Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls (9769 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) / Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie / "I Met Nnamdi Kanu In Ghana, Buying Pizza" - Igbo Lady Said In December 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 24, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls by sarrki(m): 8:31am On Apr 24, 2017
I don't think this is good

Our Lord should be respected
Pls

5 Likes

Re: Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls by Oblitz(m): 8:33am On Apr 24, 2017
see blasphemy! kai

6 Likes

Re: Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 24, 2017
Mynd44 Lalasticlala watch how the IPOB children sang that Nnamdi Kanu is our lord and savior

4 Likes

Re: Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 24, 2017
IPOB children are singing that Nnamdi Kanu is holy and their lord and savior

7 Likes

Re: Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls by GoodandBad007: 8:41am On Apr 24, 2017
Receive Sense ijn.

Youths of this our country, I take God beg Us, Let's wake up from slumber, Let's not vote anyone who is previously in Government into any government position again especially when they have nothing to show for it.

5 Likes

Re: Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls by Kamanuozuzu: 8:43am On Apr 24, 2017
sarrki:
I don't think this is good

Our Lord should be respected
Pls

Mental slavery is the worst type of slavery.

3 Likes

Re: Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 24, 2017
mynd44 Lalasticlala seun watch the video of IPOB children saying Nnamdi is holy and their savior

4 Likes

Re: Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 24, 2017
Kamanuozuzu:

Mental slavery is the worst type of slavery.

mental slavery is better than believing that Nnamdi Kanu is as holy as Jesus Christ

5 Likes

Re: Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls by tribalistseun: 9:22am On Apr 24, 2017
IpobExposed:
mynd44 Lalasticlala seun watch the video of IPOB children saying Nnamdi is holy and their savior
I'm happy you qouted these 3 people at the same time. And I will use this opportunity to say this, I don't know if they're the ones that sent and gave you(ipobExposed) to open an account and the only thing you do is to come up with tribalistic contents week in week out. I'm shock that your account have not been banned for 20years if not more. I know they encourage you to continue that's why you dig up any nonsense about igbos to start tribal wars.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 24, 2017
tribalistseun:
I'm happy you qouted these 3 people at the same time. And I will use this opportunity to say this, I don't know if they're the ones that sent and gave you(ipobExposed) to open an account and the only thing you do is to come up with tribalistic contents week in week out. I'm shock that your account have not been banned for 20years if not more. I know they encourage you to continue that's why you dig up any nonsense about igbos to start tribal wars.
My brother please leave him for now, his time will come and he will know that surugede is a dance of the spirit and not a child's play.
Ndi be anyi si na nwata bulie nna ya elu ngwongwo na ngwongwo ayochie ya anya

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls by melodyogonna(m): 10:52am On Apr 24, 2017
IpobExposed:
We all saw that some children sang and protested against the incarceration of Nnamdi Kanu in pictures. But we didn't know what they sang.

The IPOB children sang

Holy Holy Holy Nnamdi Kanu is our lord and savior

This is the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3trWj9wfmg

My advice to IPOB no man is holy.
No mortal man is qualified to be compared to Jesus.

Your savior is Jesus Christ not Nnamdi Kanu.

Abuse me if you like your prick will just bend
Is it jesus that is in prison now for our freedom?? bros many people can save you from different things and they all, are your saviour.

1 Like

Re: Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 24, 2017
GEE UA RUNNING MAD OO BUT INCASE U DON'T KNOW I END MY PRAYERS WITH NNAMDI KANUS NAME...... EVERYBODY IS ENTITLE TO HIS BELIEVE.....ALL THIS RESEARCH UR DOING ON NNAMDI KANU AND BIAFRANS IF U HAD CHANNEL IT INTO SOMETHING THAT WILL BETTER UR LIFE U MIGHT BY NOW BE THE FIRST ZOO CITIZEN TO ENVENT OR EVEN PROVIDE A SUBSTITIONAL ENERGY TO GAS AND PETROL. Or might even have find a cure to death and raise the dead buhari u claiming is alive.

4 Likes

Re: Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls by Fx55(m): 10:59am On Apr 24, 2017
IpobExposed:
We all saw that some children sang and protested against the incarceration of Nnamdi Kanu in pictures. But we didn't know what they sang.

The IPOB children sang

This is the video.

I think you're gradually running mental. U'll soon hit the market and that would be the end.... Like joke, like joke.

11 Likes

Re: Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls by bantudra: 11:14am On Apr 24, 2017
tribalistseun:

is it true or not...i dont have enough data to watch the video....

1 Like

Re: Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls by dreamwords: 11:48am On Apr 24, 2017
[s]
IpobExposed:

The IPOB children sang

This is the video.

[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls by bantudra: 11:51am On Apr 24, 2017
dreamwords:
angry angry

i assume at your meme its true....the children realy sang that...

1 Like

Re: Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls by Sunnycliff(m): 11:52am On Apr 24, 2017
Hope you are preparing not to fail your 11th Jamb exams this period. Ipobexposed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls by bantudra: 11:54am On Apr 24, 2017
dreamwords:
[s][/s]

is this all you have to say??...what concern yoruba with this matter now??...

was it the yorubas that forced the children to sing that rubbish??...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls by dreamwords: 11:57am On Apr 24, 2017
[[s]quote author=bantudra post=55867335]
1is this all you have to say??...what concern yoruba with this matter now??...

was it the yorubas that forced the children to sing that rubbish??...[/quote][/s]
Stop masturbating with biafran vaseline so that your dead prick will revive

6 Likes

Re: Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls by Ojiofor: 12:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
IpobExposed:
Mynd44 Lalasticlala watch how the IPOB children sang that Nnamdi Kanu is our lord and savior
What do you want Mynd44 and Lalasticlala to do about it or what can they do about it?

1 Like

Re: Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls by Garrithe1st: 12:23pm On Apr 24, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is greater than Jesus according to IPOB Yoots..

grin

1 Like

Re: Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls by bantudra: 12:27pm On Apr 24, 2017
dreamwords:
[[s]quote author=bantudra post=55867335]
1is this all you have to say??...what concern yoruba with this matter now??...

was it the yorubas that forced the children to sing that rubbish??...[/s]
Stop masturbating with biafran vaseline so that your dead prick will revive

then its true that the children sang that...i didnt watch the video...and that doesnt bother you??.....

kanu is jesus christ doesnt bother you...
Re: Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls by enemybulldozer(m): 12:31pm On Apr 24, 2017
IpobExposed:

The IPOB children sang

This is the video.

I have watched your propaganda thrash and as usual I found nothing incriminating and I need you to answer these questions...

1)Why is the video on a very low 3gp?
2) What is the true meaning of saviour?
3)Why is it that in the law court they usually refer to the judge as " my lord" don't you think they are insulting Jesus?

8 Likes

Re: Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 24, 2017
That's the official song of Enugu Rangers with a twist for Enugu Rangers fans.

Holy holy holy holy holy Enugu Rangers is another champion.

I don't see why I should lose sleep because kids are singing that song. If Kanu is their saviour, he is not mine. You mr op is a nut case. Go and get a job and free yourself from this obsession and perversion that is ruining you.

7 Likes

Re: Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 24, 2017
melodyogonna:
Is it jesus that is in prison now for our freedom?? bros many people can save you from different things and they all, are your saviour.

why should Nnamdi Kanu be called holy and praised by children in that video Mynd44 Lalasticlala seun
Re: Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls by ExpiredNigeria: 2:03pm On Apr 24, 2017
This boy you're very useles.s to your parent, the little secondary education you got is wasted on you. But I'll advise you to focus on building your future whether there is a Biafra to come or Nigeria to continue.

You don't even know what Biafra is, or why you're doing this. I'm sorry for the kind of man you'll become tomorrow. If somebody is paying you for this job then I can tell you that person doesn't love you because from your behavior I can see you're within the bracket of 15 and 19 years but, if you're above that then I'm sorry you're a grown up foo.l

2 Likes

Re: Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 24, 2017
bantudra:

then its true that the children sang that...i didnt watch the video...and that doesnt bother you??.....

kanu is jesus christ doesnt bother you...

keep being truthful
Re: Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 24, 2017

1 Like

Re: Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls by sirfemoz(m): 2:56pm On Apr 24, 2017
Gradually, this guy is getting close to madness. One day, we will all hear the news.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SHOCKING: See Nigerians Comments After The President Was Reported To Be Sick / Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) / Abuja-Kano Road: PDP Calls For Review Of ₦2.12 Billion Per Kilometre Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.