Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

"The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) (67172 Views)

Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) / Man Used His Wife's Photo As His Twitter Avi. This Happened / Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by ovokooo: 10:06am On Apr 24, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by Oblitz(m): 10:07am On Apr 24, 2017
hmm

check my signature
Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by solpat(m): 10:45am On Apr 24, 2017
He needs to be flogged undecided

16 Likes

Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by emenas(m): 11:32am On Apr 24, 2017
Is dat not mumuness

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 11:33am On Apr 24, 2017
werey re oooo

8 Likes

Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:33am On Apr 24, 2017
Uncle, you say shocked?

3 Likes

Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by babyfaceafrica: 11:33am On Apr 24, 2017
Seen
Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by ihatebuhari(f): 11:33am On Apr 24, 2017
hahahaha
Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by Destined2win: 11:33am On Apr 24, 2017
Crazy dude

1 Like

Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by Starships4u(m): 11:34am On Apr 24, 2017
THANK GOD FOR KARMA....

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by princechurchill(m): 11:34am On Apr 24, 2017
Stupidity at it's higher concentration

18 Likes

Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by bigmo1(m): 11:34am On Apr 24, 2017
Now I am wondering who is spending the best time of his life with my own woman. Women sha?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by Articul8(m): 11:34am On Apr 24, 2017
He meant his mum. Who is his own dad's wife.Dnt be too fast to judge.

205 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:34am On Apr 24, 2017
Articul8:
He meant his mum. Who is his own dad's wife.Dnt be too fast to judge.
Articul8 your head dey there abeg. See as people storm this thread to finish the poor dude. Na the thing wey the nigga dey look for be that sha!

45 Likes

Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by winkmart: 11:34am On Apr 24, 2017
Why you all condemning him. She could be his sugar mummy and the husband to the woman could be so old he can't do anymore.

And the woman, maybe paid his bills wella... He might not even be talking about the sex. But the good life he was exposed to, which he might not have ever gotten outside of his relationship with her

THE WOMAN IN QUESTION COULD EVEN BE HIS MOTHER.

Let's always reason before condemning others

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by Meklex(m): 11:34am On Apr 24, 2017
He is referring to his mum

10 Likes

Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by haron5762: 11:34am On Apr 24, 2017
undecided undecided
Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by seunO4: 11:34am On Apr 24, 2017
This are the kind of people that get glued while making it out with someone else's wife.

9 Likes

Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by jeffreysawyer007: 11:34am On Apr 24, 2017
What do you expect from a Boko Haram looking bastard like this... Wonder why the idiot is still breathing... angry angry angry
Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by aragon4realz(m): 11:34am On Apr 24, 2017
lol...I dey smell henvy,I detect malice in FALZ voice

1 Like

Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by Pavore9: 11:34am On Apr 24, 2017
Hmm... Could be referring to his mum.

2 Likes

Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by Tazdroid(m): 11:34am On Apr 24, 2017
Pavore9:
Hmm... Could be referring to his mum.
makes sense. If it's what many think he means, then

5 Likes

Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by theway83: 11:35am On Apr 24, 2017
oga you need pankere
Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 11:35am On Apr 24, 2017
Till one of the married laces his wife with thunderbolt aka magun. Then una go hook like dogs on heat ......
Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by Obiohai: 11:35am On Apr 24, 2017
It's his mother guys. No flog am abeg. The mother is his father's (another man) wife

6 Likes

Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by mrmrmister: 11:35am On Apr 24, 2017
And this is on frontpage because...? undecided

Idiotic moderators.
Mtchewwwww

2 Likes

Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by bumi10(m): 11:35am On Apr 24, 2017
o cheneke

recession don affect some people brain
Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by onathomas(m): 11:35am On Apr 24, 2017
I was about giving someone an e-slap
Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by Heroesworths(m): 11:35am On Apr 24, 2017
Hilarious... The nerve between a man legs is his greatest enemy
Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by SAMBHOSS(m): 11:35am On Apr 24, 2017
U came out of V.....nd u force ur way back dre.......spent the best moments of ur life @ V.......well,there's no place like home sha
Re: "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:35am On Apr 24, 2017
U mean ya Mum.....abi

Really da best of days....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) / How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson / Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.