Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow (15294 Views)

How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? / The 3 Bedroom Bungalow At Oke-aro Now 2.5m, Give Away Price / How Do I Build A Septic Tank / Soakaway In This Situation? (pic Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by dubemcapital(m): 10:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
Project : 3 Bedroom Bungalow

Client : d' School Boy

Duration: 4weeks (if all things been equal)

Contractor: Capital Construction co. Ltd.

To God be all the Glory, a young man called me who introduced himself as school boy, And told me he want us to build for him, he showed me a half picture of a bungalow as what he needed and insist he want something that looks like that, that will contain 3bedrooms and parlour and other facilities as his money can afford.

So good , I took it up from there because we embrace challenges. Let's see how fast we can meet up his request.

However, we have started. Take a look at what we have here, Come on follow me please.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by dubemcapital(m): 10:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
My workers removed the remaining casava, the carpenter followed instruction and the profile were good for marking, so we take it up from there with the labourers.

Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by dubemcapital(m): 10:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
cool

Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by johnson232: 11:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
Nice job. but i don't think four weeks is feasible for total completion, including finshes.

What is d depth of the foundation? d ground looks soft.
Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by spyder880(m): 11:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
This is so good, you are really moving your work with good speed and quality, keep it up, we shall be watching and praying for you.

3 Likes

Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by Hollasmall: 9:21am On Apr 24, 2017
Update us with more pictures as the work proceed God bless

1 Like

Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 24, 2017
Nice work Dubem. I promise to follow this thread to the end to see how it's gonna turn out. I may consider hoisting up something similar to this plan in due time.

May God bless your handiwork.

Bob Ugee.
Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by dubemcapital(m): 5:11pm On Apr 25, 2017
johnson232:
Nice job. but i don't think four weeks is feasible for total completion, including finshes.

Hopefully, God help us. Sure ,the ground is soft and the Foundation is 2'6" deep.
Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by johnson232: 5:38pm On Apr 25, 2017
dubemcapital:

Hopefully, God help us. Sure ,the ground is soft and the Foundation is 2'6" deep.
That is quite deep...
Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by dubemcapital(m): 6:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
cool
Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by dubemcapital(m): 6:30pm On Apr 25, 2017
spyder880:
This is so good, you are really moving your work with good speed and quality, keep it up, we shall be watching and praying for you.

Thank you oga spyder, God has blessed your effort cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by dubemcapital(m): 6:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
Bobugee:
Nice work Dubem. I promise to follow this thread to the end to see how it's gonna turn out. I may consider hoisting up something similar to this plan in due time.

May God bless your handiwork.

Bob Ugee.

Thank you big brother, I believe you
Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by dubemcapital(m): 6:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
Foundation Brace stud and formation

Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by dubemcapital(m): 6:41pm On Apr 26, 2017
Having cast the starting pillars, filling up the foundation pit with sharp sand is preferable but let's use sharp soil for mow.

Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by dubemcapital(m): 5:53am On Apr 29, 2017
We need water tanker to sink the refilled sand in the foundation, however we are going take our concrete level with tje board since it is a sound Plank.

1 Like

Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by dubemcapital(m): 6:00am On Apr 29, 2017
Wow, the water sank very few corners. OK, refilling and compacting /casting no time please .....

1 Like

Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by dubemcapital(m): 8:42pm On Apr 29, 2017
Dpc is Fully completed.

Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
johnson232:

If the project money is on hand, then I think a 3 bedroom bungalow can be completed in a month.

If it can't in today's Nigeria then we need to look at the process.
Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by dubemcapital(m): 9:20pm On Apr 29, 2017
Wall formation

Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by johnson232: 9:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
EgunMogaji:

If the project money is on hand, then I think a 3 bedroom bungalow can be completed in a month.

If it can't in today's Nigeria then we need to look at the process.
Even if the project money is on hand, one can only complete the building carcass & roofing in a month. Extra one to two weeks would be required to complete the finishes.

1 Like

Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by dubemcapital(m): 10:29pm On Apr 29, 2017
Septic tank is on now.

Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
johnson232:

Even if the project money is on hand, one can only complete the building carcass & roofing in a month. Extra one to two weeks would be required to complete the finishes.

I diasgree.

Different trades can multi-task and push the finish at the same time.

Spyder880, Skimanski, gents if money is on hand and land is not rocky or waterlogged (as seen in the pictures) can you build a 3 bedroom bungalow in 30 days?

2 Likes

Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by spyder880(m): 10:44pm On Apr 29, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I diasgree.

Spyder880, Skimanski, gents if money is on hand and land is not rocky or waterlogged (as seen in the pictures) can you build a 3 bedroom bungalow in 30 days?

I think its possible, we have done a 5 bedroom duplex from foundation till painting level in 3 months flat. DubemCapital was in charge of that project also.

We just started a house in Warri with one of my young engineers, a bungalow with flats attached, fence, floor and finish in just 60 days. Yes we can multi task if the cash is all available.

4 Likes

Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by mufutau55(m): 10:55pm On Apr 29, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I diasgree.

What I also like in this part of the world is people working 24 hours even in the dead of night.
Big and tall apartment building finished before you blink your eyes.

Hajji M.

3 Likes

Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by shollyyankee187: 10:58pm On Apr 29, 2017
Can 400k start the foundation of 3 bed room flat
Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by dubemcapital(m): 11:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
[sup][/sup]
shollyyankee187:
Can 400k start the foundation of 3 bed room flat

Yes , it can but I think the question is if it can finish it?

That also depend on the size of the building , type of land and pattern of the the house.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
mufutau55:

What I also like in this part of the world is people working 24 hours even in the dead of night.
Big and tall apartment building finished before you blink your eyes.

Hajji M.

True Sir.

The reason that I'm passionate about it is that I know I could have finished my BQ in that same time frame if I was so inclined.
Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by mufutau55(m): 11:26pm On Apr 29, 2017
EgunMogaji:

True Sir.
The reason that I'm passionate about it is that I know I could have finished my BQ in that same time frame if I was so inclined.

And what I have learnt from the quick build is that you end-up saving money than doing it in a prolong time.
But with my kobo-kobo gathering of funds... who cares if it takes years; as long as we finish it o. smiley

Hajji M.

4 Likes

Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by ajileko: 11:53pm On Apr 29, 2017
Actually, the rough plumbing and electrical work can start now.

1 Like

Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by Nobody: 12:46am On Apr 30, 2017
The building is gradually growing from foundation. Welldone Dubem. Nice work so far.
Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by Badgers14: 2:06am On Apr 30, 2017
johnson232:

I will like to disagree with you Sir.

I completed a 4 bedroom bungalow all ensuite from foundation to turn key (with ties, doors, windows) in 30 days.

The project started Nov 1 and ended Nov 30.

(But before Nov 1, I already purchased all the materials in the BOQ.)

2 Likes

Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by dubemcapital(m): 5:41am On Apr 30, 2017
ajileko:
Actually, the rough plumbing and electrical work can start now.

Good one sir, both of em are starting on Monday hopefully

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Economic Slowdown Deepens Banks’ Woes As Debtors Property Can’t Find Buyers / Anambra Youths Use Pure Water To Quench House Fire In Onitsha (Video) / 4 Simple Ways To Invest In Real Estate In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.