Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,761 members, 7,806,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Fan Blasts Uriel About The Tboss Payporte Dress Saga, See Her Reply - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Blasts Uriel About The Tboss Payporte Dress Saga, See Her Reply (37918 Views)

Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply / Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu / Instagram Fan Blasts Tonto Dikeh, Says Karma Is A Dam! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fan Blasts Uriel About The Tboss Payporte Dress Saga, See Her Reply by TriumphJohnson(m): 9:21am On Apr 24, 2017
Ex Big Brother Naija Star, Uriel Oputa replied a fan who said he hated so much for having issues with her because the dress she modelled for Online Store and Big Brother Naija Sponsors, Payporte are selling faster than the dress(es) Uriel models for.

The troll with the username @_kokoisbae wrote, "I hate this Uriel so much . I just heard Uriel and Tboss had issues with Payporte some days ago. Pretender Uriel, are you jealous of Tboss? I know u are pained that Payporte is using her and the clothes she is modeling are selling out faster"

She replied with; "@_kokoisbae U need to ask what happened no one had issues my Gosh pls just go with your negative vibes pls... I Think Tboss is a beautiful woman I don't have anything to prove to you...understand this very well.. I pay my bills and my mothers medical bills I run a business I'm all about love..."

Why so much hate in Nigeria sef?

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/fan-blasts-uriel-about-tboss-payporte.html

6 Likes

Re: Fan Blasts Uriel About The Tboss Payporte Dress Saga, See Her Reply by TriumphJohnson(m): 9:30am On Apr 24, 2017
Re: Fan Blasts Uriel About The Tboss Payporte Dress Saga, See Her Reply by lonngmann(m): 9:33am On Apr 24, 2017
Space booked

If you see anybody trespass here, shoot them, if you see anybody trying to quote me, shoot them.
If they are liking the comment, shoot them dead

275 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Fan Blasts Uriel About The Tboss Payporte Dress Saga, See Her Reply by devilmaycry: 9:34am On Apr 24, 2017
see waist abeg... lawd! ...who is tboss? a white frog or wah

60 Likes

Re: Fan Blasts Uriel About The Tboss Payporte Dress Saga, See Her Reply by Hinkins: 11:19am On Apr 24, 2017
grin grin
Re: Fan Blasts Uriel About The Tboss Payporte Dress Saga, See Her Reply by emenas(m): 11:19am On Apr 24, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Fan Blasts Uriel About The Tboss Payporte Dress Saga, See Her Reply by momodub: 11:19am On Apr 24, 2017
Rubish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Blasts Uriel About The Tboss Payporte Dress Saga, See Her Reply by babablogger: 11:21am On Apr 24, 2017
angry
I still don't understand why TBOSS fans are aggressive

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Blasts Uriel About The Tboss Payporte Dress Saga, See Her Reply by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 24, 2017
Fine uriel. Keep going jare

53 Likes

Re: Fan Blasts Uriel About The Tboss Payporte Dress Saga, See Her Reply by YesNo(m): 11:21am On Apr 24, 2017
BBN BBN BBN BBN...
keep forcing this sh!t on us.
#staleShit

4 Likes

Re: Fan Blasts Uriel About The Tboss Payporte Dress Saga, See Her Reply by princechurchill(m): 11:21am On Apr 24, 2017
Sexy imo babe that can sing our national anthem

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Blasts Uriel About The Tboss Payporte Dress Saga, See Her Reply by Aregs(m): 11:21am On Apr 24, 2017
Ok
Re: Fan Blasts Uriel About The Tboss Payporte Dress Saga, See Her Reply by seunny4lif(m): 11:21am On Apr 24, 2017
grin grin
Another one the loose grin
lonngmann:
Space booked

If you see anybody trespass here, shoot them, if you see anybody trying to quote me, shoot them.

27 Likes

Re: Fan Blasts Uriel About The Tboss Payporte Dress Saga, See Her Reply by Ehiscotch(m): 11:22am On Apr 24, 2017
Front page after how many comments?
I think there needs to be an established criteria to make FP.
Re: Fan Blasts Uriel About The Tboss Payporte Dress Saga, See Her Reply by ChristyB(f): 11:22am On Apr 24, 2017
Nigerians na real wa

1 Like

Re: Fan Blasts Uriel About The Tboss Payporte Dress Saga, See Her Reply by Okoyiboz3: 11:23am On Apr 24, 2017
Abeg, who get this Uriel phone number? I wan ask her sumtin.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Blasts Uriel About The Tboss Payporte Dress Saga, See Her Reply by josephine123: 11:25am On Apr 24, 2017
okies
Re: Fan Blasts Uriel About The Tboss Payporte Dress Saga, See Her Reply by feyiad12(f): 11:25am On Apr 24, 2017
Uriel no mind bad belle people. Enemies of progress

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Blasts Uriel About The Tboss Payporte Dress Saga, See Her Reply by ChristyB(f): 11:26am On Apr 24, 2017
When will their fame expire again? who knows please?

6 Likes

Re: Fan Blasts Uriel About The Tboss Payporte Dress Saga, See Her Reply by Lawsonbill(m): 11:26am On Apr 24, 2017
shocked
Re: Fan Blasts Uriel About The Tboss Payporte Dress Saga, See Her Reply by asids55: 11:26am On Apr 24, 2017
see her legs..one na toothpick the other na yam
Re: Fan Blasts Uriel About The Tboss Payporte Dress Saga, See Her Reply by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 24, 2017
Nice shape cry kiss

2 Likes

Re: Fan Blasts Uriel About The Tboss Payporte Dress Saga, See Her Reply by bumi10(m): 11:29am On Apr 24, 2017
that hater might be tboss family and u can quote me on that.

I mean, why would Uriel hate or beef Tboss?

Uriel is wey more beautiful than her
She is more mannered than her
she grab pass her
see the wait of Uriel ...mehnnnn

who be Tboss

62 Likes

Re: Fan Blasts Uriel About The Tboss Payporte Dress Saga, See Her Reply by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 24, 2017
This Uriel set no be small, bad Belle tboss fan everywhere

17 Likes

Re: Fan Blasts Uriel About The Tboss Payporte Dress Saga, See Her Reply by Tazdroid(m): 11:31am On Apr 24, 2017
lonngmann:
Space booked

I dodge am, I dodge am! Yee

20 Likes

Re: Fan Blasts Uriel About The Tboss Payporte Dress Saga, See Her Reply by babyfaceafrica: 11:34am On Apr 24, 2017
So this is news?..
Re: Fan Blasts Uriel About The Tboss Payporte Dress Saga, See Her Reply by Sunnypa11(m): 11:34am On Apr 24, 2017
Issokay....Make we fry iceblock abi ?

1 Like

Re: Fan Blasts Uriel About The Tboss Payporte Dress Saga, See Her Reply by blazetitov: 11:34am On Apr 24, 2017
lonngmann:
Space booked

Funny dude. Go join NA so that you can use boko fighters as shooting target. Yeye dey smell.

4 Likes

Re: Fan Blasts Uriel About The Tboss Payporte Dress Saga, See Her Reply by AustineCJ: 11:35am On Apr 24, 2017
Nna ehh these babe carry style gather oo...

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid's 2nd Son Ayo Jnr Looking Too Cute During Visit To Doctor / Mike Ezuruonye & His Son (Picture) / Hailey Veronica Adeleke: Cutest Pictures Of Davido's Daughter Shared By Amanda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.