: Inter-faith Marriage Among Yorubas: A Case Of Cucklords by lilytender: 4:40pm On Apr 24, 2017
Watch this guy closely, don't let him go near Iyana-Oworo or Obalende or Adekunle, he may just be planning to jump into the Lagos Lagoon like his fellow late depressed souls. But, what could Yorubas have done to this guy that warrant his attempted suicide?

1 Like

Re: Inter-faith Marriage Among Yorubas: A Case Of Cucklords by TylerDurden: 10:58pm On Jun 30, 2018
bump

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get A Wife Material, Dear Nairalanders / Why Do Good Girls Always Regret / BBC On My Surrogacy Journey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.