Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Dilemma: She Is 4 Years Older Than Me. What Do I Do? Please Advice O - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dilemma: She Is 4 Years Older Than Me. What Do I Do? Please Advice O (3732 Views)

Dilemma: She's Crazy On Bed, Rich, Older But She Wants Us Married....conclusion / Dilemma: She's Hot as hell, crazy on bed, rich, older but she wants us married.. / 3 Years Older Than My Boyfriend: Is It Ok? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dilemma: She Is 4 Years Older Than Me. What Do I Do? Please Advice O by myboo: 8:56pm On Jan 04, 2010
Friends,

I have been dying for this chic for the past 8 months now

I finally summoned courage to approach her 3 months ago and we have been talking / having a swell time.

Only to discover she is 4 years older than me (she does not look it. Am 27)

Am in dilemmatic situation right now

I like her

What do i do people?
Re: Dilemma: She Is 4 Years Older Than Me. What Do I Do? Please Advice O by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 04, 2010
So what if she's older than you?

Grow some balls, and look beyond the 4-year difference, if you really like her as much as you claim to.
Re: Dilemma: She Is 4 Years Older Than Me. What Do I Do? Please Advice O by skfa1: 9:19pm On Jan 04, 2010
Age is just a number, if u like her, then continue with her if not lean back
Re: Dilemma: She Is 4 Years Older Than Me. What Do I Do? Please Advice O by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 04, 2010
Well she doesnt look older so follow your heart.
Re: Dilemma: She Is 4 Years Older Than Me. What Do I Do? Please Advice O by mamagee3(f): 9:21pm On Jan 04, 2010
Manage her. tongue
Re: Dilemma: She Is 4 Years Older Than Me. What Do I Do? Please Advice O by freecocoa(f): 10:50pm On Jan 04, 2010
Wel u guys re both mature,27 n 31 u shld knw wat u want,if its cool wt u den no wahala.
Re: Dilemma: She Is 4 Years Older Than Me. What Do I Do? Please Advice O by myboo: 2:57pm On Jan 05, 2010
Re: Dilemma: She Is 4 Years Older Than Me. What Do I Do? Please Advice O by kpolli(m): 3:23pm On Jan 05, 2010
my guy no mind this ppl,
age is more than a number, if not God will have created us together n distributed ages,
imagine marryin her n when ur 55 n agile,she is 61 n wrinkled, fat n too unappealing
hit her only if it is temp.
Re: Dilemma: She Is 4 Years Older Than Me. What Do I Do? Please Advice O by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 05, 2010
^^^ shut up please!

@ Poster

at 27 you are an adult, so you can date anybody you like, even if she's 10 years older!
Re: Dilemma: She Is 4 Years Older Than Me. What Do I Do? Please Advice O by kpolli(m): 3:35pm On Jan 05, 2010
ujujoan, ur harsh o,
do u want a polygamous home
Re: Dilemma: She Is 4 Years Older Than Me. What Do I Do? Please Advice O by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 05, 2010
*rooooooolz eyez*
Re: Dilemma: She Is 4 Years Older Than Me. What Do I Do? Please Advice O by kpolli(m): 4:07pm On Jan 05, 2010
y?
Re: Dilemma: She Is 4 Years Older Than Me. What Do I Do? Please Advice O by hermosa(f): 6:19pm On Jan 05, 2010
age ain't nothin but a number, grow a pair and be a man, or grow a tail and run
Re: Dilemma: She Is 4 Years Older Than Me. What Do I Do? Please Advice O by myboo: 9:33pm On Jan 05, 2010
she is also concerned too
Re: Dilemma: She Is 4 Years Older Than Me. What Do I Do? Please Advice O by ruskiee(m): 9:35pm On Jan 05, 2010
freecocoa:

Wel u guys re both mature,27 n 31 u shld knw wat u want,if its cool wt u den no wahala.

Ebonyeyes:

Well she doesnt look older so follow your heart.
Re: Dilemma: She Is 4 Years Older Than Me. What Do I Do? Please Advice O by elvisprest(m): 9:41pm On Jan 05, 2010
This is not a hard decision to make, if you are really convince that you love her, i don't think age should be a bearer since she does not look older, if she is aware of the age difference and she still respect you. i don't see anything wrong with it

1 Like

Re: Dilemma: She Is 4 Years Older Than Me. What Do I Do? Please Advice O by madlady(f): 9:43pm On Jan 05, 2010
elvisprest:

This is not a hard decision to make, if you are really convince that you love her, i don't think age should be a bearer since she does not look older, if she is aware of the age difference and she still respect you. i don't see anything wrong with it

I agree.
Re: Dilemma: She Is 4 Years Older Than Me. What Do I Do? Please Advice O by myboo: 4:00pm On Jan 09, 2010
undecided
Re: Dilemma: She Is 4 Years Older Than Me. What Do I Do? Please Advice O by OSuleiman: 4:35pm On Jan 09, 2010
Guyz Lets be realistic age is more than just a number.Do you know that ladies grow old faster than guyz?I promise you'll be suprise to see the way she wil change PHYSICALLY infact STRUCTURALLY after her first baby.Be wise ooh!
Re: Dilemma: She Is 4 Years Older Than Me. What Do I Do? Please Advice O by Ben13: 4:54pm On Jan 09, 2010
lol look for a younger babe o shocked NL won't tell u truth grin
Re: Dilemma: She Is 4 Years Older Than Me. What Do I Do? Please Advice O by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 09, 2010
find younger babe pls
Re: Dilemma: She Is 4 Years Older Than Me. What Do I Do? Please Advice O by madlady(f): 5:18pm On Jan 09, 2010
Emzybrown:

find younger babe pls

Why do you think a 31 year old girl is too old for him? shocked
Re: Dilemma: She Is 4 Years Older Than Me. What Do I Do? Please Advice O by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 10, 2010
madlady:

Why do you think a 31 year old girl is too old for him? shocked

I did wonder about that too.
Re: Dilemma: She Is 4 Years Older Than Me. What Do I Do? Please Advice O by hbabe(f): 5:12pm On Jan 10, 2010
OP, if you are uncomfortable with the age difference I suggest you let her know and break up now. Allow her find someone else while she still has the time.
Re: Dilemma: She Is 4 Years Older Than Me. What Do I Do? Please Advice O by zincalo: 5:17pm On Jan 10, 2010
age doesnt matter

COVER THE FACE AND SHATTER THE BASE grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Dilemma: She Is 4 Years Older Than Me. What Do I Do? Please Advice O by Self(m): 10:11pm On Jan 10, 2010
Is it today that you realise she is four years older than you are? Let me tell you that syndrome of am 25 and she is 37 has gone far back when my ancestors died. Lately in us a woman of 45 got married to a man of 34 and the most unbelievable part of the confirmed story is that the man is the one bearing children instead of the woman whos is now under menopause take it or leave it . Log on to: abcnews.go.com/health/story. So dear if there is mutual love between both of you forget age matter its just number.
Re: Dilemma: She Is 4 Years Older Than Me. What Do I Do? Please Advice O by jenibayo(f): 10:13pm On Jan 10, 2010
hbabe:

OP, if you are uncomfortable with the age difference I suggest you let her know and break up now. Allow her find someone else while she still has the time.

True
Re: Dilemma: She Is 4 Years Older Than Me. What Do I Do? Please Advice O by WhyAWhy(m): 10:54pm On Jan 10, 2010
I have been there. It's really hard to say the truth. In my own case, I decided to take BEN JOHNSON. Things like this depends on a lot of factors for example, Does she know that she's older than you. Does she have a personality that can boss you in future? If yes, then run because she's going to drum it into your ears that she's older than you. It works for some, My aunty is 2 years older than my uncle and they're doing fine (I guess). Good luck

1 Like

Re: Dilemma: She Is 4 Years Older Than Me. What Do I Do? Please Advice O by oluclem(m): 11:10pm On Jan 10, 2010
Age is more than a number, think about it very well, If you make a mistake, it's u that will suffer it and NL will not be there with u.

(1) (Reply)

I Love Older Women / Prophecy Against Us Getting Married / Can You Imagine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.