Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Why Do I See Repeating Numbers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do I See Repeating Numbers (2358 Views)

New Year's 2020, & Of Course Has 20 Repeating Itself, but Why? Happy 2020 Y'all. / Bible Emergency Numbers That Will Shock You / When I See The Blood, I Will Pass Over You - Olamide Obire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I See Repeating Numbers by Nobody: 2:59am On Apr 24, 2017
plz i need help and explanation.for the past one month i have been seeing double numbers each time i just decide to check the time on my phone even this midnight i checked my phone nd it showed me 12:12 during the day i keep seeing 4:44,3:33,11:11 plz dz haz been recurring for a while now at firfirst i just push it aside but now i keep seeing double number over and over again plz help me explain plz....
Re: Why Do I See Repeating Numbers by phynofino: 3:23am On Apr 24, 2017
Use the number play lotto or Baba ijebu

6 Likes

Re: Why Do I See Repeating Numbers by whirlwind7(m): 5:48am On Apr 24, 2017
You are not alone.

For me, there are days that whenever I glance at any digital timepiece near me, I almost always see its 4:44pm. This has happened so many times, I have lost count.
I have asked myself if there's anything that compels me to unconsciously check the time at that period. I'm not superstitious, and until I get a definite pointer as to what its all about, I choose to put it down as "one of those things"
I don't let a fear of the unknown run my life.
Re: Why Do I See Repeating Numbers by Seun(m): 8:15am On Apr 24, 2017
It's just coincidence. Your mind is playing tricks on you by forgetting the instances when you checked the time and it didn't follow any pattern.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do I See Repeating Numbers by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 24, 2017
phynofino:
Use the number play lotto or Baba ijebu
it seems that u arent someone whu takes things seriously in life plz seek advice mentally
Re: Why Do I See Repeating Numbers by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 24, 2017
Seun:
It's just coincidence. Your mind is playing tricks on you by forgetting the instances when you checked the time and it didn't follow any pattern.
u are far from correct.why havent i had this coincidence before and truly i neva for once thought about it till it recurring

1 Like

Re: Why Do I See Repeating Numbers by Wilgrea7(m): 3:19pm On Apr 24, 2017
i think it has something to do with zodiac or so... i literally know nothing on this subject grin

cc: sarassin.. loj.. chieveboy... ... maybe you can help
Re: Why Do I See Repeating Numbers by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 24, 2017
Wilgrea7:
i think it has something to do with zodiac or so... i literally know nothing on this subject grin

Whatsup bro?

On the basis of the description he made, I would tend to believe it is just coincidence. When you see things that reinforces that, the brain notices it easily, and forgets all the other instances.

But it is just my opinion.

Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do I See Repeating Numbers by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 24, 2017
LoJ:

Whatsup bro?

On the basis of the description he made, I would tend to believe it is just coincidence. When you see things that reinforces that, the brain notices it easily, and forgets all the other instances.

Cheers
i hope dz happens to you so u will know how weird it is.
Re: Why Do I See Repeating Numbers by chieveboy(m): 4:17pm On Apr 24, 2017
@Wilgrea7

Numbers basically represent value, but what value?

The number termed 'PHI', the Fibonaci sequence, PI etc couldn't have been coincidental...

There is a thread about recursions between nature and artificial creations by Billyionaire, see what you can find there.

This is the deal though: whatever you see, say a phone has about 4 dimensional aspect. The dimension where everything falls into numbers, shapes, signs, formula, geometry is the fourth dimension aka the Mental plane.

If your mind "plays tricks on you" as Seun puts it ( Although technically impossible), by bringing forth numbers, it's a case of having more access to a part of your mind (brain) at a deeper core...You are getting mental. That's, you are operating closer to the core of objects you relate with. This can be helpful if you find balance as this also could unbalance you..thats when you are 'mental' indeed as in the 'kolo' type.

In essence, all am saying is: whatever a computer does (refer to recursions in nature...) at a certain aspect of it, everything is a series of 0s and 1s. Someone who knows them is a wizard or geek. The OP's case is a mental case with possibility of genuity and 'kolo'...such is the case with everything else though.

Consequently this means there is a number combo for beauty, prosperity, health, spirituality, death etc. Those who took the pain to study and understand numbers use it to their advantage for it is part and parcel of creation! Number is an element of creation...it's just a part of many. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I See Repeating Numbers by Amberon: 4:45pm On Apr 24, 2017
That person was serious. There was a man who won a bet or lotto (can't remember which , was still a child when it happened) when asked, he said he had a dream and an old man called some numbers in his dream, he then woke up and while going about his daily activities , saw a mentally unstable man who kept repeating the same numbers he had heard in his dream. Then he played and bingo! He hit it big.

The case in this op is quite different tho.
Frenzy007:
it seems that u arent someone whu takes things seriously in life plz seek advice mentally
Re: Why Do I See Repeating Numbers by Amberon: 4:45pm On Apr 24, 2017
Oga Seun, this is no coincidence.
Seun:
Re: Why Do I See Repeating Numbers by Wilgrea7(m): 4:46pm On Apr 24, 2017
chieveboy:
@Wilgrea7

The number termed 'PHI', the Fibonaci sequence, PI etc couldn't have been coincidental...

There is a thread about recursions between nature and artificial creations by Billyionaire, see what you can find there.

This is the deal though: whatever you see, say a phone has about 4 dimensional aspect. The dimension where everything falls into numbers, shapes, signs, formula, geometry is the fourth dimension aka the Mental plane.

If your mind "plays tricks on you" as Seun puts it ( Although technically impossible), by bringing forth numbers, it's a case of having more access to a part of your mind (brain) at a deeper core...You are getting mental. That's, you are operating closer to the core of objects you relate with. This can be helpful if you find balance as this also could unbalance you..thats when you are 'mental' indeed as in the 'kolo' type.

In essence, all am saying is: whatever a computer does (refer to recursions in nature...) at a certain aspect of it, everything is a series of 0s and 1s. Someone who knows them is a wizard or geek. The OP's case is a mental case with possibility of genuity and 'kolo'...such is the case with everything else though.

Consequently this means there is a number combo for beauty, prosperity, health, spirituality, death etc. Those who took the pain to study and understand numbers use it to their advantage for it is part and parcel of creation! Number is an element of creation...it's just a part of many. Thanks.

wow... thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Why Do I See Repeating Numbers by Wilgrea7(m): 4:47pm On Apr 24, 2017
LoJ:

Whatsup bro?

Cheers

thanks for your contribution.. God bless
Re: Why Do I See Repeating Numbers by Amberon: 4:48pm On Apr 24, 2017
I have had a similar experience tho but mine was just waking up everyday in the middle of the night at a particular time without an alarm going off. Thank God it stopped.
Frenzy007:
u are far from correct.why havent i had this coincidence before and truly i neva for once thought about it till it recurring
Re: Why Do I See Repeating Numbers by Amberon: 4:50pm On Apr 24, 2017
An atheist who believes in the zodaic. undecided
Wilgrea7:

Re: Why Do I See Repeating Numbers by Wilgrea7(m): 4:58pm On Apr 24, 2017
Amberon:
An atheist who believes in the zodaic. undecided

I'm not an atheist
Re: Why Do I See Repeating Numbers by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 24, 2017
chieveboy:
@Wilgrea7
This tendency to "spiritualize" everything without solid elements, is the reason why sane rational and logical thinker reject the truths of esoterism and view it as simply a more sophisticated form of religion. And in many case, they are right.

The simple fact that someone repeatedly sees numbers in double is not, in my view, enough reason to claim anything esoteric. When I was a pentecostal christian, they used to see in every single event an attack from the devil or a message from some angel. This issue of seeing numbers is far from being extraordinary. only in this thread at least 2 to 3 people have made the same claim, and the thread has less than 2 pages. This is how common it is.

I believe people claiming esoteric knowledge should be serious and not superficial. There are no enough evidence in this case to talk about anything esoteric. The highest probability in my perspective is simply a trick of the brain.

Frenzy007:
i hope dz happens to you so u will know how weird it is.
You have no idea how many "weird" things I witness everyday. I am not the type to joke with spiritual things and be claiming angel when there all you can see is a snow(man).

Wilgrea7:
thanks for your contribution.. God bless
thanks. For you too, May the blessing be.
Re: Why Do I See Repeating Numbers by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 24, 2017
LoJ:

This tendency to "spiritualize" everything without solid elements, is the reason why sane rational and logical thinker reject the truths of esoterism and view it as simply a more sophisticated form of religion. And in many case, they are right.

The simple fact that someone repeatedly sees numbers in double is not, in my view, enough reason to claim anything esoteric. When I was a pentecostal christian, they used to see in every single event an attack from the devil or a message from some angel. This issue of seeing numbers is far from being extraordinary. only in this thread at least 2 to 3 people have made the same claim, and the thread has less than 2 pages. This is how common it is.

I believe people claiming esoteric knowledge should be serious and not superficial. There are no enough evidence in this case to talk about anything esoteric. The highest probability in my perspective is simply a trick of the brain.

You have no idea how many "weird" things I witness everyday. I am not the type to joke with spiritual things and be claiming angel when there all you can see is a snow(man).

i think u shuld google"seeing double numbers"and see wat m talking about..
Re: Why Do I See Repeating Numbers by chieveboy(m): 7:18pm On Apr 24, 2017
LoJ:

Talking about rationality, the statement you quoted happens to be the most 'un-esoteric' of my post. Don't numbers represent value generally speaking? Won't every one find more to 'general' and 'normal' stuff if they go deeper? They would...bout everything else especially the most "normal" and rational ones!!!

"Solid elements": I for one have had too many experience of 'un-solid elements' and solid elements. I got the principle, so I can't help it. To go with what only the eyes can see is to live life asleep. Einstein etc who made efforts esoterically (which benefits all today) was alive when he lived.

"Superficial" is a relative term. So factoring the fact that all things are dependent on the beholder just as your signature explains, it is a rule that nothing is extra-ordinary, nothing is special, no brain is playing anything, nothing is invisible...the list is endless. It all depends on the person involved. I think from here, you can see the distinction between esoteric and 'rational thinkers'.
Re: Why Do I See Repeating Numbers by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 24, 2017
chieveboy:
I dont think you will make any sense from my post, so I will make it short.

I am not an ignorant of the arcane/initiatic sciences and of spiritual practice, nor do I function solely by reason, as you wrongly implied. I know enough, not to generalize everything and call every single strange occurence, a case of paranormal. And I repeat it again, in my view there are no enough elements (and by that I do not necessarily mean scientific evidence) from the OP, to quickly bring in esoteric knowledge. This habit has turned the greatness of spiritual practice into a comedy, and nairaland is a good case study.

Peace profound.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I See Repeating Numbers by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 24, 2017
Frenzy007:
i think u shuld google"seeing double numbers"and see wat m talking about..
Thank you for the advice. i have already searched this issue, many times.

Greetings.
Re: Why Do I See Repeating Numbers by chieveboy(m): 9:37pm On Apr 24, 2017
LoJ:

I dont think you will make any sense from my post, so I will make it short.

I am not an ignorant of the arcane/initiatic sciences and of spiritual practice, nor do I function solely by reason, as you wrongly implied. I know enough, not to generalize everything and call every single strange occurence, a case of paranormal. And I repeat it again, in my view there are no enough elements (and by that I do not necessarily mean scientific evidence) from the OP, to quickly bring in esoteric knowledge. This habit has turned the greatness of spiritual practice into a comedy, and nairaland is a good case study.

Peace profound.

Am actually concerned you didn't understand the post you quoted.

I also doubt I made a definitive declaration of the OPs state as "spiritual" though everything else traces it's roots to the spiritual, there by making everything else spiritual.

Ultimately I think the situation is a case of a haste to define my posts...if you factor in the statement about nothing being special or not special...
Re: Why Do I See Repeating Numbers by kellytuns(m): 5:37am On Apr 25, 2017
Hello dear the repeating numbers you are seeing is called angel numbers,this means you are not alone and you are a special being. You may goggle Angel numbers
Re: Why Do I See Repeating Numbers by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 25, 2017
Lotto revelation.... grin
Seriously you need to take a trip to your village.... somebody needs to answer some questions cool

Btw, never mind. Happened to me sometime. t'will pass.

Brownbarbie97:
come see number make you take play game
Re: Why Do I See Repeating Numbers by Nobody: 4:25am On Apr 26, 2017
think seun shuld explain dz yesterday i was sent to buy #400 fuel and we on the generator by 8:02pm or so while still using my phone in the night the gen went off nd i checked the time immediately it went off and the time was exactly and i mean exactly 12:12 me i just remove my mind from it since u guys are my mind is just playing tricks and or its justs coincidence but today dat i bought #450 fuel and we on the gen by 9pm dz gen still off at exactly 1:11am plz seun and co plz explain dz on coz i dont understand again dz midnight i woke to check nairaland and stuffs the time was 3:33am plz explain dz
coz i am confused i dont understand why i keep seeing 4:44,11:11,3:33,and 12:12 almost every single day not all a day but plz explain dz one whether its my mind dats controlling the generator or all dz is just coincidence....
Re: Why Do I See Repeating Numbers by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 28, 2017
Frenzy007:
think seun shuld explain dz yesterday i was sent to buy #400 fuel and we on the generator by 8:02pm or so while still using my phone in the night the gen went off nd i checked the time immediately it went off and the time was exactly and i mean exactly 12:12 me i just remove my mind from it since u guys are my mind is just playing tricks and or its justs coincidence but today dat i bought #450 fuel and we on the gen by 9pm dz gen still off at exactly 1:11am plz seun and co plz explain dz on coz i dont understand again dz midnight i woke to check nairaland and stuffs the time was 3:33am plz explain dz
coz i am confused i dont understand why i keep seeing 4:44,11:11,3:33,and 12:12 almost every single day not all a day but plz explain dz one whether its my mind dats controlling the generator or all dz is just coincidence....

U seem to have received a lot of advice from pple with vast knowledge already...me I don't know much numbers but it's good that u pay attention to what you notice.

I used to work in a financial institution...and on each working day I notice a number comes up repeatedly over a space of time...
This is what I mean...a customer comes to pay 40k, I count and post..the next immediate customer presents his slip to withdraw 40k,next customer is a western union transaction to pull funds sent from USA resulting in a total of 40k...as If that's not Enough...a colleague is chatting me on screen to borrow him 40k, next withdrawal is 40k again.when I feel it's about to stop a customer comes to withdraw a 160k instead of collecting he saying split it into 40k each and pay it into my children's separate accounts then he hands me 4 different deposit slips.. and this goes on and on for about 20mins .
Next day and everyday between the hrs of 12noon and 12:20pm, I notice the same thing with another number. I'm not saying it doesn't mean something, but whateva it means, I try to assume it's just coincidence so I can leave a normal life...
The brain is very calculative organ...for reason best known to it does stuffs to us based on what we've seen before, you know it never sleeps even when we sleep but it's functionality is subject to the sleeping of the rest of the body. Anything could trigger it to present to us sequence of numbers...a couple of months ago, I wake up at exactly 2:20am everyday for close to 2months...I don't what that meant but the doctor told me I might have stressed my body causing my brain to wake me up after certain hrs of sleep but Even if I sleep 9pm I wake up 2:20am, if sleep at 12pm..i still wake up 2:20am.

I'm not athiest, I'm believe in spiritual things..so i seize the opportunity to pray and read during these periods

All am I'm saying is before u start to go all spiritual seeking answers in strange places where u'll get scammed, or starting to feel u r going bonkers or u are an angel or prophet....first assume that it's just coincidence so that u can live a normal, peaceful life....cos it could be just be mere coincidences

Peace..

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I See Repeating Numbers by Seun(m): 3:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
If it's not a coincidence, then what is it, exactly? Do you think that showing you repeated numbers is God's way of communicating with you?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do I See Repeating Numbers by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 28, 2017
1StopRudeness:

U seem to have received a lot of advice from pple with vast knowledge already...me I don't know much numbers but it's good that u pay attention to what you notice.

I used to work in a financial institution...and on each working day I notice a number comes up repeatedly over a space of time...
This is what I mean...a customer comes to pay 40k, I count and post..the next immediate customer presents his slip to withdraw 40k,next customer is a western union transaction to pull funds sent from USA resulting in a total of 40k...as If that's not Enough...a colleague is chatting me on screen to borrow him 40k, next withdrawal is 40k again.when I feel it's about to stop a customer comes to withdraw a 160k instead of collecting he saying split it into 40k each and pay it into my children's separate accounts then he hands me 4 different deposit slips.. and this goes on and on for about 20mins .
Next day and everyday between the hrs of 12noon and 12:20pm, I notice the same thing with another number. I'm not saying it doesn't mean something, but whateva it means, I try to assume it's just coincidence so I can leave a normal life...
The brain is very calculative organ...for reason best known to it does stuffs to us based on what we've seen before, you know it never sleeps even when we sleep but it's functionality is subject to the sleeping of the rest of the body. Anything could trigger it to present to us sequence of numbers...a couple of months ago, I wake up at exactly 2:20am everyday for close to 2months...I don't what that meant but the doctor told me I might have stressed my body causing my brain to wake me up after certain hrs of sleep but Even if I sleep 9pm I wake up 2:20am, if sleep at 12pm..i still wake up 2:20am.

I'm not athiest, I'm believe in spiritual things..so i seize the opportunity to pray and read during these periods

All am I'm saying is before u start to go all spiritual seeking answers in strange places where u'll get scammed, or starting to feel u r going bonkers or u are an angel or prophet....first assume that it's just coincidence so that u can live a normal, peaceful life....cos it could be just be mere coincidences

Peace..
lol I DONT BELIEVE IN PRAYERS OR god.But thanks for the advicecheesy
Re: Why Do I See Repeating Numbers by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 28, 2017
1StopRudeness:

Peace..
lol I DONT BELIEVE IN PRAYERS OR god.But thanks for the advice.
Re: Why Do I See Repeating Numbers by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 28, 2017
Seun:
If it's not a coincidence, then what is it, exactly? Do you think that showing you repeated numbers is God's way of communicating with you?
who said anything about god.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I See Repeating Numbers by Viking007(m): 5:01am On Apr 29, 2017
Seun:
cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

''if You Want To Be Successful In Life, love-vendor Your Prayer Life'' - Uebert Angel / Pastor Touch Buttocks Of Female Member While Casting Out Demons / Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.