Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

If Pentecostals Ever Get The Kind Of Money And Power The Catholic Church Has. . - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Pentecostals Ever Get The Kind Of Money And Power The Catholic Church Has. . (1670 Views)

ALL Pentecostals Should Read This / Signs Your Church Has Been Secularized / Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Pentecostals Ever Get The Kind Of Money And Power The Catholic Church Has. . by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:02pm On Jan 04, 2010
Can the last person to flee the planet remember to turn the lights off. grin grin

quote from pastor aio
Re: If Pentecostals Ever Get The Kind Of Money And Power The Catholic Church Has. . by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:04pm On Jan 04, 2010
at least Chris Okotie would get a decent shot at being president grin grin
Re: If Pentecostals Ever Get The Kind Of Money And Power The Catholic Church Has. . by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:07pm On Jan 04, 2010
. . . . . . . and pastor chris oyakhilome was their head, then billboard business in Nigeria would be officially Government owned grin grin
Re: If Pentecostals Ever Get The Kind Of Money And Power The Catholic Church Has. . by PastorAIO: 9:15pm On Jan 04, 2010
ooooooooh, dis guy, you're trying to get me into trouble. You want people to be looking at me and thinking 'whish kin pastor be dis one sef'? They are even already thinking that, but you just want to pour kerosene inside the fire.

Okay, let me kuku jump inside completely.

Forget the sale of indulgences, If penterascals control tings . . . .

. . . Heaven go get gate fee.
Re: If Pentecostals Ever Get The Kind Of Money And Power The Catholic Church Has. . by JeSoul(f): 9:21pm On Jan 04, 2010
lol, funny topic . . .
If Pentecostals Ever Get The Kind Of Money And Power The Catholic Church Has . . . there would be an acute scarcity of hair gel.

If Pentecostals Ever Get The Kind Of Money And Power The Catholic Church Has . . . the only item on the church program would be "offering and tithes"

If Christians Ever Get The Kind Of Money And Power The Catholic Church Has . . . they would give it back, counting it as nothing to be grasped or sought after, because they know their true treasure lies in Heaven.
Re: If Pentecostals Ever Get The Kind Of Money And Power The Catholic Church Has. . by JeSoul(f): 9:22pm On Jan 04, 2010
Pastor AIO:

ooooooooh, dis guy, you're trying to get me into trouble. You want people to be looking at me and thinking 'whish kin pastor be dis one sef'? They are even already thinking that, but you just want to pour kerosene inside the fire.

Lol grin and Tonye T would be collecting the money grin
Re: If Pentecostals Ever Get The Kind Of Money And Power The Catholic Church Has. . by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:24pm On Jan 04, 2010
Pastor AIO:

hahaha LMAO errrrrr do you think davidylan would volunteer to be bouncer grin grin
Re: If Pentecostals Ever Get The Kind Of Money And Power The Catholic Church Has. . by AbuZola3(m): 9:25pm On Jan 04, 2010
Xtrianity is a scam
Re: If Pentecostals Ever Get The Kind Of Money And Power The Catholic Church Has. . by PastorAIO: 9:26pm On Jan 04, 2010
JeSoul:

If Christians Ever Get The Kind Of Money And Power The Catholic Church Has . . . they would give it back, counting it as nothing to be grasped or sought after, because they know their true treasure lies in Heaven.

Wow!  Beautiful.  All the more so because I wasn't expecting it.   wink
Re: If Pentecostals Ever Get The Kind Of Money And Power The Catholic Church Has. . by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:26pm On Jan 04, 2010
JeSoul:

lol, funny topic . . .
If Pentecostals Ever Get The Kind Of Money And Power The Catholic Church Has . . . there would be an acute scarcity of hair gel.

If Pentecostals Ever Get The Kind Of Money And Power The Catholic Church Has . . . the only item on the church program would be "offering and tithes"

Jesoul. . . . hair gel. . . . .haba. . . . . .ROTFLMAO
Re: If Pentecostals Ever Get The Kind Of Money And Power The Catholic Church Has. . by PastorAIO: 9:29pm On Jan 04, 2010
If Muslims control tings . . . get ready to rush for your virgins because their won't be enough to go round.
Re: If Pentecostals Ever Get The Kind Of Money And Power The Catholic Church Has. . by PastorAIO: 9:30pm On Jan 04, 2010
Chrisbenogor:

Jesoul. . . . hair gel. . . . .haba. . . . . .ROTFLMAO

Me sef I go open shop.
Re: If Pentecostals Ever Get The Kind Of Money And Power The Catholic Church Has. . by JeSoul(f): 9:38pm On Jan 04, 2010
Pastor AIO:

Wow!  Beautiful.  All the more so because I wasn't expecting it.   wink
Na so oh pastor. We shall know them by their fruit abi?

Pastor AIO:

If Muslims control tings . . . get ready to rush for your virgins because their won't be enough to go round.
Hehe . . . 
If Muslims Ever Get The Kind Of Money And Power The Catholic Church Has . . . imagine Abuzola x 6billion . . . a frightening thought if I ever had one

Pastor AIO:

Me sef I go open shop.
Talk about a recession proof business  grin
Re: If Pentecostals Ever Get The Kind Of Money And Power The Catholic Church Has. . by PastorAIO: 9:41pm On Jan 04, 2010
JeSoul:

Hehe . . . 
If Muslims Ever Get The Kind Of Money And Power The Catholic Church Has . . . imagine Abuzola x 6billion . . . a frightening thought if I ever had one

That will be the end of the internet. It will be called the quranic net.
Re: If Pentecostals Ever Get The Kind Of Money And Power The Catholic Church Has. . by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:42pm On Jan 04, 2010
^^^^ Simply put Seun would be looking for a new career grin grin
Re: If Pentecostals Ever Get The Kind Of Money And Power The Catholic Church Has. . by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 04, 2010
If Atheists ever get the kind of money and power the Catholic church has. . .
Re: If Pentecostals Ever Get The Kind Of Money And Power The Catholic Church Has. . by PastorAIO: 11:39pm On Jan 04, 2010
^^^ seems like someone is not feeling very inspired today. That makes a change.
Re: If Pentecostals Ever Get The Kind Of Money And Power The Catholic Church Has. . by Nobody: 12:18am On Jan 05, 2010
Pastor AIO:

^^^ seems like someone is not feeling very inspired today. That makes a change.

why do most of you like to take jabs at others but cant stand it when you're the ones under the spotlight?

I edited my post before sending, not that it matters.
Re: If Pentecostals Ever Get The Kind Of Money And Power The Catholic Church Has. . by KunleOshob(m): 9:29am On Jan 05, 2010
@post
If they did, i would pack my load and go and live in somalia.
Re: If Pentecostals Ever Get The Kind Of Money And Power The Catholic Church Has. . by DeepSight(m): 10:08am On Jan 05, 2010
They don't even yet have the money or power of the Roman Institution, and they are already wheezing around in private jets while the Pope still flies Alitalia.

Someone insisted to me recently that G.O. Adeboye has more global commitments than the Pope, thus justifying the private Jet. . .
Re: If Pentecostals Ever Get The Kind Of Money And Power The Catholic Church Has. . by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:12am On Jan 05, 2010
KunleOshob:

@post
If they did, i would pack my load and go and live in somalia.
ROTFLMAO dude them go stone you to death for there, why not just buy hair gel from pastor aio and join the trend  grin grin grin
Re: If Pentecostals Ever Get The Kind Of Money And Power The Catholic Church Has. . by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:14am On Jan 05, 2010
Deep Sight:

They don't even yet have the money or power of the Roman Institution, and they are already wheezing around in private jets while the Pope still flies Alitalia.

Someone insisted to me recently that G.O. Adeboye has more global commitments than the Pope, thus justifying the private Jet. . .

hmmmm true true true.
Re: If Pentecostals Ever Get The Kind Of Money And Power The Catholic Church Has. . by KunleOshob(m): 10:21am On Jan 05, 2010
Deep Sight:

He probably means that the catholic church is already an established global brand whilst Adeboye is still trying to grow his own franchise into a global one hence the need to travel around more and the neccessity of a private jet.
Re: If Pentecostals Ever Get The Kind Of Money And Power The Catholic Church Has. . by Kx: 10:29am On Jan 05, 2010
KunleOshob:

still trying to grow his own franchise into a global one and the neccessity of a private jet.

for a moment i thought i was reading about KFC or Mr Biggs.
Re: If Pentecostals Ever Get The Kind Of Money And Power The Catholic Church Has. . by lawrence83: 1:01pm On Jan 05, 2010
@ all

Bwahahahahhahhahha!
@poster

There will be 15 privates jet per pastor.
Re: If Pentecostals Ever Get The Kind Of Money And Power The Catholic Church Has. . by lawrence83: 5:39pm On Jan 05, 2010
JeSoul:

lol, funny topic . . .

Hope u r not talking about my pastor cool

"give your life a meaning" tongue
Re: If Pentecostals Ever Get The Kind Of Money And Power The Catholic Church Has. . by MyJoe: 6:15pm On Jan 05, 2010
JeSoul:

lol, funny topic . . .

If Christians Ever Get The Kind Of Money And Power The Catholic Church Has . . . they would [s]give it back, counting it as nothing to be grasped or sought after, because they know their true treasure lies in Heaven[/s] buy up the planet, because they know their heaven lies in treasure.
Re: If Pentecostals Ever Get The Kind Of Money And Power The Catholic Church Has. . by No2Atheism(m): 7:05pm On Jan 05, 2010
@topic

I would volunteer to help spend it . . .  grin grin grin . . .

---------------------------------------------------------------------
On a more serious note . . .

Any serious christian knows that being very comfortable is good but being rich is a trap and disaster waiting to happen, hence most serious christians would prefer to just be comfortable . . . that includes me . . . 

Hence personally I would rather not have access to the wealth of the Catholic Church . . . cus reality is that Wealth corrupts . . .
Re: If Pentecostals Ever Get The Kind Of Money And Power The Catholic Church Has. . by Chrisbenogor(m): 7:28pm On Jan 05, 2010
^^^^Âshimolowo et al might not agree with you
Re: If Pentecostals Ever Get The Kind Of Money And Power The Catholic Church Has. . by bawomolo(m): 10:10pm On Jan 05, 2010
Kx:

for a moment i thought i was reading about KFC or Mr Biggs.

of course, why do you think RCCG is competing with McDonalds for more branches in every corner grin

lol@heaven go get gate fee.

tpia.:

If Atheists ever get the kind of money and power the Catholic church has. . .

creflo dollar would be chilling in kirikiri cheesy
Re: If Pentecostals Ever Get The Kind Of Money And Power The Catholic Church Has. . by KunleOshob(m): 10:08am On Jan 06, 2010
Evidently penterascal doctrines are far from being christlike grin
Re: If Pentecostals Ever Get The Kind Of Money And Power The Catholic Church Has. . by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 07, 2010
we will be getting ready for the world's end!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Leave Her, She Had A Baby Twice From Another Man And Iam A Christain / Does God Have A Personal Life? / Daily Confessions And Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.