Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,980 members, 7,799,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? (63014 Views)

Sex Shorter Than 4hours Is Quickee To Me. / See The Epic Reply This Lady Got For Saying "Sex Shorter Than 2hrs Is A Quickie" / Lady: 'Sex Shorter Than 2Hours Is A Quickie" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by sainteminas(m): 10:54am On Apr 24, 2017
if a short guy approach u can u date him

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by samincredible44(m): 11:00am On Apr 24, 2017
nigerian gals don't care if u are tall,short,smart or dull as long as u have money

355 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 24, 2017
Lol, the only "guys" shorter than me are little 8 & 10 year olds grin

136 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by youngbelieve(f): 11:07am On Apr 24, 2017
yea buh pending on de 'shortness'

13 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by babyfaceafrica: 11:09am On Apr 24, 2017
As Long as he is loaded..case..oshomole and wife...bro work harder.....ladies no get level......it is broke guys they can make mouth for..God bless you

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 24, 2017
Sure.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 24, 2017
Shorter than I am? Lol not a chance, imagine walking with him in the streets looking like my son instead of bf
Rrrrrrrrr! Never

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Lionessza(f): 11:19am On Apr 24, 2017
ZarZar:
Lol, the only "guys" shorter than me are little 8 & 10 year olds grin

Dwarf grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 24, 2017
Lionessza:

Dwarf grin grin

LMAO. It's not THAT bad tongue

Me & Jada Pinkett are the same height, she doesn't look like a midget to me grin

25 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Rukkydelta(f): 11:41am On Apr 24, 2017
Yes but not more than 0.2ft

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 24, 2017
Nahhhh angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Lionessza(f): 11:49am On Apr 24, 2017
ZarZar:

LMAO. It's not THAT bad tongue

Me & Jada Pinkett are the same height, she doesn't look like a midget to me grin

Hahahaha she is a midget her husband exposed her loll.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 24, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha she is a midget her husband exposed her loll.

She married a giant grin

11 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Lionessza(f): 11:56am On Apr 24, 2017
ZarZar:

She married a giant grin

Lol but there's usually an attraction between giants and dwarfs ( sorry I meant portable sisters lol). So I wouldn't be surprised if you.................

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 24, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol but there's usually an attraction between giants and dwarfs ( sorry I meant portable sisters lol). So I wouldn't be surprised if you.................

LMAO. Wouldn't be surprised if I'm what? tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by LegalBaby(f): 12:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
samincredible44:
nigerian gals don't care if u are tall,short,smart or dull as long as u have money
Speak for your galfriends and friends.

Stop the generalising

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Lionessza(f): 12:04pm On Apr 24, 2017
ZarZar:

LMAO. Wouldn't be surprised if I'm what? tongue

Giantisising tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by McBrooklyn(m): 12:04pm On Apr 24, 2017
cheesy
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 24, 2017
Lionessza:

Giantisising tongue

Hahaha. Yes honey, I love them big. It makes me relive one of my favourite fairytales, Jack & the beanstalk wink grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Lionessza(f): 12:11pm On Apr 24, 2017
ZarZar:

Hahaha. Yes honey, I love them big. It makes me relive one of my favourite fairytales, Jack & the beanstalk wink grin

Hahahaha not suprised, dwarfs love being lifted tongue and the Giants love doing the lightweight lifting makes them feel needed I guess tongue . Perfect combo lol.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 24, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha not suprised, dwarfs love being lifted tongue and the Giants love doing the lightweight lifting makes them feel needed I guess tongue . Perfect combo lol.

wink

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Michellla(f): 12:36pm On Apr 24, 2017
Nah.
I don't like looking down on a dude

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Dionnetech: 12:37pm On Apr 24, 2017
Michellla:
Nah.
cheesy grin grin grin
You like looking up to him

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Rukkydelta(f): 12:40pm On Apr 24, 2017
ZarZar:

wink
May your giant locate you before this month ends

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 24, 2017
Rukkydelta:

May your giant locate you before this month ends

Lol, amen to that.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Rukkydelta(f): 12:57pm On Apr 24, 2017
Michellla:
Nah.
Hmm
How many feet tall are you?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Lionessza(f): 1:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
ZarZar:

wink

Lol

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Michellla(f): 1:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
Dionnetech:
cheesy grin grin grin You like looking up to him
exactlyy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 24, 2017
jodha over to u cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Michellla(f): 1:09pm On Apr 24, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Hmm
How many feet tall are you?
5'8 thereabout

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 24, 2017
Hain!for where?nooo.I am petite,so tall guys like me so much. grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by adaksbullet: 2:01pm On Apr 24, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Negative Effect Of Sleeping With A Prostitute. / Beautiful Hausa Lady Marries A Yoruba Guy (Pictures) / Hilarious .. Most guyz are guilty of this (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.